6.9

1. Dec 28, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It starts off extremely slowly. However, once they get into the envelope and what is in it and the chase with the cop gets going, it picks up quickly. However, since the beginning almost put me to sleep, the movie wound up being around mediocre to average. If the film was just the second half, it would've been a fantastic movie. Expand
  2. Mar 24, 2013
    Plot is nowhere near as interesting or entertaining as it should be.
  3. Jan 18, 2013
    As a mountain biker and a person who loves physics! this movie stinks! Also the story is way over the top, not believable. Its one of the those movies, that shouldnt have been made!
  4. Mar 10, 2013
    Awful movie. Very silly. It has the feel of a low-budget, one hour teen drama. It's such a piece of garbage that it should be crumpled up and covered in the old food you threw in the trash. I paid six bucks to rent this turd and I'm not even gonna finish it. I should have flushed that six bucks down the toilet. It would have been far more entertaining. I feel great after dumping on thisAwful movie. Very silly. It has the feel of a low-budget, one hour teen drama. It's such a piece of garbage that it should be crumpled up and covered in the old food you threw in the trash. I paid six bucks to rent this turd and I'm not even gonna finish it. I should have flushed that six bucks down the toilet. It would have been far more entertaining. I feel great after dumping on this movie. Premium Crap. Collapse
  5. Aug 25, 2012
    I wasn't expecting heavy dramatic turns but this thing was far worse than I expected. The dialogue was simply awful. And I found myself laughing at things that weren't supposed to be funny which is obviously never a good sign.
  6. Aug 29, 2012
    Whenever Michael Shannon is on screen, this movie is an absolute blast to watch. Unfortunately, when he's not, it's borderline unwatchable. If this movie had been filmed in the '90s, you can be certain the main character would be using the word "radical" every other sentence. It's THAT kind of film.
  7. Sep 4, 2012
    No plot. Completely flat characters. Villain is not redeeming in any way. Damsel in distress also not very likable. Incredibly serious things happen with no consequences. Really dumb decisions made by characters for the purpose of making the movie have anything happen at all. Majority of humor involves a Chinese phonebook and a very muscular black man. Absolutely terrible conclusion. OnlyNo plot. Completely flat characters. Villain is not redeeming in any way. Damsel in distress also not very likable. Incredibly serious things happen with no consequences. Really dumb decisions made by characters for the purpose of making the movie have anything happen at all. Majority of humor involves a Chinese phonebook and a very muscular black man. Absolutely terrible conclusion. Only thing to watch in this movie is the bike chase sequences and they're not great. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    Sep 10, 2012
    A movie that while thin and silly, moves with such joyous speed that you almost want to throw your arms in the air and scream.
  2. Reviewed by: Kevin Harley
    Sep 1, 2012
    It's definitely the 'other' Gordon-Levitt film out this month, but this silly cycler whizzes by amiably. Star charm helps: JGL's enjoyment in his job adds welcome levels of Levitt-y.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    Aug 27, 2012
    There is a lot of silly bike-is-life philosophy, including Wilee's personal credo of "Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes," none of which I can speak to because I don't care a tinker's damn about bikes, but I do have an abiding fondness for compact and coherent action movies, and this is surely one.