Prince Avalanche

6.2

1. Nov 26, 2013
    This is 90 minutes of movie with 20 minutes of story. The rest is just a National Geographic film set to some pleasant music. It has a couple nice moments, but would have been much better as a short.
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    This movie is about 2 young men doing road work in Texas in early spring. It is about the slowest movie I've ever watched. 25 minutes in nothing happens much followed by more of the same. Characters are not very interesting. Not much comedy or drama in any way.
  3. Aug 12, 2013
    total crap movie. Have the critics gone mad. I didn't understand a single bit of this movie. Totally waste of time and money. Crappiest movie ever seen in my life.
  4. Oct 21, 2015
    Weird movie that is not a story I can remember, I can relate to AliStark, its very off and to understand it is something else. Some very weird scenes and can't relate to the characters.

1. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Oct 21, 2013
    Green fashions a slow-burn charmer that’s a million miles from Pineapple Express in tone, pace and content. But just like that film, the odd couple interplay is beautifully judged.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Huddleston
    Oct 15, 2013
    With gorgeously crisp photography and pitch-perfect performances from the two leads, this is one of the most intriguing and thoughtful American films of the year.
  3. Reviewed by: Damon Wise
    Oct 14, 2013
    Gordon Green follows up a pair of execrable comedies with a wise and witty slow-motion road trip that catches the sun.