7.1

1. Apr 9, 2014
    A journey through a matrix of sense and emotion. I can only explain my positive reaction (compared to the general apathy of critics) on my predisposition to such overt portrayals of raw emotion. A brilliant ending.
  2. Mar 12, 2012
    It is just not an apocaliptic movie, or a story based on Saramago´s novels. I really loved it, very fresh, reflexive, very good acting, and a story that left me some to think during the whole week end
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    If you like standard, run-of-the-mill romantic comedies like 'Serendipity', 'Kate & Leopold' or 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' this might not be the movie for you. This is a little gem that you only rarely discover between the default Hollywood drab, so if you want to see something completely different you might come to know and love this film. One of the better films of 2012.
  4. Jun 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I can't understand the bad reviews in that film. At first i saw it was a BBC movie and i thought it won't be good. This film came as a surprise for me as it's one of the best film drama-romance-fantasy. The plot is truly original and the ending made me really sad. I can't imagine how it is when you lose all your senses. The last scene will make you cry. And Eva Green's narration will chill you. Thumbs up Expand

1. Reviewed by: Alison Willmore
    Feb 8, 2012
    The perseverance of McGregor's restaurant, in spite of its apparent inutility in the changing world, ends up having more poignancy than his parting and reuniting with the glowering Green.
  2. Reviewed by: Lisa Schwarzbaum
    Feb 8, 2012
    Ewan McGregor and Eva Green are easy on the eyes as lovers in Perfect Sense, an intriguing apocalyptic romance with a multi-purpose title.
  3. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Feb 8, 2012
    Perfect Sense offers an epic tale seen through the prism of a tiny, intimate story. It's the inverse of "Contagion," which sacrificed character to scope.