7.3

1. Apr 10, 2013
    A very good adventure movie set in the middle east. There are good mixtures of action and comedy scenes in the movie. The main actor/character was pretty good although didn't see him do those cool wall running, etc like in the video games. And not many boss fights...disappointing. And no going through traps and pitfalls like it should be. But the movie is interesting and entertaining to keep me watching. The main badguy was actually pretty good with a nice storyline. the girl was also pretty good, although I wanted to see her in action as well. In the end, its a good guy movie with them always coming out on top. No problem with that, but it just happend too easy? Collapse
  2. Jan 17, 2012
    I simply like this film. Nice story and very nice FX. I like this ancient historical stuffs. And I was stunning over acting of the Jake Gyllenhaal. I simply put the 10 on this film.
  3. Dec 8, 2011
    This was a movie i think that a lot of people were skeptic about and so they failed to keep an open mind. The result was bad ratings. This movie is a feel good movie with plenty of action along the way. although a little cheesy if your a james bond fan give it a whirl because a good friend of mind who is a james bond fanatic and a movie connoiseur watched out of my recomondation and loved. a movie with LOTS of parcour and action as well as enough twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat once this movie starts rolling. Just dont assume the bad guy ;). Expand
  4. Jul 22, 2011
    This is one of my favorite movies of 2010. I don't understand the negative reviews by critics. Loved the two lead characters and Jake Gyllenhaal once again demonstrated his versatility as an actor.
  5. Nov 15, 2010
    I could not care less about the game franchise, and I'm becoming decrepit with age and increasingly impatient with computer-effect-filled movies. But this I found quite engaging. It's a fun story, told reasonably effectively.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    Easily my favourite game-to-movie adaptation, and probably one of the best, The Sands of Time is a fun action flick, that while slightly Pirates of the Caribbean-esque, TSOT is an extremely enjoyable film and Jake Gyllenhaal plays the role of the previously unnamed Prince, Dastan. As for the rest of the acting, it is quite reasonable and is a very enjoyable film.
    If you haven't seen it, go
    out and buy it.
    Now.
  7. Sep 14, 2010
    I was skeptical at first because some times when my favorite games go to film, they end letting me down. However, this skepticism turned out wrong. I really enjoyed this movie, I love it! I was amazed by the story line, the graphics, the intro and outro, and how it all played out. It was not too jazzed out by movie graphics and it brings a sense of realism. It was inspiring and gave a story line that gave good morals and values under the circumstances. It is deep in the sense that true family value and moral is stronger than deceit of foul blood that has been corrupted by evil. Way to go to all those who made this possible, especially to the founder and creator of Prince of Persia!! I look forward to more movies on Prince of Persia!! Expand

1. Mixing old-fashioned content and state of the art effects, this Jerry Bruckheimer production trades ‘pirates' for ‘princes' to revive the swashbuckling, sword fighting spirit of the sort Douglas Fairbanks or Errol Flynn specialized.
  2. A handsome, fast-paced and innocuous adventure that's easy to take but lacks epic scale.
  3. Reviewed by: Leslie Felperin
    Bruckheimer's passably enjoyable, antiquity-themed epic should satisfy its young male core demographic well enough, but won't connect with other auds on the level of Bruckheimer's "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise.