Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: June 29, 2012
6.3
Generally favorable reviews based on 49 Ratings
Watch Now
RevHeidiOlsenAug 28, 2012
Watching "People Like Us" was like eating burnt toast. It was an unpleasant experience with a less than satisfactory outcome. I feel as though the script was quite possibly written overnight.
NoCellphonesJul 29, 2012
I didn't mean to paste my review into this this movie. Ooops!!!!!!!....................................................................................
chatmakerJul 15, 2012
This movie was two long, drug out. I also do not like when they have young kids using profanity.
They also used God and Jesus Christ name 3 times like it was just another word. I am sick of hearing
God and Jesus name in vain. I should
God and Jesus name in vain. I should have walked out. Just another movie with adultery involved.
mschoaJul 11, 2012
Overly long and improbable story. Wouldn't want to sit through this movie again. It was good Chris Pine is so handsome; at least, you could stare at that dish.
juniebjonesJul 10, 2012
This movie had great actors but no follow through in the plot. As we were returning from the theater we counted the holes in the story. The worst part is that as I left the theater I felt that there was an unfinished plot. The movie draggedThis movie had great actors but no follow through in the plot. As we were returning from the theater we counted the holes in the story. The worst part is that as I left the theater I felt that there was an unfinished plot. The movie dragged on. Not a movie I would recommend anytime soon. Expand