7.7

1. Sep 30, 2012
    So funny. Rebel Wilson will become famous because of this film. Highly recommended. My wife dragged me to this one, but I am glad that I went. 10/10
  2. Nov 4, 2012
    You know whats crazy? This PG-13 comedy is funnier than both "The Dictator" and "21 Jump Street", which are both R rated. Thats how funny this film is. Combine that with some extremely high energy and you have a pitch perfect movie.
  3. Nov 4, 2012
    It's charming and fun. What's not to like? Anna Kendricks is wonderful in this movie. Sit back, relax, listen to some great young voices, eat popcorn and chocolate covered raisins and smile.
  4. Sep 29, 2012
    A hilarious movie with lots of laugh out loud moments! Gets a little cliche at times, but Rebel Wilson always comes back to save the movie with punchy one-liners!
  5. Dec 5, 2012
    I'm like , additction to this movie. Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson get together. F*cking Awsome ! I think this is one of best movie so far. It makes me smile and in love with characters . Love this !
  6. Sep 28, 2012
    Pitch Perfect, a perfect movie :D really, is funny have somethings that look like the TV Show "Glee", but this movie have other things that look like "Bridesmaids". Funny movie, great performances, awesome development. Pitch Perfect is great!!
  7. Dec 23, 2012
    This film is hilarious I have to agree with EFYevan, Rebel Wilson is great and stills the show and we will be seeing a lot more of her in the future also some great tunes,but most of all very funny the whole cinema was laughing all the way through the film well worth a watch.
  8. Nov 5, 2012
    It's one of the most entertaining movies you will see in 2012. Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson are absolutely wonderful in this. The songs are great, the musical numbers are a joy to watch; it's heartfelt, hilarious, full of memorable characters and works as a great college film. To simply put, Pitch Perfect is why we go to the movies
  9. Feb 15, 2013
    One word: Hilarious. Even though I'm not really a fan of musicals, through out the whole movie laughing was my best friend. It had a fun and funny story plot. From the jokes, to the singing performances, it was all pretty well done. Great actors to portray those awesome characters. A very fun film!
  10. Jan 20, 2013
    It's a rocking musical entertainer with a heartwarming display of music which won't fail the audience. It was funny as well as romantic musically. I just loved it.
  11. Feb 2, 2013
    This movie is about an cappella group of women coming together for a common goal. Cappella singing is seen as a men's thing because they are able to hit lower notes. I can not even count how many times I have seen this movie. This movie is extremely funny and relates to not only females but also males. The music is popular music from the 80s, 90s and 2000s. This is a must see movie!
  12. Sep 2, 2013
    A hilarious group of actors who make a nearly flawless comedy-musical. Rebel Wilson could not have been better to play her role as 'Fat Amy.' Anna Kendrick also did well as a lead role.
  13. Jun 2, 2013
    Overall, I thought Pitch Perfect was a fantastic movie! It definitely has a cheesy plot line, but highly entertaining. I was really impressed with the vocals throughout the entire movie. Rebel Wilson's charter, Fat Amy, was hilarious and added great humor to the film. Anna Kendrick did an amazing job as well. I highly recommend this movie if you are in the mood for a funny, light-hearted,Overall, I thought Pitch Perfect was a fantastic movie! It definitely has a cheesy plot line, but highly entertaining. I was really impressed with the vocals throughout the entire movie. Rebel Wilson's charter, Fat Amy, was hilarious and added great humor to the film. Anna Kendrick did an amazing job as well. I highly recommend this movie if you are in the mood for a funny, light-hearted, romantic chick flick! Expand
  14. Nov 23, 2013
    Pitch Perfect is Uproarious Fun! Rebel Wilson is Very Funny in this movie! All the cast is Lovable, Pitch Perfect is pretty entertaining for everyone!
  15. May 4, 2014
    This movie isn't actually "pitch-perfect" (no pun intended), but the comedic talents from cast members like Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson help this film hit the right note

1. Reviewed by: Henry Barnes
    Dec 21, 2012
    The soundtrack's ironic bent might dissuade older viewers (Simple Minds are venerated), but they'd be missing out on one of the best musical comedies since A Mighty Wind. The song's the same, but Pitch Perfect is a great cover version.
  2. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    Dec 17, 2012
    It's the kind of silly you can only get away with when your writing is very smart. A little bit odd and very, very funny.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken McIntyre
    Nov 25, 2012
    Gleeks and Glee-haters alike should rally around this raucous musical comedy. Rebel Wilson is hilarious, Anna Kendrick is terrific and there are as many gross-out gags as there are singing numbers.