4.9

1. Dec 28, 2014
    Uma história interessante. Porém desperdiça o talento de Bruce Willis e da própria Halle Berry com um final estúpido digno de vai.Um filme com potencial estragado por um final extremamente lixo!!!!
  2. KeithJ
    Oct 24, 2007
    People who think this is a good movie need to see more movies. Rent or buy Strangers On A Train. It's $9.99 at my local supermarket. You have no idea what you are missing. Watching this movie makes me dumber. The only reason I give it a 3 is Halle Berry. I'd give a 3 if the movie involved nothing but Halle Barry standing in front of a blank background. The plot and writing are pitiful.
  3. MarquesH
    Oct 1, 2007
    I was against seeing this movie after reading all the reviews. I'm sorry, the critics are wrong. The plot was excellent, I was on th edge my seat. Halle Berry, Bruce Willis and Giovanni were excellent in this film. Go rent this movie, you will not be disappointed.
    Aug 29, 2007
    Perfect Stranger is better than about 2/3 of current Hollywood movies. The plot is fairly complex, the characters are interesting and sufficiently believable, mood is sustained, and the film is fun to watch and even discuss afterward. With so much product out there which insults the viewer, why have critics savaged Perfect Stranger?
  5. TylerD.
    Aug 29, 2007
    Boring, unoriginal, and ultimately stupid. The less-than-clever twist near the end of the movie didn't help very much, either.
  6. AJK.
    Aug 12, 2007
    This movie is a good horror movie with a very good story line.
  7. LisaE.
    May 6, 2007
    This is one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. It had such a weak storyline which didn't really seem to go anywhere. A total waste of time!
  8. CathyL.
    May 5, 2007
    This was slow, dumb and weak. Charactures were unlikable. Holes everywhere. Don't waste your time or money on this film.
  9. EthneeR.
    May 4, 2007
    I was pleasantly amazed with this movie! From reading every negative review on the planet, I expected a dreadful show of Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. BUT...the end twisted the whole story and I actually had to watch it twice to tie it all together. I don't really get why everyone is hatin' on this film. It was twisted in all the right ways! I actually liked it!
  10. VasantH.
    May 4, 2007
    One of the best thrillers where the director has cleverly disguised the audience to focus on characters who are not amongst the killer. nerve tickling and yes a a real suspence movie experience.Hats off
  11. ChadS.
    May 2, 2007
    "Perfect Stranger" could be described as a stealthy feminist-revenge thriller if not for an early scene in which Rowena(Halle Berry), an investigative reporter, seems prouder about her own personal success than the professional capacity she upholds as a facillitator for the public's right to know. When Rowena's story is killed, her diatribe about powerful men feels like an "Perfect Stranger" could be described as a stealthy feminist-revenge thriller if not for an early scene in which Rowena(Halle Berry), an investigative reporter, seems prouder about her own personal success than the professional capacity she upholds as a facillitator for the public's right to know. When Rowena's story is killed, her diatribe about powerful men feels like an afterthought. As Rowena toasts drinks with Miles(Giovanni Ribisi), before the bomb is dropped by her boss, you get the unmistakable impression that she's a narcissist. Rowena, now a freelance writer, will probably go on to write a magazine article about her experiences with businessman Harrison Hill(Bruce Willis). Maybe, just maybe, "Perfect Stranger" was striving to make a roundabout allusion to former New York Times reporter Jayson Blair, or ex-New Yorker staff writer Stephen Glass. Speculating about how Rowena would write up this story is more interesting than the official narrative, which has the zaniest twist ending since "High Tension". Expand
  12. MarvinB.
    Apr 28, 2007
    Sitting through this film, was torture, nothing less then torture. Unless you are absolutely forced to see this, don't!
  13. ElaineM.
    Apr 27, 2007
    The beginning of the movie seemed ok. Halle Berry looked great and had interesting banter with Ribisi. But about halfway through the movie lost its way and by the end it was like Chinese water torture to watch.
  14. FrankO.
    Apr 20, 2007
    Pleasantly surprised by this movie - surpise ending that had me totally baffled - I don't understand the negative reviews of this flim???
  15. NathanD.
    Apr 15, 2007
    I didn't think it was terrible, it was okay. Bruce Willis was good, but Halle Berry definetly could have been better. The ending could have been better too.
  16. Eliot
    Apr 15, 2007
    Terrible...one of the worst films of it's genre I've seen in a long time. Totally unbelieveable with an insipid script that's full of cliches. Bruce Willis is reliably awful. Halle Berry has made another poor choice in vehicles for her talent.
  17. SusieH.
    Apr 14, 2007
    I don't think this movie was as bad as the reviews made it out to be except for getting a little weird near the end.
  18. Greg
    Apr 14, 2007
    Wow. This is awful, and one of the most asinine "twist" endings in a long while. You won't guess it, because they don't give you any hint of what's coming - it's that out of left field. There was no one who was remotely likeable - I wanted them all to get killed, first and foremost Halle Berry's character. I really was hoping Balki from the TV show "Perfect Wow. This is awful, and one of the most asinine "twist" endings in a long while. You won't guess it, because they don't give you any hint of what's coming - it's that out of left field. There was no one who was remotely likeable - I wanted them all to get killed, first and foremost Halle Berry's character. I really was hoping Balki from the TV show "Perfect Strangers" would show up. It would have been an improvement. That's how bad it was. Expand
  19. AnneD.
    Apr 14, 2007
    A perfect mess. What a silly and badly thought out plot. Halle Berry is just awful in this ultra-dreary and dull film.

1. Reviewed by: Dan Jolin
    A twist-burdened techno-thriller that would be by-the-numbers if it could count.
  2. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Perfect Stranger derives some novelty value from its colorblind casting and from being the most ludicrously silly Hollywood f----fest since the Willis-starring "Color of Night" (minus that movie's comic self-awareness). But as a thriller, it's so by-the-numbers that it's hardly worth keeping count.
    A movie so inane that it fails to rise to the level of "good trash."