4.9

1. KeithJ
    Oct 24, 2007
    People who think this is a good movie need to see more movies. Rent or buy Strangers On A Train. It's $9.99 at my local supermarket. You have no idea what you are missing. Watching this movie makes me dumber. The only reason I give it a 3 is Halle Berry. I'd give a 3 if the movie involved nothing but Halle Barry standing in front of a blank background. The plot and writing are pitiful.
  2. Greg
    Apr 14, 2007
    Wow. This is awful, and one of the most asinine "twist" endings in a long while. You won't guess it, because they don't give you any hint of what's coming - it's that out of left field. There was no one who was remotely likeable - I wanted them all to get killed, first and foremost Halle Berry's character. I really was hoping Balki from the TV show "Perfect Wow. This is awful, and one of the most asinine "twist" endings in a long while. You won't guess it, because they don't give you any hint of what's coming - it's that out of left field. There was no one who was remotely likeable - I wanted them all to get killed, first and foremost Halle Berry's character. I really was hoping Balki from the TV show "Perfect Strangers" would show up. It would have been an improvement. That's how bad it was. Expand
  3. Eliot
    Apr 15, 2007
    Terrible...one of the worst films of it's genre I've seen in a long time. Totally unbelieveable with an insipid script that's full of cliches. Bruce Willis is reliably awful. Halle Berry has made another poor choice in vehicles for her talent.
  4. LisaE.
    May 6, 2007
    This is one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. It had such a weak storyline which didn't really seem to go anywhere. A total waste of time!
  5. AnneD.
    Apr 14, 2007
    A perfect mess. What a silly and badly thought out plot. Halle Berry is just awful in this ultra-dreary and dull film.
  6. ElaineM.
    Apr 27, 2007
    The beginning of the movie seemed ok. Halle Berry looked great and had interesting banter with Ribisi. But about halfway through the movie lost its way and by the end it was like Chinese water torture to watch.
  7. MarvinB.
    Apr 28, 2007
    Sitting through this film, was torture, nothing less then torture. Unless you are absolutely forced to see this, don't!
  8. CathyL.
    May 5, 2007
    This was slow, dumb and weak. Charactures were unlikable. Holes everywhere. Don't waste your time or money on this film.
  9. Dec 28, 2014
    Uma história interessante. Porém desperdiça o talento de Bruce Willis e da própria Halle Berry com um final estúpido digno de vai.Um filme com potencial estragado por um final extremamente lixo!!!!

1. Reviewed by: Dan Jolin
    A twist-burdened techno-thriller that would be by-the-numbers if it could count.
  2. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Perfect Stranger derives some novelty value from its colorblind casting and from being the most ludicrously silly Hollywood f----fest since the Willis-starring "Color of Night" (minus that movie's comic self-awareness). But as a thriller, it's so by-the-numbers that it's hardly worth keeping count.
    A movie so inane that it fails to rise to the level of "good trash."