Paramount Pictures | Release Date: June 29, 2001
8.2
Universal acclaim based on 68 Ratings
WATCH NOW
dnfstormNov 3, 2010
Does exactly what it says on the tin, some great jokes, laughs a plenty, one of my favourite films of all time, chris rocks writing at its peak. highly recommend.
PootieTangNov 26, 2002
3 words: Sa Da Tay!
AlvinG.Oct 3, 2002
Why you got to say the nano my dammies? That's a canapae to the cematchow.
JohnE.Jan 3, 2002
The entire theatre laughed out loud for the first 30 minutes. If you live in a city, take a shot.
JoeNutsOct 3, 2002
Sa da te.
CyrusC.Jul 21, 2002
I thought this movie was great. The opening scene was the best and the rest of the movie flowed very well right after. although some of the jokes were kind of bad considering it was pg-13 and most of Chris Rock's jokes contain bad I thought this movie was great. The opening scene was the best and the rest of the movie flowed very well right after. although some of the jokes were kind of bad considering it was pg-13 and most of Chris Rock's jokes contain bad words, they lightened them up by adding Lacey at the end of the jokes. Sadatay! Expand
BiggieShortieJan 8, 2003
Na-n-n-na-n-na-na-n-n-nnaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Oh yeah! Tippy-thai to cappatown!! This movie made me pee my damie pants laughing! Remember: Don't you slurp yo' soup in here, boy!
ChrisRockDec 31, 2002
Pootie to good! Pootie too Good!!!!
ColleenC.May 30, 2002
This movie is sssooo addictive. People who dont like this movie need to lighten up.
MeaganM.Jul 24, 2002
This was the funniest movie that I've seen in a long time. I've seen it about a dozen times and I still can't stop laughing. I've even made skeptical friends watch it and they loved it too!
TiffanieM.Jul 25, 2002
It was great, the funniest movie I've seen all year. I LOVE U POOTIE.
JayB.Sep 17, 2002
Wa-da-tah! This movie is the best! Me and my main daime Jeff have seen it a million times, it's funny as hell! To all the hates who dont like it, sepa-town to you. Ha-ha yeah.
BenH.Feb 10, 2003
Damn!, this movie is hot!.......Yeah, it's hot too.
RyanM.Apr 4, 2003
Dirty Dee, your a baddy daddy limme tine chippy ti chow! Doin' it fo' the tippy-ties. cap-a-chow my dammies, ry-tang.
BigsT.Jul 24, 2001
This movie is hilarious- if you understand satire.
C.G.Nov 6, 2002
Sa-da-tay Wa-da-tah Tippi - Tai and Sine your pitty on the runny kine.
JackD.Oct 27, 2002
Really a one-joke movie like Zoolander, but it's often sharp and original.
P.TangOct 7, 2002
I'm gonna sine your pity on the runny kine.
G.BammieJan 7, 2002
All I can say is sa-da-tay! This movie is cuppa-chai, all the way down! Ebert preferred Moulin Rouge, netatai-baddie.
P.T.Feb 10, 2002
All I have to say is ," it's a cannapanger...all the wa down". I have watched Pootie Tang about 7 times, in fact I am watching it right now. And don't forget to "sine your pitty on the runny kine."
GeoB.Feb 12, 2002
This movie really sucks... if you have no sense of humor. I do however, and I thought it was one of the funniest movies I've seen. Sa da tay my brotha!
ChrisB.Feb 26, 2002
Damn funny! Not a big Chris Rock fan, but finally saw it on the recommendation of friends. I love this hilarious stupid lil movie!
KennyPfabulousMay 12, 2002
Best movie I have ever seen. Really. People who don't like it just don't get it. Mucho squaro, ya' know?
JoshMay 27, 2002
It was a great movie with dirt dee and the gorilla.....i still quote stuff so "Sa Da Tai."
ToddF.Jun 2, 2002
I really thought I wouldn't like this movie, but now it is one of my all time favorites. Had the the attitude of the Monty Python movies. If you are only looking at the obvious satire, you will miss out and probably not like this movie. I really thought I wouldn't like this movie, but now it is one of my all time favorites. Had the the attitude of the Monty Python movies. If you are only looking at the obvious satire, you will miss out and probably not like this movie. Your loss! Sa Da Tey, and be OK! Expand
JayFreeJul 3, 2002
Ahw yea, this movie is tight ass hell ! Man I Luv this flick !!! If you dont like it: 2 reasons: 1. You are white! 2. Ya take this movie serious when it not, just laugth at the stupid sh.. that doesnt make any sense !!! Thats what makes this Ahw yea, this movie is tight ass hell ! Man I Luv this flick !!! If you dont like it: 2 reasons: 1. You are white! 2. Ya take this movie serious when it not, just laugth at the stupid sh.. that doesnt make any sense !!! Thats what makes this movie kool !!! Yea, and the movie is kool to !!! ;D Expand
ChristinaS.Aug 11, 2002
Best movie ever.... "Say no to malt liquor, cause you're ok"
DirtyD.JohnD.Sep 15, 2002
The first time i saw pootie tang I was hooked for life. I made my father, mother, and my grandmother watch it. I'm 20 and i recommend this movie to everyone. heehhh Yea.
RichD.Sep 30, 2002
Most of you critics have your heads so far up your asses you don't see the comic satire in this movie. This was a wonderfully put together film that was very unique. I first expected it to be crap, but Chris Rock suprised me again and Most of you critics have your heads so far up your asses you don't see the comic satire in this movie. This was a wonderfully put together film that was very unique. I first expected it to be crap, but Chris Rock suprised me again and showed me one of my favorite movies of that year. So to you critics who write for big time papers go rate movies and blow each other, you ruin anything good about the movie business. Expand
MoonerJan 7, 2003
This is my the best movie ever made...and i'm white!
SahliG.May 19, 2003
Wa Da Ta.
ErnestR.Sep 26, 2003
That's my Panny Di !!!
bmJan 26, 2005
Ausome.
TonyM.Dec 28, 2001
If you like silly movies, you'll love Pootie Tang.This movis is in the same vein as "Half Baked" or your pick of Adam Sandler films.
JedB.Nov 14, 2002
Sa Da Te. This movie rocks! I have not laughed this hard in a long time. And remember if you don't like this film I'm gonna sine your pitty on the runny kine.
JasonAug 27, 2002
Beautifully absurd and stupid. What can I say, but sa-da-tay! I'm making all of my damies watch this movie whether they like it or not!
ElanaM.Sep 15, 2002
Amazing. SA DAY TAY MY BROTHA
BigT.Jan 15, 2003
Roll down to cappa town where pootie sign ur pitty on the runny kine. shimmi down. WA-DA-TA!
ByronW.Dec 12, 2003
I love this movie! I'm telling everybody! Lance Crouther is like no one else and Wanda Sykes is Perfect! Just watch the first five minutes and see if it doesn't hit you! Let's see a Sequel!!!
MattH.Feb 16, 2003
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!
IraS.Nov 13, 2002
Pootie tang is the man so sign your pity on the runny kind .
NickM.Nov 28, 2002
Roun on the Crowny town, i cant say the nay-no my brotha, this movie is my main damie, wah-dah-tah.