Pootie Tang

8.3

1. RickM.
    Dec 3, 2001
    I have to admit, I thought the skit on the Chris Rock Show was hilarious, but this was honestly the worst movie I have ever seen. How a movie like this gets put into production is beyond me. Who wrote this crap??
  2. DonDissDaMulroneycakes,Dawg(andsoon,andsoforth)
    Dec 2, 2002
    Sa da tay brudda! Wah-de-ta Tippi-Tai and Sine, Dawg. Oh, shut up.
  3. BrianD.
    Jul 4, 2002
    This movie was just awful. The opening scene where pootie is whipping out his belt and kicking some ass was great, and I thought the rest of the movie was gonna rock. I was wrong, really really wrong. Nothing interesting happened. It was like going to a fireworks show and they let off the big fireworks in the first 2 minutes and your left looking at sparklers and snakes for the other 98 This movie was just awful. The opening scene where pootie is whipping out his belt and kicking some ass was great, and I thought the rest of the movie was gonna rock. I was wrong, really really wrong. Nothing interesting happened. It was like going to a fireworks show and they let off the big fireworks in the first 2 minutes and your left looking at sparklers and snakes for the other 98 minutes. Not worth seeing. Expand
  4. TomL.
    Aug 2, 2002
    Soooooooooooo Stupid.
  5. Maxine
    Jul 30, 2001
    This movie was plotless and stupid. I think that is was too hard to understand and way too long for such a bad movie!
  6. BransenE.
    Jan 21, 2002
    The only thing astonishing about this fiasco is the fact that so many people were in the ending credits. No one out of the more than 100 people saw this was a disaster?
  7. GregK.
    Nov 12, 2002
    Not the worst, but shockingly bad none the less!

The material it does pull off is daring and sharp.
    By the end, Pootie Tang feels as long as Kevin Costner's "Wyatt Earp."
    Dull and unfunny claptrap.