8.6

1. Jul 18, 2013
    This film is a visual and creative triumph, sticking very closely to the original story with its beautiful music, sensational acting, assured direction, visual effects and set design. It also has lots of heart and is full of emotion. It is a classic, that is for sure. The best Peter Pan adaption that I have ever seen.
  2. Oct 23, 2010
    people should like this one. it has epic storytelling, great character development, rad visuals, and awesome music. this movie is beast!
  3. Mar 8, 2014
    It has great scenes and is faithful to the original story, but there are scenes with dull acting.
  4. Mar 1, 2011
    I loved the old animated movie made by Disney, and when I heard about this movie, I couldn't wait to see it, but this turned out to be awful, I absolutely hated this movie, bad acting, unlikeable characters, and boring moments, this is one you could pass on watching.
  5. Jul 24, 2014
    A bore, that is devoid of the charm of Disney's animated classic. The acting is unrealistic and for some reason smug. The script has incredibly stupid dialogue, and the special effects are laughable. The whole film was a waste of time in my opinion. I was young when it first came out, so I didn't think much in terms of quality. But at my current age, I wouldn't recommend it to any movie buff.
  6. Mar 9, 2014
    The live action version of Peter Pan isn't so bad. The actor playing Peter Pan does a nice job with the role, and the movie is somewhat magical. That being said, it didn't match the magic of the original. But then again, can anything?

1. The film suffers from uneven acting, an over-reliance on production values and an uncertainty over how dangerous the children's adventures should be.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Handsome, respectable and well cast, elaborate production lacks the excitement and magic that would elevate the film to beloved status, and sheer abundance of CGI work weighs on it too heavily.
    The movie belongs quite rightly to Wendy, the most enchanting little girl in English fiction, and to the untrained actress, Rachel Hurd-Wood, who plays her.