Perfect Stranger

1. EthneeR.
    May 4, 2007
    I was pleasantly amazed with this movie! From reading every negative review on the planet, I expected a dreadful show of Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. BUT...the end twisted the whole story and I actually had to watch it twice to tie it all together. I don't really get why everyone is hatin' on this film. It was twisted in all the right ways! I actually liked it!
  2. MarquesH
    Oct 1, 2007
    I was against seeing this movie after reading all the reviews. I'm sorry, the critics are wrong. The plot was excellent, I was on th edge my seat. Halle Berry, Bruce Willis and Giovanni were excellent in this film. Go rent this movie, you will not be disappointed.
  3. VasantH.
    May 4, 2007
    One of the best thrillers where the director has cleverly disguised the audience to focus on characters who are not amongst the killer. nerve tickling and yes a a real suspence movie experience.Hats off
  4. FrankO.
    Apr 20, 2007
    Pleasantly surprised by this movie - surpise ending that had me totally baffled - I don't understand the negative reviews of this flim???
    Aug 29, 2007
    Perfect Stranger is better than about 2/3 of current Hollywood movies. The plot is fairly complex, the characters are interesting and sufficiently believable, mood is sustained, and the film is fun to watch and even discuss afterward. With so much product out there which insults the viewer, why have critics savaged Perfect Stranger?
  6. AJK.
    Aug 12, 2007
    This movie is a good horror movie with a very good story line.

1. Reviewed by: Dan Jolin
    A twist-burdened techno-thriller that would be by-the-numbers if it could count.
    Perfect Stranger derives some novelty value from its colorblind casting and from being the most ludicrously silly Hollywood f----fest since the Willis-starring "Color of Night" (minus that movie's comic self-awareness). But as a thriller, it's so by-the-numbers that it's hardly worth keeping count.
    A movie so inane that it fails to rise to the level of "good trash."