4.9

1. Jul 6, 2013
    This movie is just so so. Acting just so so and the story seems very predictable. You get a couple of smiles but this is not a laugh out loud comedy. certainly not worth seeing twice that's for sure and I am not so sure it is even worth seeing at all. Maybe wait until you can rent it for a buck from red box.
  2. May 14, 2013
    I don't know what to say about "Peeples," but it's another average Tyler Perry movie. Look, I'm not getting into a lot of flops from Perry because I still don't like him. But "Peeples" is almost great, but still a mediocre movie with no Madea on it. I'll wait for a rental.
  3. Mar 19, 2014
    tyler perry presents Peeples a african american family movie and Written and Directed by Tina Gordon Chism . every single movie that is made always has black humor . We've all seen black humor in movies .
    like White Chicks , Scary Movie , little man and tyler perry's madea . all of these movies always are racist . and its like an average tyler perry movie .

1. Reviewed by: Odie Henderson
    Jun 11, 2013
    Chism's cast is game for her shenanigans, and the biggest pleasure of "Peeples" is watching them cut loose under her direction. This movie has one hell of a cast.
  2. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    May 15, 2013
    The all-around excellent cast swings with aplomb from silly to sweet.
  3. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    May 11, 2013
    Pleasant, if inane – helped along by a likable cast that’s clearly having fun.