7.0

1. Nov 19, 2011
    Really loved this movie when it came on DVD, its awesome to see they where making progress of the use of a Blend of 3D Animations, and normal drawings, Latios and Latias are one of the best pokemon they made, to bad there is no other movie about those 2...
  2. Jul 15, 2014
    Of all the Pokemon movies, this was by far the one that I watched the most as a kid (probably because it was the only one that I owned on VHS or DVD at the time but still). The movie takes place in a Pokemon city that didn't appear in the game in which Ash again meets a legendary Pokemon, but this time it's to tease Gen. 3. The movie is the last to be made with the original cast ofOf all the Pokemon movies, this was by far the one that I watched the most as a kid (probably because it was the only one that I owned on VHS or DVD at the time but still). The movie takes place in a Pokemon city that didn't appear in the game in which Ash again meets a legendary Pokemon, but this time it's to tease Gen. 3. The movie is the last to be made with the original cast of characters from the show and I think that it's a pretty great send of to them. The music is again great and the visuals are fantastic, minus some bad 3d and 2d mixing. The characters are again likeable and they do a pretty good performance as well. And that's about it everything else just fits together, so I would recommend this movie to (again) any Pokemon fan. Expand

A sunny, gentle action yarn with numbingly repetitive chase scenes and bouncy interludes of playtime.
    Surprisingly, not bad.
  3. Better for several reasons. First, they've jazzed up the animation. The backgrounds appear to be digital, and they are striking. The story is also less violent and combative.