Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: December 21, 2007
WATCH NOW
MikeP.Feb 19, 2008
This movie touched me!
JayH.May 1, 2008
5.5/10. The terrific cast can't save this sappy romance. If the movie wasn't so over sentimental, I would have enjoyed it more. It's too corny at times. I enjoyed the cast though, everyone did well.
AmyGJan 6, 2008
Gerard Butler's irish accent is woefully inaccurate, just one of the films many flaws; chief among which is the absence of a narrative arc or any sense of plot direction. The result is a ponderous and interminable mish-mash.
jimmytancrediMay 29, 2011
What makes this movie so great is if you have no expectation. Because of reviews and not thinking Hilary Swank could pull off romantic made this movie shine. She pulls it off and the movie is way better than the reviews. Tear Jerker! TheWhat makes this movie so great is if you have no expectation. Because of reviews and not thinking Hilary Swank could pull off romantic made this movie shine. She pulls it off and the movie is way better than the reviews. Tear Jerker! The shining happy moments are definitely the comedy relief Harry Connick Jr. brings. He is good in this movie... sexy... charming and hilarious. This movie has a great ending and just is so beautiful. I read half the book and wow, the movie makes the book look bad. The movie is better than the book! Now I love seeing girly movies, mostly they have disappointed me or been just okay. This one was better than all the rest. Expand