7.0

1. JoP.
    Sep 17, 2005
    It has to be the bestest cartoon I have ever seen!!! please
  2. VincentJ.
    Jan 22, 2005
    This movie is just one of the best.
  3. PokeFan
    Aug 10, 2005
    This was one of the more enjoyable Pokemon films. I hate that people gave this movie a bad rating because they think the Pokemon Franchise is throughly spent. They are wrong. This franchise will be around for a long long time.
  4. PokemonLover
    Jul 18, 2004
    I think this was a superb film. the acting was so beautiful and z. the thought of pokeballs made the movie and thoughtfullness os stunning. i really love pokemon heroes.
  5. Nov 19, 2011
    Really loved this movie when it came on DVD, its awesome to see they where making progress of the use of a Blend of 3D Animations, and normal drawings, Latios and Latias are one of the best pokemon they made, to bad there is no other movie about those 2...
  6. Jul 15, 2014
    Of all the Pokemon movies, this was by far the one that I watched the most as a kid (probably because it was the only one that I owned on VHS or DVD at the time but still). The movie takes place in a Pokemon city that didn't appear in the game in which Ash again meets a legendary Pokemon, but this time it's to tease Gen. 3. The movie is the last to be made with the original cast ofOf all the Pokemon movies, this was by far the one that I watched the most as a kid (probably because it was the only one that I owned on VHS or DVD at the time but still). The movie takes place in a Pokemon city that didn't appear in the game in which Ash again meets a legendary Pokemon, but this time it's to tease Gen. 3. The movie is the last to be made with the original cast of characters from the show and I think that it's a pretty great send of to them. The music is again great and the visuals are fantastic, minus some bad 3d and 2d mixing. The characters are again likeable and they do a pretty good performance as well. And that's about it everything else just fits together, so I would recommend this movie to (again) any Pokemon fan. Expand
  7. CourtneyCantSay
    Jun 20, 2004
    Music is so catchy and the kiss at the end is so cool that neva happens on pokemon that was cool.
  8. GiangN.
    Jun 1, 2004
    Just got the movie and watching it over and over, and i have to say it's great. Cant wait for Pokemon The Movie 6 :) Keep up the good work Nintendo!
  9. NariJ.
    Jun 5, 2004
    It is totally all out.
  10. AaronF.
    Sep 1, 2004
    I dont know i just love it so bad! and its so out of this world to me!
  11. David
    Jul 19, 2003
    Wow this movie was great! the most bestest movie i evar seened! i collect the cards and evrything and nofin beats this!
  12. TalismanJ.
    Apr 18, 2004
    This movie was totally awesome!!!! Pokemon is really cool!!! And i REALLY liked the music, i want the soundtrack really badly!!
  13. AdreannaCan'tSay
    May 31, 2004
    It's great. I mean... actually I don't know what I mean. I just know it's a great movie.

A sunny, gentle action yarn with numbingly repetitive chase scenes and bouncy interludes of playtime.
    Surprisingly, not bad.
  3. Better for several reasons. First, they've jazzed up the animation. The backgrounds appear to be digital, and they are striking. The story is also less violent and combative.