6.3

1. Aug 11, 2010
    A great throwback to the original. Anybody who enjoyed the original with Awnold will enjoy this one. If your expect some deep psychological thriller, get over yourselves, not every movie needs to be some artistic masterpiece, go see Splice if that's what you want. This is a Predator movie for Predator fans. Easily 10x better than the AVP movies. If you like to go to movies to have a good time and get out the house, or want a movie for a movie night at home be sure to pick this one up when it comes out of DVD. Expand
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    Predators was an outstanding sequel. It burned away AVPR in a good way, making the predator franchise into awesome scaryness. Can't wait for the sequel!!
  3. Aug 15, 2010
    I true sequal to the original Predator film if I ever saw one. Forget about the terrible AvP films, Predators is where it's at. It's just to bad sometimes the dialogue was a liitle bit off but hey, it's a Predator film. Also to people thinking this movie would be non-stop action I suggest you watch the original and tell me how this film is that different.
  4. Aug 26, 2010
    i really enjoyed this movie i admit there were small flaws with it but there were not any major problems that made it completely pointless. this is what i expected from a predator movie as a predator fan and i am looking forward to the sequel
  5. Nov 16, 2010
    Very entertaining movie, the action was great, and the multitude of characters made it much more suspenceful. I don't think I could find a better movie for 2010.
  6. Nov 10, 2010
    Just as good as the original if not better, Mr Schwarzenegger's '87 outing was just as silly but through rose tinted glasses it may look different, Predators is the first sequel to Predator that actually is worth watching. Honestly can't understand the poor metascore of 51.
  7. Jan 4, 2011
    hough this mechanical and gussied up version isnâ
  8. Dec 20, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ok first off this is the movie this franchise deserves predator 2 was a well played sequel but predators beats it's @as I thought that Brody was not the best choice at first but man did he pull it off and when I heard topher grace was in it I thought he was the main hero I was like motherfuc#er but I found out he wasn't the fact that it's directed by nimrod antal and produced by Robert rodriguez was mind blowing I felt that they killed off the predators to quickly like with the tracker he was the coolest but they just blew him up which disipointed me mr black was cool but over hyped the falconer was really cool the first time I saw that robot bird I was like no they didn't but it actualy was a nice add on the hounds where bad mofos for such a low budget movie it did very well there is already a sequel in the works the human cast was very well chosen but I wish they had done more with the character noland who was a bad ass but I wish he wasint crazy but the person who stole the show was walt goggins with his one liners and the backround of his character armed only with a shiv he still manages to be deadly Alice bragga was hot and deadly the perfect woman Danny trejo who is rodreguiezs close friend gets killed of to early but delivers a good performance for the time being I didn't care much for hanzo but the samari fight with the falconer was awsome and the rest of the cast was very good and theres even a homage to the original multiple ones to be specific all in all it was worth it definitely buy this DVD hen it comes out it's already out Expand
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    Good movie,not as thrilling as its older brothers (predator 1 and 2) but action won here. If you hope some spoilers in this review then stop hopeing and watch the movie!!!
  10. Nov 11, 2011
    PREDATORS is a great reboot that is way better than the sequels and is on par with the memorable original film.
  11. Oct 25, 2012
    Predators returns the franchise back to its roots with a action packed, edge of your seat thriller and one of the best blockbusters of 2010. When Royce (Adrien Brody) falls out of the sky into an unknown jungle closely followed by 8 others who enter in the same way, one of which dies from the fall. Each person reveals themselves to be in some kind of armed forces aside from Stans, the death row convict and Edwin the doctor.
    They soon realise that they are on an alien planet and being hunted by something that they cannot see and is much stronger than them.
    The films plot is the best in the Predator franchise yet with lots of well done plot twists, interesting characters and a good ending which could easily lead onto other stories set on the same planet. Great performaces from each actor with notable performaces from Adrein Brody (Royce), Alice Braga (I Am Legend), Topher Grace (Edwin) and Lawrence Fishburne as Noland. One of the must see blockbusters of 2010.

1. Reviewed by: Kim Newman
    A solidly okay Saturday night effort, but unambitious considering the talent involved. Maybe Rodriguez should direct Predator Resurrection, but get a science fiction writer to script it.
  2. Reviewed by: Chris Nashawaty
    As a fan of Schwarzenegger's macho, heart-of-darkness original, it gives me no pleasure to say that Predators is an uninspired mess of mediocre action scenes strung together until the final reel.
    The movie is mostly about our nasty heroes being attacked by terrifying antagonists in incomprehensible muddles of lightning-fast special effects. It lacks the quiet suspense of the first “Predator,” and please don't even mention the “Alien vs. Predator” pictures, which lacked the subtlety of “Mothra vs. Godzilla.”