Lionsgate | Release Date: May 10, 2013
5.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 17 Ratings
WATCH NOW
ricksrosesJul 6, 2013
This movie is just so so. Acting just so so and the story seems very predictable. You get a couple of smiles but this is not a laugh out loud comedy. certainly not worth seeing twice that's for sure and I am not so sure it is even worthThis movie is just so so. Acting just so so and the story seems very predictable. You get a couple of smiles but this is not a laugh out loud comedy. certainly not worth seeing twice that's for sure and I am not so sure it is even worth seeing at all. Maybe wait until you can rent it for a buck from red box. Expand
KadeemluvmusicMay 14, 2013
I don't know what to say about "Peeples," but it's another average Tyler Perry movie. Look, I'm not getting into a lot of flops from Perry because I still don't like him. But "Peeples" is almost great, but still a mediocre movie with no MadeaI don't know what to say about "Peeples," but it's another average Tyler Perry movie. Look, I'm not getting into a lot of flops from Perry because I still don't like him. But "Peeples" is almost great, but still a mediocre movie with no Madea on it. I'll wait for a rental. Expand
lukechristianscMar 19, 2014
tyler perry presents Peeples a african american family movie and Written and Directed by Tina Gordon Chism . every single movie that is made always has black humor . We've all seen black humor in movies .
like White Chicks , Scary Movie
like White Chicks , Scary Movie , little man and tyler perry's madea . all of these movies always are racist . and its like an average tyler perry movie .