6.4

1. Oct 25, 2010
    if you like Pokemon movies 1 and 2, then this is the one you've been looking for.
  2. Oct 19, 2011
    Indisputably terrible with such crappy script. Even my dumb sister didn't get the movie.
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    Pokemon 2000 was bad, but this was worse. No other Pokemon movie can ever be as good as the first awesome one. Same goes for the series, which should've ended after the second season! And is it me, or are there way too many Pokemon games? Thank you Nintendo for constantly milking and ruining Pokemon.
  4. Oct 3, 2012
    Another awful Pokemon film....I have nothing to say anymore.........
  5. Nov 6, 2011
    The best of the Pokemon movies that were released theatrically. Most kids will enjoy it but some adults may be bored with it quickly because it is pokemon, after all.
  6. Dec 28, 2012
    If you're a hardcore fan, this is nonstop entertainment from start to finish. It you're not, most definitely give it a pass, for this is very, very weak.
  7. Aug 26, 2013
    I am absolutely shocked at how bad this movie's reviews here are! Definitely the best thing Pokémon has to offer in terms of anime, be it the TV show or the movies this film is not only a dream come true for any Pokémon fan, but also a very good family movie in general.

While still present, Pokémon themselves are downplayed enough for the brilliant, mature and genuinely touching story
    to fully manifest itself. The animation is very good, music multiplies the experience very much, the action scenes are exciting, characters surprisingly intelligent (tends to be a big problem with Pokémon series) and authentic, but most of all again, the story of this movie is absolutely fantastic. Mature and clever, it doesn't talk down to the kids and doesn't push the lesson down their throat, while still managing to get it across very well.

While the anime series and the newer movies under the Pokémon title tend to disappoint me more and more, this little masterpiece I can honestly recommend to anybody, Pokéfan or not, kid or adult.

1. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    If you can overlook its condescending wholesomeness and static, visually drab, endlessly repetitious animation, then you have a more forgiving soul than I do.
  2. Reviewed by: Loren King
    This predictable, uninspired third installment to the endless saga won't win over non-believers.
  3. Reviewed by: Loren King
    This predictable, uninspired addition to the endless saga won't win over nonbelievers.