Samuel Goldwyn Films | Release Date: February 28, 2003
8.4
Universal acclaim based on 25 Ratings
WATCH NOW
[Anonymous]Mar 12, 2003
This movie can't be stopped. It's an amazing movie that didn't get the credit it deserved.
RyanT.Apr 19, 2003
This is the best pool movie of all time. and it dosn't get the credit it deserved. I love this movie beeing a pool player myself.
DavidBApr 1, 2005
As someone who knows and lives in the world of high stakes pool, i can really appreciate this flick. All the shots made by Mars and Rick Schroder were made by them. None of that Tom Cruise let someone who knows do it bull here. Aside from As someone who knows and lives in the world of high stakes pool, i can really appreciate this flick. All the shots made by Mars and Rick Schroder were made by them. None of that Tom Cruise let someone who knows do it bull here. Aside from bad reviews from crappy critics this movie was great, Palminteri and Walken have an amazing chemistry. All around this makes one of the better pool movies made, next to The Hustler of course. haha. Expand
SteveIJul 8, 2005
This movie was great, critics have no taste for something amazing. Mars is the man!!! Makes you wanna play pool so bad....... It never gets old, you could watch it over and over!! P.S. Never trust Critics!!!
RobertAug 8, 2005
I give it a ten not because its a ten movie but only to bump up its user score to show the huge discrepancy between regular movie goers and the critics whom they supposedly rate movies for. The critics are really off on this one. I give it a ten not because its a ten movie but only to bump up its user score to show the huge discrepancy between regular movie goers and the critics whom they supposedly rate movies for. The critics are really off on this one. Realistically I'd rate the movie a 7 or 8. Its entertaining. Its worth your time, especially if you play pool or hustle. Expand
SebastianJan 8, 2006
Nice film :)
ChristopherS.Mar 16, 2003
This movie rocked my world, definitely one of the highlights of the 2003 year. Much better in terms of character development and entertainment value over all the big Hollywood flicks- Christopher Walken is GOD!!!
RCnikSep 25, 2003
I think this movie deserved a lot more credit than it it got...It takes a real pool player to appreciate it.
MikeK.Apr 29, 2004
I love this flick.....got a lot of bad reviews, but it is a fun fresh movie, with new as well as old school actors that have a great chemistry. it has the rounders feel, and to really enjoy it, you nees to like this kind of movie.
JasonM.Jun 27, 2004
One of the better movies I have seen. Christopher Walken's part in the film was fantastic.
AdamW.Jul 31, 2004
Awesome trick shots! good acting, it had patches of comedy! can't ask for much more.
AndrewHApr 4, 2005
I loved this movie. The acting was great, the direction was amazing, and the Plot was awesome. This movie dosent deserve all the negative ratings it gets. By far my favorite movie.
ChrisP.Nov 22, 2003
It was awesome the pool was off the hook.
WillNov 4, 2003
Some critics are so narrow minded - can't you appreciate it beyond "whats hot and whats not?" you have to know how to play and appreciate the smooth skills... F...ing narrow minded review t h a t critic!
GregS.Oct 15, 2003
One of the greatest movies ever. To enjoy it to the fullest, you have to know and understand the game.
NicolasO.Sep 27, 2003
Great movie. Walken's great, as usual.
GlennM.Mar 25, 2006
Awsome film about hustling, wasn't meant to win an academy award and is exactly what you'd be looking for if you or buy it.