7.2

1. MichelleP.
    Oct 11, 2002
    I'm not a fan of these slow-paced movies. Maybe I'd like the book, but the movie was just.....zzzzz
  2. BerniceJ.
    Aug 25, 2002
    The story is okey, however G.Paltrow needs to take speech classes on announciation and projecting her voice. You could barely understand her and then to top off her non-understandable words- she throws in an accent. Everyone was straining to hear. Have no idea what she said as a result lost most of the story as others did too. Thank you, bernicehelen.
  3. Jessica
    Aug 28, 2002
    By far, the worst movie I've seen all year. Half the audience walked out after the first half-hour. I want my $9.00 back!

1. How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.
    The highlights are the writing and the performances. There are real laughs to be had -- several scenes end on sharp, witty shards of dialogue. And whenever Eckhart, Northam or Ehle is the focus, the thing soars.
  3. What Possession reminds us more than anything is that love is more exotic at the safe remove of history. The irony is that LaBute is more at home chronicling the present, yet that's where this movie falls apart.