6.7

1. Oct 19, 2011
    Indisputably terrible with such crappy script. Even my dumb sister didn't get the movie.
  2. Kitty
    Mar 4, 2008
    Erk...Okay, I must admit, I like Pokemon. I got hooked when I bought Pokemon Diamond and FireRed...but this movie made me want to carve my eyes and ears out with a very dull spoon...the lines are the very essence of "Cheesy", and the animations DO get a bit repetitive...the plot has enough faults to make the San Andreas Fault look like a tiny crack on the concrete, and I actuallyErk...Okay, I must admit, I like Pokemon. I got hooked when I bought Pokemon Diamond and FireRed...but this movie made me want to carve my eyes and ears out with a very dull spoon...the lines are the very essence of "Cheesy", and the animations DO get a bit repetitive...the plot has enough faults to make the San Andreas Fault look like a tiny crack on the concrete, and I actually didn't expect my favorite voice actor Dan Green to play with such a...monotone voice. Pokemon showed it's ugliness via this movie, and, even though I'm only a kid, a Pokemon liking, Yu-Gi-Oh! addicted kid, I'm going to go all out and wrap this up neatly at the same time: THIS. MOVIE. IS. BAD. Expand
  3. tomb
    Mar 10, 2008
    Ok, kids, honestly i you like this movie, dont, go and read a book or something, how are you going to get in life with a person named ash or i call his"ass" and all this vomiting pile of garbage with animals that dont make sense! dragons, yellow animals that lightning, and the list goes on.... F-.
  4. Mar 4, 2011
    Pokemon 2000 was bad, but this was worse. No other Pokemon movie can ever be as good as the first awesome one. Same goes for the series, which should've ended after the second season! And is it me, or are there way too many Pokemon games? Thank you Nintendo for constantly milking and ruining Pokemon.
  5. Oct 3, 2012
    Another awful Pokemon film....I have nothing to say anymore.........
  6. Dec 28, 2012
    If you're a hardcore fan, this is nonstop entertainment from start to finish. It you're not, most definitely give it a pass, for this is very, very weak.
  7. Paolo670
    May 27, 2001
    Why watch Pokemon when there is Digimon. On the other hand loyal Pokemon fanatics will still love this movie.
  8. Layne
    Jul 25, 2003
    On the same bloated, bland, and idiotic level where the first two trainwrecks had been critically perched. I can't imagine an animated franchise as bad as this, because Pokemon just keeps getting worse.
  9. KevinB.
    Dec 31, 2006
    The sad fact of life is that most people on our good green earth are what I like to call "sheep." Meaning most people on earth follow each other." Everyone ELSE is doing it, so I think I will too." I will admit. When it first came out, I was into the card game, cause I just happen to be a cardgame kinda guy. But the mere fact that this series has dragged on this long is pathetic. What The sad fact of life is that most people on our good green earth are what I like to call "sheep." Meaning most people on earth follow each other." Everyone ELSE is doing it, so I think I will too." I will admit. When it first came out, I was into the card game, cause I just happen to be a cardgame kinda guy. But the mere fact that this series has dragged on this long is pathetic. What this is, is just a GIANT movie length commercial. "Buy more stuff". The whole movie is not all like this though. There actually is a plot..if you can call it that without vomiting. Basically, you've got this kid who's out on an adventure to capture these evil little creatures called Pokemon (japanese for "poket monsters"). Sounds entertaining until you see it. Horrible voice acting and cheesy lines will have adults and older kids begging for mercy. A pointless waste of time, money and sanity. I would only reccomend this for parents only if you really need your young kids to be quiet for a little bit, then this will more than likely keep them occupied. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    If you can overlook its condescending wholesomeness and static, visually drab, endlessly repetitious animation, then you have a more forgiving soul than I do.
  2. Reviewed by: Loren King
    This predictable, uninspired third installment to the endless saga won't win over non-believers.
  3. Reviewed by: Loren King
    This predictable, uninspired addition to the endless saga won't win over nonbelievers.