Magnolia Pictures | Release Date: August 9, 2013
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 43 Ratings
WATCH NOW
nosecohnNov 26, 2013
This is 90 minutes of movie with 20 minutes of story. The rest is just a National Geographic film set to some pleasant music. It has a couple nice moments, but would have been much better as a short.
johnnyMiataNov 13, 2013
This movie is about 2 young men doing road work in Texas in early spring. It is about the slowest movie I've ever watched. 25 minutes in nothing happens much followed by more of the same. Characters are not very interesting. Not much comedyThis movie is about 2 young men doing road work in Texas in early spring. It is about the slowest movie I've ever watched. 25 minutes in nothing happens much followed by more of the same. Characters are not very interesting. Not much comedy or drama in any way. Expand
AliStarkAug 12, 2013
total crap movie. Have the critics gone mad. I didn't understand a single bit of this movie. Totally waste of time and money. Crappiest movie ever seen in my life.
gregoryfern85Oct 21, 2015
Weird movie that is not a story I can remember, I can relate to AliStark, its very off and to understand it is something else. Some very weird scenes and can't relate to the characters.