9.0

1. Oct 21, 2014
    Several inter-locking stories of crime and intrigue form a temporal mosaic set in the Los Angeles underworld with great performances from the talented cast.
  2. Oct 5, 2014
    One of the best black comedy of all time. You can really watch Quentin Tarantino work. Multiple story lines interconnect perfectly. It's one a movie you don't want to end.
  3. Sep 12, 2014
    95% of this acclaimed film is detestable: the script, plot, cinematography and of course, Tarantino. The only thing that redeems this film from utter failure is the acting, mostly on the part of Christopher Walken, Samuel L. Jackson and Harvey Keitel.
  4. Sep 2, 2014
    I know, everyone says it's a good movie. Yes it is, but not my type. I tried to watch it 2-3 times but I can not resist. Something attracts me at all, not at all, I get bored so fast ... No offense, it is my opinion
  5. Aug 28, 2014
    It is difficult to not recognize the triumph that Pulp Fiction truly is. Quentin Tarantino proves here his place amongst the film industry. Uma Thurman is superb! Many of the sequences are mind-blowing. My one issue with Pulp: leave out Bruce Willis, entirely.
  6. Aug 23, 2014
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to betray my brother and you will know that I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta star in this incredible film. The repetition of scenes and the jumbled order make the fiomfilm confusing at times but gripping at the same time. This is a tarantino
    masterpiece. Not only was there great acting and directing but a brilliant soundtrack to top it off. Pulp fiction is the kind of film you just want to talk about for weeks after seeing it. Expand
  7. Aug 19, 2014
    ¿Que decir de esta película? Tarantino es un genio pero con esta obra se superó. El dúo Travolta-Jackson ya es parte de la historia del cine, los diálogos son realmente divertidos, con frases míticas (bueno, pero no empecemos a chuparnos las pollas todavía), la trama de mas de dos horas te tiene enganchado hasta el final, y que final, una de las mejores escenas de la historia. En definitiva, una película que la puedes ver todas las veces que quieras y que siempre te sorprende y te hace gracia. Película que hay que ver antes de morir si o si. Toda una genialidad. Expand
  8. Aug 18, 2014
    Pulp Fiction was something special. Something different, with fantastic character development as well as dialogue and memorable quotes. It's definitely worth watching.
  9. Aug 16, 2014
    One or two minutes too long, a type of film that only comes once or twice a century. One of the best screenplays ever put on film, great performances, bad-ass soundtrack, Tarantino directing at his finest, great cinematography as well. Complicated, the structure of the film somehow reminds me of Chinatown, but if I compare these two, Pulp Fiction is a little bit more appealing. You just can't beat those dialogues about burgers. Cleverly done, Tarantino. Expand
  10. Jul 29, 2014
    Well the critics couldn't be more wrong, Pulp Fiction is an overrated and boring movie that also might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

Pulp Fiction is like The Expendables, it only relies on the actors, which didn't result in a great movie. Yes the actors are superb, and I really enjoyed the wicked humor in Pulp fiction, but the low amount of action and the boring conversations
    really made this movie boring. Another thing that I didn't enjoy in Pulp Fiction is the story, it's so weird and boring. Did I mention that Pulp Fiction is a boring movie, well it is!

One of the most boring film's I've ever seen.

Pulp Fiction gets a 3/10
  11. Jul 29, 2014
    "Pulp Fiction" is nothing more than an action movie. It is labeled as a "classic", but that's not present in the film. There is violence, humour (even pointless), there are good performances, especially by Samuel L. Jackson, but it is difficult to see past Tarantino's twisted plot. Even though it attempts to make some strong points and expose aspects of gangster America, it may be an achievement at its time, but is actually worse than the average action movie. Expand
  12. Jul 25, 2014
    I have a lot to say about this movie. The plot is annoyingly simple, the performances are simply awful and Tarantuno's direction is the worst thing i've ever seen in cinema. I mean, it's only different sketches together in one disgusting movie. Im out.
  13. chw
    Jul 17, 2014
    Pulp Fiction is an excellent movie. Although, it may seen confusing to some (not many people), it was a very good, very original film by Quentin Tarantino.
  14. Jul 10, 2014
    Quentin Tarantino in my opinion is one of the best Director right in the movie scene. Now this Movie is my favorite movie of all time nothing wrong with this film expect is does drag in some parts in this movie like The Watch with Bruce Willis kinda drag in till the end but everything to this film is amazing story, Characters, and the and the only the best speech i have heard in cinema that why this film deserve what I give it Expand
  15. Jun 12, 2014
    Pulp Fiction requires repetitive viewings to understand what exactly Tarantino is trying to convey. At first it seems just like a couple of random story lines told one at a time, more of a jigsaw puzzle than a sensible film. But after subsequent viewings, one realizes that the film is about something much more. It's an incredibly philosophical film. It deals with the present day nihilistic society, in which the rules and morals that society has imposes on us in our childhood is missing. There is no god, no conscience for these mobsters. Instead the rules and laws are dictated by a man named Marsellus Wallace. What's important to him is important to everyone, whether it be his wife or something inside a mysterious brief case. The film basically portrays the transition that 2 men undergo- Jules and Butch. How their views change. Quentin Tarantino shows in a not so subtle way but due to the complexity of the film, it's hard to grasp it the first time.
    Nonetheless Pulp Fiction really is a masterpiece, a true cinematic achievement.
  16. Jun 8, 2014
    Being one of my favorite films, and one of the best films ever made, Pulp Fiction is smartly written, greatly acted, and surprisingly funny. This is a film you could watch over and over again, I myself having watched it nine times. This is a great film and possibly Tarantino's best film to date.
  17. Jun 1, 2014
    Thought-provoking and thrilling. Pulp Fiction explores the lives of various people, all somehow interconnected with each other in four dazzling tales of violence and redemption. This film has proven to be one of Quentin Tarantino's crowning works and has been regarded as one of the greatest modern day classics of all time. One must be all-focused to watch this film, as the film consists a gamut of memorable scenes and unforgettable quotes. Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta's duet showcase makes this film exceptional and truly one of the greatest couplets in cinema history. Thanks to Tarantino, viewers are able to enjoy a beautiful masterpiece like Pulp Fiction. Expand
  18. May 25, 2014
    Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie out of all the amazing films to come from director Quentin Tarantino. Everything about this film was brillent an amazing cast of over 10+ well known actors. Amazing witty Dialog that has you cracking up a lot most of the conversations that go on in the movie are perfection. The gore and violence a Tarantino staple is toned done a bit from his other movies but what you get is great.

The story is a trip with the plot being jumbled all over the place it makes you peice the movie together and have fun with it. The movie more or less revolves around a big time crime boss Marsellus Wallace(Ving Rhames) and from here we branch off into little story arcs with John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson they are his hit men, Bruce Willis a guy on the run becuase we he was paid to throw a boxing match but didn't and Marsellus wife Uma Thurman she just wants to have a good time which ends up costing her. All the actors in this film do an amazing job even the actors with small roles they still sold it.

Overall I give it a 10 The movie is masterful and I never get tired of watching it also watching it on blu ray is awesome.
  19. May 3, 2014
    The direction, acting, and template are just the things that make this a cinematic achievement, even when there are moments of imperfect conversation.
  20. Feb 9, 2014
    Nearly a perfect film. It's entertaining and not predictable, the writing is intelligent and the acting is superb. It is presented in typical Tarantino fashion (it's out of order) and this makes it a film that you will appreciate much more the second time through.
  21. Feb 2, 2014
    Average movie, nothing stand out in particular, Samuel Jackson is crap, so does Travolta and this is the most offensive and racist movie ever, Quetin Tarantino is racist as hell, how could Hollywood would allow a White guy to use the word N***** in this movie?
  22. Dec 23, 2013
    "Pulp Fiction" is a film that is remarkably unique and memorable. It is one of the films that is skillfully crafted in all possible departments. The film features an amazing ensemble cast including John Travolta (who re-invented his career), Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis (who established his celebrity status), Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Amanda Plummer, Eric Stoltz, Rosanna Arquette, Christopher Walken and, of course, Quentin Tarantino. The screenplay is one of the best in film history. Tarantino's direction is exquisite, as well as the cinematography. For the editing, I love how the film is in nonlinear order. Plus, if it was made in chronological order, I doubt that the film would be successful. A tremendous accomplishment for all involved in this motion picture. Expand
  23. Dec 1, 2013
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Needless to say that this is the most remembered and highly praised quote that has been taken from this movie, it was truly disheartening to find out that this was not originally written in the Holy Bible, but was a combination of different verses. However, in spite of that, this is the film's only flaw. Consisting of an all-star cast including Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhymes, and none other than the zany Quentin Tarantino himself, "Pulp Fiction" is an a class all on its own, in the most positive manner. While the story is told in a non-linear fashion, Tarantino did it right, as it brings all the points and plot twists that are intertwined in the movie together in very distinct and separate parts, all the while shocking the viewer and making them wonder, "What the hell did I just see?" Top notch acting, life-long memorable quotes, and superb directing, "Pulp Fiction" is unquestionably not only Tarantino's prized possession, but a crowned jewel of cinema. 10/10
  24. Nov 25, 2013
    An instant classic. Ripe with witticisms and sharp retorts. This is the only instance I actually liked haphazard storytelling, because it actually succeeded in evoking certain feelings, where some of the characters were alive in some story lines and dead in the other, and this made you think what it would have been like if these characters had gotten out in time.

There were long
    portions of dialogue dedicated solely to humour, and others to theological and philosophical discussions. There are three stories running in parallel, which often come into contact with the others without affecting them, and are told in a non-linear way.

Among Tarantino's films, I believe it's second only to Django Unchained, which was much more coherent and awe-inspiring, albeit with seemingly unnecessary bloody violence and an inflated running time.
  25. Nov 23, 2013
    Quentin Tarantino is absolutely a genius and this movie proves how is this geniality,an outstanding movie with an non-linear story is great,some movies would serve this movie as an example.
  26. Nov 12, 2013
    Pulp Fiction reaches near perfection.
    A crime drama woven from multiple interlocking stories creating an unpredictable slew of comical, action packed and entertaining dialogue and plot twists. A masterpiece of a film.
  27. Nov 6, 2013
    What can I say, this film is a masterpiece of the glorious Tarantino collection.
    Guns, Violence/Murder/Blood, Dead N* storage, Good coffee and Samuel Jackson.
  28. Nov 1, 2013
    Fantastic film that showed us the real spirit of filmmaking. It contained superb writing and terrific performances. One of my all time favorite movies. A must see for anyone interested in pursuing film as a career. Strongly Recommend
  29. Oct 8, 2013
    My favorite movie of all time! This movie is fun and engaging to the core. The dialogue in this movie is the best example of Tarantino's writing ability. Every character feels genuine and has interesting things to say in interesting ways. Plus the dark comedy that is entwined into the whole movie is simply wonderful.
  30. Sep 26, 2013
    Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite movies. Tarantino made a masterpiece which has the ability to take what seems like minor conversational themes and dovetail them onto geniously entertaining speeches. Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta are terrific as talkative hit men, which makes this film continuously hilarious from beginning to end. 'Pulp Fiction is constructed in such a nonlinear way that you could see it a dozen times and not be able to remember what comes next'. Expand

The experience overall is like laughing down a gun barrel, a little bit tiring, a lot sick and maybe far too perverse for less jaded moviegoers.
  2. But the way that this picture has been so widely ravened up and drooled over verges on the disgusting. Pulp Fiction nourishes, abets, cultural slumming. [14 Nov 1994]
  3. Pulp Fiction isn't just funny. It's outrageously funny. [14 Oct 1994]