5.3

1. MichaelC.
    Dec 10, 2009
    Its not the best animation movie of the year, but its really funny to see, with high quality 3D, simple argument (But simple isn't bad) with some memorable jokes. Ill be really proud if my first animation movie would be like that!! I recommend it.
  2. FranciscoO
    Dec 6, 2009
    Great movie, excellent animation.
  3. EugeneZ
    Dec 7, 2009
    This movie is the SMARTEST animation that I've ever seen (along with
  4. LizK
    Nov 21, 2009
    It was pretty amazing, a felling good movie for the kids
  5. FredW
    Nov 28, 2009
    Very funny, indeed, just a simple and a very nice story.
  6. DanielS.
    Nov 29, 2009
    Wonderful animation movie. There may be people out there that does not understand it.
  7. MiguelP.
    Dec 3, 2009
    Don't take this bad people but it seems that creeps you out that anybody come to play to your playground. I don't dare to say that this is better than a Pixar's movie, although is far better than Dreamworks "Monsters vs Aliens" By the way the movie is pretty well done to be the first serious Spanish animation movie project.
  8. JaimeM
    Dec 6, 2009
    A very, very good film!!! Don't trust bad reviews made by stupid people who rate Titanic as a 5/5 stars film. TRUST ME!!! You must see this film if you have a good sense of humor, LOVED IT!!!
  9. claired
    Nov 21, 2009
    Saw Planet 51 yesterday with my kids (5,7,9 yr) and I really enjoyed it. Very hilarious and well done. Congratulations!
  10. laurar
    Nov 21, 2009
    It´s the perfect movie to see with kids and have a family fun.
  11. JohnFitz
    Nov 22, 2009
    Planet51 was an awesome movie. Highly Recommend.
  12. TamaraS
    A must see movie.
  13. AntonioM.
    Dec 9, 2009
    This is a very intelligent (and fun) movie, in the line of Shrek-1 (no surprise as Joe Stillman is the writer in both). I went to see it with my 5 years old daughter and she liked it a lot...but I liked it more because I could understand most of the intelligent jokes which the film is literally filled with. From the title (clear reference to Area 51 where the aliens are supposed to be This is a very intelligent (and fun) movie, in the line of Shrek-1 (no surprise as Joe Stillman is the writer in both). I went to see it with my 5 years old daughter and she liked it a lot...but I liked it more because I could understand most of the intelligent jokes which the film is literally filled with. From the title (clear reference to Area 51 where the aliens are supposed to be kept secretly by the U.S.), to references to films like Alien, E.T., B series movies (50 feet woman,...), like details in the background (Comics starring a green giant called "Bulked" (Hulk)... Despite not being as round as Shrek-1, it clearly has much more attention to detail to make jokes even on the background as the main action is taking place. As said, a good film for kids but even better film for adults with other movies background. Very intelligent. Expand
  14. JohnJohn
    Funny!

1. A perky though not terribly imaginative feature aimed primarily at youngsters.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    There's nothing funny, provocative or involving about what "Shrek" co-writer Joe Stillman and the team from Madrid-based Ilion Animation Studios do with the notion here.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Miller
    Like "E.T." in reverse, this pleasantly mediocre CG animation tale lands an astronaut on a distant planet.