8.3

1. RickM.
    Dec 3, 2001
    I have to admit, I thought the skit on the Chris Rock Show was hilarious, but this was honestly the worst movie I have ever seen. How a movie like this gets put into production is beyond me. Who wrote this crap??
  2. DonDissDaMulroneycakes,Dawg(andsoon,andsoforth)
    Dec 2, 2002
    Sa da tay brudda! Wah-de-ta Tippi-Tai and Sine, Dawg. Oh, shut up.
  3. Nov 3, 2010
    Does exactly what it says on the tin, some great jokes, laughs a plenty, one of my favourite films of all time, chris rocks writing at its peak. highly recommend.
  4. PootieTang
    Nov 26, 2002
    3 words: Sa Da Tay!
  5. AlvinG.
    Oct 3, 2002
    Why you got to say the nano my dammies? That's a canapae to the cematchow.
  6. JohnE.
    Jan 3, 2002
    The entire theatre laughed out loud for the first 30 minutes. If you live in a city, take a shot.
  7. JoeNuts
    Oct 3, 2002
    Sa da te.
  8. CyrusC.
    Jul 21, 2002
    I thought this movie was great. The opening scene was the best and the rest of the movie flowed very well right after. although some of the jokes were kind of bad considering it was pg-13 and most of Chris Rock's jokes contain bad words, they lightened them up by adding Lacey at the end of the jokes. Sadatay!
  9. BiggieShortie
    Jan 8, 2003
    Na-n-n-na-n-na-na-n-n-nnaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Oh yeah! Tippy-thai to cappatown!! This movie made me pee my damie pants laughing! Remember: Don't you slurp yo' soup in here, boy!
  10. ChrisRock
    Dec 31, 2002
    Pootie to good! Pootie too Good!!!!
  11. ColleenC.
    May 30, 2002
    This movie is sssooo addictive. People who dont like this movie need to lighten up.
  12. MeaganM.
    Jul 24, 2002
    This was the funniest movie that I've seen in a long time. I've seen it about a dozen times and I still can't stop laughing. I've even made skeptical friends watch it and they loved it too!
  13. TiffanieM.
    Jul 25, 2002
    It was great, the funniest movie I've seen all year. I LOVE U POOTIE.
  14. BrianD.
    Jul 4, 2002
    This movie was just awful. The opening scene where pootie is whipping out his belt and kicking some ass was great, and I thought the rest of the movie was gonna rock. I was wrong, really really wrong. Nothing interesting happened. It was like going to a fireworks show and they let off the big fireworks in the first 2 minutes and your left looking at sparklers and snakes for the other 98 This movie was just awful. The opening scene where pootie is whipping out his belt and kicking some ass was great, and I thought the rest of the movie was gonna rock. I was wrong, really really wrong. Nothing interesting happened. It was like going to a fireworks show and they let off the big fireworks in the first 2 minutes and your left looking at sparklers and snakes for the other 98 minutes. Not worth seeing. Expand
  15. TomL.
    Aug 2, 2002
    Soooooooooooo Stupid.
  16. JayB.
    Sep 17, 2002
    Wa-da-tah! This movie is the best! Me and my main daime Jeff have seen it a million times, it's funny as hell! To all the hates who dont like it, sepa-town to you. Ha-ha yeah.
  17. BenH.
    Feb 10, 2003
    Damn!, this movie is hot!.......Yeah, it's hot too.
  18. RyanM.
    Apr 4, 2003
    Dirty Dee, your a baddy daddy limme tine chippy ti chow! Doin' it fo' the tippy-ties. cap-a-chow my dammies, ry-tang.
  19. VictorB
    Jul 24, 2005
    Honestly worth a watch if for no other reason than to see Chris Rock trying to do something risky. I appreciate the effort. The result though is a movie so unbelievably bad it leaves your brain with no other choice but to laugh. As horrible as this movie is, I must say I cannot get through this movie without laughing. I have to give it respect at least for that.
  20. BigsT.
    Jul 24, 2001
    This movie is hilarious- if you understand satire.
  21. Maxine
    Jul 30, 2001
    This movie was plotless and stupid. I think that is was too hard to understand and way too long for such a bad movie!
  22. C.G.
    Nov 6, 2002
    Sa-da-tay Wa-da-tah Tippi - Tai and Sine your pitty on the runny kine.
  23. BransenE.
    Jan 21, 2002
    The only thing astonishing about this fiasco is the fact that so many people were in the ending credits. No one out of the more than 100 people saw this was a disaster?
  24. JackD.
    Oct 27, 2002
    Really a one-joke movie like Zoolander, but it's often sharp and original.
  25. P.Tang
    Oct 7, 2002
    I'm gonna sine your pity on the runny kine.
  26. G.Bammie
    Jan 7, 2002
    All I can say is sa-da-tay! This movie is cuppa-chai, all the way down! Ebert preferred Moulin Rouge, netatai-baddie.
  27. P.T.
    Feb 10, 2002
    All I have to say is ," it's a cannapanger...all the wa down". I have watched Pootie Tang about 7 times, in fact I am watching it right now. And don't forget to "sine your pitty on the runny kine."
  28. GeoB.
    Feb 12, 2002
    This movie really sucks... if you have no sense of humor. I do however, and I thought it was one of the funniest movies I've seen. Sa da tay my brotha!
  29. ChrisB.
    Feb 26, 2002
    Damn funny! Not a big Chris Rock fan, but finally saw it on the recommendation of friends. I love this hilarious stupid lil movie!
  30. KennyPfabulous
    May 12, 2002
    Best movie I have ever seen. Really. People who don't like it just don't get it. Mucho squaro, ya' know?
  31. Josh
    May 27, 2002
    It was a great movie with dirt dee and the gorilla.....i still quote stuff so "Sa Da Tai."
  32. ToddF.
    Jun 2, 2002
    I really thought I wouldn't like this movie, but now it is one of my all time favorites. Had the the attitude of the Monty Python movies. If you are only looking at the obvious satire, you will miss out and probably not like this movie. Your loss! Sa Da Tey, and be OK!
  33. JayFree
    Jul 3, 2002
    Ahw yea, this movie is tight ass hell ! Man I Luv this flick !!! If you dont like it: 2 reasons: 1. You are white! 2. Ya take this movie serious when it not, just laugth at the stupid sh.. that doesnt make any sense !!! Thats what makes this movie kool !!! Yea, and the movie is kool to !!! ;D
  34. ChristinaS.
    Aug 11, 2002
    Best movie ever.... "Say no to malt liquor, cause you're ok"
  35. DirtyD.JohnD.
    Sep 15, 2002
    The first time i saw pootie tang I was hooked for life. I made my father, mother, and my grandmother watch it. I'm 20 and i recommend this movie to everyone. heehhh Yea.
  36. RichD.
    Sep 30, 2002
    Most of you critics have your heads so far up your asses you don't see the comic satire in this movie. This was a wonderfully put together film that was very unique. I first expected it to be crap, but Chris Rock suprised me again and showed me one of my favorite movies of that year. So to you critics who write for big time papers go rate movies and blow each other, you ruin anything Most of you critics have your heads so far up your asses you don't see the comic satire in this movie. This was a wonderfully put together film that was very unique. I first expected it to be crap, but Chris Rock suprised me again and showed me one of my favorite movies of that year. So to you critics who write for big time papers go rate movies and blow each other, you ruin anything good about the movie business. Expand
  37. Mooner
    Jan 7, 2003
    This is my the best movie ever made...and i'm white!
  38. SahliG.
    Jan 26, 2005
    Ausome.
  41. TonyM.
    Dec 28, 2001
    If you like silly movies, you'll love Pootie Tang.This movis is in the same vein as "Half Baked" or your pick of Adam Sandler films.
  42. GregK.
    Nov 12, 2002
    Not the worst, but shockingly bad none the less!
  43. JedB.
    Nov 14, 2002
    Sa Da Te. This movie rocks! I have not laughed this hard in a long time. And remember if you don't like this film I'm gonna sine your pitty on the runny kine.
  44. ErikH.
    Oct 16, 2002
    Terrible movie, still thought it was hilarious.
  45. Jason
    Aug 27, 2002
    Beautifully absurd and stupid. What can I say, but sa-da-tay! I'm making all of my damies watch this movie whether they like it or not!
  46. ElanaM.
    Sep 15, 2002
    Amazing. SA DAY TAY MY BROTHA
  47. BigT.
    Jan 15, 2003
    Roll down to cappa town where pootie sign ur pitty on the runny kine. shimmi down. WA-DA-TA!
  48. ByronW.
    Dec 12, 2003
    I love this movie! I'm telling everybody! Lance Crouther is like no one else and Wanda Sykes is Perfect! Just watch the first five minutes and see if it doesn't hit you! Let's see a Sequel!!!
  49. MattH.
    Feb 16, 2003
    BEST MOVIE EVER!!!
  50. IraS.
    Nov 13, 2002
    Pootie tang is the man so sign your pity on the runny kind .
  51. NickM.
    Nov 28, 2002
    Roun on the Crowny town, i cant say the nay-no my brotha, this movie is my main damie, wah-dah-tah.

The material it does pull off is daring and sharp.
    By the end, Pootie Tang feels as long as Kevin Costner's "Wyatt Earp."
    Dull and unfunny claptrap.