Miramax Films | Release Date: October 14, 1994
2,101
WATCH NOW
TomBeltranMay 27, 2013
Posted on 5/19/13 09:51 AM
Amazing amazing amazing film that has pitch black humor and that leaves you laughing
Qt showcasing his remarkable talent for writing dialogue
DatmoviemadmanJul 6, 2013
As soon as you hear the name, you know it's a classic gangster/black comedy, an all round cast and team superb; it'll keep you enhanced and keep you thinking from start to end.
ragekoiSep 13, 2013
A classic feel-good film. The writing is top notch, providing some of the most hilarious and brilliant lines ever put into a film. The overall charm of the film is astounding. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson create two of the most belovedA classic feel-good film. The writing is top notch, providing some of the most hilarious and brilliant lines ever put into a film. The overall charm of the film is astounding. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson create two of the most beloved characters in cinema. The Bruce Willis story arc seems a bit unnecessary however it's hilarious for what it is. In the end Pulp Fiction has easily won the love of countless movie-goers of the many many years. Expand
RobertNJul 15, 2013
A funny, quirky, memorable movie. However this film is definitely enjoyed more in the company of friends, and is absolutely (and obviously) not for children.
DuckNationMay 25, 2014
Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie out of all the amazing films to come from director Quentin Tarantino. Everything about this film was brillent an amazing cast of over 10+ well known actors. Amazing witty Dialog that has you cracking up a lotPulp Fiction is my favorite movie out of all the amazing films to come from director Quentin Tarantino. Everything about this film was brillent an amazing cast of over 10+ well known actors. Amazing witty Dialog that has you cracking up a lot most of the conversations that go on in the movie are perfection. The gore and violence a Tarantino staple is toned done a bit from his other movies but what you get is great.

The story is a trip with the plot being jumbled all over the place it makes you peice the movie together and have fun with it. The movie more or less revolves around a big time crime boss Marsellus Wallace(Ving Rhames) and from here we branch off into little story arcs with John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson they are his hit men, Bruce Willis a guy on the run becuase we he was paid to throw a boxing match but didn't and Marsellus wife Uma Thurman she just wants to have a good time which ends up costing her. All the actors in this film do an amazing job even the actors with small roles they still sold it.

Overall I give it a 10 The movie is masterful and I never get tired of watching it also watching it on blu ray is awesome.
FranzHcriticAug 22, 2013
It's complex story-line yet flamboyant and understandable comical tone ads to it's accomplished acting. It creates this parody of gangster life and how any other story can interrelate. That's the true beauty of "Pulp Fiction". My favorite movie
wingnutz25Sep 20, 2013
Pulp Fiction is by far the greatest movie i have seen. The screenplay is what made this flick. QT revolutionized moviemaking. Just sit back and think of all the movies that have tried to copy his flawless formula. The acting is first rate.Pulp Fiction is by far the greatest movie i have seen. The screenplay is what made this flick. QT revolutionized moviemaking. Just sit back and think of all the movies that have tried to copy his flawless formula. The acting is first rate. The cinematgraphy superb. Costumes and set direction were underrated. Editing could of used some more patience but you only see the minor mistakes when you watch this film as many times as i have. To all the reviewers that down this masterpiece i say this...Let me see your top 10 all time favorite list. You can tell alot about taste that way! Expand
AfonsoRapazoteSep 26, 2013
Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite movies. Tarantino made a masterpiece which has the ability to take what seems like minor conversational themes and dovetail them onto geniously entertaining speeches. Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta arePulp Fiction is one of my favourite movies. Tarantino made a masterpiece which has the ability to take what seems like minor conversational themes and dovetail them onto geniously entertaining speeches. Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta are terrific as talkative hit men, which makes this film continuously hilarious from beginning to end. 'Pulp Fiction is constructed in such a nonlinear way that you could see it a dozen times and not be able to remember what comes next'. Expand
KristianBKAug 16, 2014
One or two minutes too long, a type of film that only comes once or twice a century. One of the best screenplays ever put on film, great performances, bad-ass soundtrack, Tarantino directing at his finest, great cinematography as well.One or two minutes too long, a type of film that only comes once or twice a century. One of the best screenplays ever put on film, great performances, bad-ass soundtrack, Tarantino directing at his finest, great cinematography as well. Complicated, the structure of the film somehow reminds me of Chinatown, but if I compare these two, Pulp Fiction is a little bit more appealing. You just can't beat those dialogues about burgers. Cleverly done, Tarantino. Expand
glasses1Nov 1, 2013
Fantastic film that showed us the real spirit of filmmaking. It contained superb writing and terrific performances. One of my all time favorite movies. A must see for anyone interested in pursuing film as a career. Strongly Recommend
NShep53Aug 1, 2015
Pulp Fiction is the movie that really opened my eyes to "good" movies. Yes, before I saw Pulp Fiction, I had seen good movies, but after watching PF I understood what a good movie was and why it was good. And PF is not just good. It isPulp Fiction is the movie that really opened my eyes to "good" movies. Yes, before I saw Pulp Fiction, I had seen good movies, but after watching PF I understood what a good movie was and why it was good. And PF is not just good. It is amazing. The cast is perfect, the structure of the movie feels fresh and different. Overall, the movie is a modern masterpiece. Expand
HouseClarkzoniaNov 6, 2013
What can I say, this film is a masterpiece of the glorious Tarantino collection.
Guns, Violence/Murder/Blood, Dead N* storage, Good coffee and Samuel Jackson.
marcmyworksMay 14, 2016
A near perfect film. Though Reservoir Dogs proved Tarantino was a force to be reckoned with, Pulp Fiction will always remain his masterpiece to film critics and fans alike.
RayzorMooseNov 12, 2013
Pulp Fiction reaches near perfection.
A crime drama woven from multiple interlocking stories creating an unpredictable slew of comical, action packed and entertaining dialogue and plot twists. A masterpiece of a film.
SmagsDec 1, 2013
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Needless to say that this is the most remembered and highly praised quote that has been taken from this movie, it was truly disheartening to find out that this was not originally written in the Holy Bible, but was a combination of different verses. However, in spite of that, this is the film's only flaw. Consisting of an all-star cast including Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhymes, and none other than the zany Quentin Tarantino himself, "Pulp Fiction" is an a class all on its own, in the most positive manner. While the story is told in a non-linear fashion, Tarantino did it right, as it brings all the points and plot twists that are intertwined in the movie together in very distinct and separate parts, all the while shocking the viewer and making them wonder, "What the hell did I just see?" Top notch acting, life-long memorable quotes, and superb directing, "Pulp Fiction" is unquestionably not only Tarantino's prized possession, but a crowned jewel of cinema. 10/10
oDjentoDec 30, 2015
I am going back and reviewing all Tarantino films i have watched in conjuction with Hateful 8 release. Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite films of all time. It combines great acting, incredible directing, elements of dark comedy, impeccableI am going back and reviewing all Tarantino films i have watched in conjuction with Hateful 8 release. Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite films of all time. It combines great acting, incredible directing, elements of dark comedy, impeccable dialogue and is shot in achronology to make this one of the most rewatchable and quotable films of all times. A cinematic achievement.
chwJul 17, 2014
Pulp Fiction is an excellent movie. Although, it may seen confusing to some (not many people), it was a very good, very original film by Quentin Tarantino.
havingfun89Oct 3, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. How could anyone not like this movie. It has every characteristic like fantastic tilms should. Quentin Tarantino's cameo is delightful, and the ending just caps all. Pulp Fiction is like a special wallet. It is a badass **** Expand
Meth-dudeJan 8, 2017
Undoubtedly a classic, Pulp Fiction is well acted, well executed, well made and the movie was definitely interesting. It might have been too long for it's own good, but it's still a pretty good movie.
vKaiJun 3, 2016
The outrageously funny dialogue of this movie is what really drives it. Quentin Tarantino writes some of the most entertaining dialogue there is to write between two characters.
Despite its over two and a half hours long run-time, Pulp
Despite its over two and a half hours long run-time, Pulp fiction does not drag in the slightest as it is basically multiple entertaining movies rolled into one with an all-star cast that perfectly fits in Tarantino's zany universe. You actually are left wanting for more as the end credits begin to roll. Even after watching the movie more than a dozen times, I still can't remember what scene comes next. However, It's non-linear narrative structure isn't what makes Pulp Fiction a near masterpiece, its true strength comes from the excitingly fresh characters and the crazy events that take place in the film. And of course, the quirky-smart dialogue. The characters in the movie are always talking yet always so interesting.
You never really think you'd enjoy a movie about the lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits, it all just feels so random, yet it intertwines so brilliantly. I love it.
Undoubtedly, one of the most quotable movies ever and most certainly my favourite movie of all time.
So, Pulp Fiction, 10/10? Correctamundo.
warrenworldMay 3, 2014
The direction, acting, and template are just the things that make this a cinematic achievement, even when there are moments of imperfect conversation.
AkashVijayJan 19, 2015
Simply put, Pulp Fiction is a masterpiece. Abstrusely put, Pulp Fiction impeccably blends in stylistic and darkly comical dialogue with substantial notions about the bleak, sadistic and nihilistic word of gangsters, juggled in a supremelySimply put, Pulp Fiction is a masterpiece. Abstrusely put, Pulp Fiction impeccably blends in stylistic and darkly comical dialogue with substantial notions about the bleak, sadistic and nihilistic word of gangsters, juggled in a supremely intricate non-linear plot line. Pulp Fiction struck the world of cinema like a bolt of lightening when it least expected it, influencing film-makers around the world to imitate, replicate and adopt to Tarantin-ian dialogue. But knowing the words isn't enough; genius lies between the lines, or in this case, in the rhythm. Expand
BurnsWEMNov 10, 2014
A near perfect movie that is Tarantino's best in my opinion. Great acting, dialogue, and plot. I loved how the story was out of order and it was like putting a puzzle together. I knew about this before I watched the film and i thought itA near perfect movie that is Tarantino's best in my opinion. Great acting, dialogue, and plot. I loved how the story was out of order and it was like putting a puzzle together. I knew about this before I watched the film and i thought it was going to be very confusing but it really wasn't and was quite easy to understand. This is not only a must see for action or Travolta fans but a must see for any person that enjoys watching movies. Expand
NickOrreyJun 1, 2014
Thought-provoking and thrilling. Pulp Fiction explores the lives of various people, all somehow interconnected with each other in four dazzling tales of violence and redemption. This film has proven to be one of Quentin Tarantino's crowningThought-provoking and thrilling. Pulp Fiction explores the lives of various people, all somehow interconnected with each other in four dazzling tales of violence and redemption. This film has proven to be one of Quentin Tarantino's crowning works and has been regarded as one of the greatest modern day classics of all time. One must be all-focused to watch this film, as the film consists a gamut of memorable scenes and unforgettable quotes. Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta's duet showcase makes this film exceptional and truly one of the greatest couplets in cinema history. Thanks to Tarantino, viewers are able to enjoy a beautiful masterpiece like Pulp Fiction. Expand
BrettTJun 8, 2014
Being one of my favorite films, and one of the best films ever made, Pulp Fiction is smartly written, greatly acted, and surprisingly funny. This is a film you could watch over and over again, I myself having watched it nine times. This is aBeing one of my favorite films, and one of the best films ever made, Pulp Fiction is smartly written, greatly acted, and surprisingly funny. This is a film you could watch over and over again, I myself having watched it nine times. This is a great film and possibly Tarantino's best film to date. Expand
CPD98Aug 19, 2014
¿Que decir de esta película? Tarantino es un genio pero con esta obra se superó. El dúo Travolta-Jackson ya es parte de la historia del cine, los diálogos son realmente divertidos, con frases míticas (bueno, pero no empecemos a chuparnos las¿Que decir de esta película? Tarantino es un genio pero con esta obra se superó. El dúo Travolta-Jackson ya es parte de la historia del cine, los diálogos son realmente divertidos, con frases míticas (bueno, pero no empecemos a chuparnos las pollas todavía), la trama de mas de dos horas te tiene enganchado hasta el final, y que final, una de las mejores escenas de la historia. En definitiva, una película que la puedes ver todas las veces que quieras y que siempre te sorprende y te hace gracia. Película que hay que ver antes de morir si o si. Toda una genialidad. Expand
TheRoyalMelonDec 2, 2015
Great, great, great!
Awesome movie, awesome characters, awesome dialogues! Just an unforgettable movie! One of my absolute favourites and I would definitely recommend to watch it. Like, seriously, go watch it. Now!
AdamR1Aug 23, 2014
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to betray my brother and you will know that I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta star in this

Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta star in this incredible film. The repetition of scenes and the jumbled order make the fiomfilm confusing at times but gripping at the same time. This is a tarantino masterpiece. Not only was there great acting and directing but a brilliant soundtrack to top it off. Pulp fiction is the kind of film you just want to talk about for weeks after seeing it.
AlessioSclokOct 5, 2014
One of the best black comedy of all time. You can really watch Quentin Tarantino work. Multiple story lines interconnect perfectly. It's one a movie you don't want to end.
SythusRATINGSOct 21, 2014
Several inter-locking stories of crime and intrigue form a temporal mosaic set in the Los Angeles underworld with great performances from the talented cast.