9.0

1. Nov 25, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A lot of people have there favorite movies and for me this is the greatest movie ever made. Everything in this movie is perfect, the dialog is great, the acting is fantastic, the characters are so likable ever that they are criminals, the story is so original and the editing plays with your mind so at the end of the movie you have to figure out who the movie begin and end it. If you have watch this movie you are going to remember every scene and how great they are. But lets not get ahead of our self. And the movie is really funny too, so don't fill sorry if you did laugh out loud when you so Marvin getting shot in the face. Also this movie has a great soundtrack, with some of the most catchiest song out there. And the in my opinion the best acting given by Quentin Tarantino in a movie. So if you haven't watched go ahead and give it a look and if you have watched go and watch it again. Expand
  2. Nov 10, 2014
    A near perfect movie that is Tarantino's best in my opinion. Great acting, dialogue, and plot. I loved how the story was out of order and it was like putting a puzzle together. I knew about this before I watched the film and i thought it was going to be very confusing but it really wasn't and was quite easy to understand. This is not only a must see for action or Travolta fans but aA near perfect movie that is Tarantino's best in my opinion. Great acting, dialogue, and plot. I loved how the story was out of order and it was like putting a puzzle together. I knew about this before I watched the film and i thought it was going to be very confusing but it really wasn't and was quite easy to understand. This is not only a must see for action or Travolta fans but a must see for any person that enjoys watching movies. Expand
  3. Nov 10, 2014
    I have this movie high on my list of favorite movies. It actually is my favorite movie. It has gun shots that are awesome, and comedy and a bit of drama. I think it's like a drama/comedy and if you don't agree I don't care because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I love this movie. It has Samuel L. Jackson! Honestly I think this movie should've won best picture but NOPE. ForrestI have this movie high on my list of favorite movies. It actually is my favorite movie. It has gun shots that are awesome, and comedy and a bit of drama. I think it's like a drama/comedy and if you don't agree I don't care because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I love this movie. It has Samuel L. Jackson! Honestly I think this movie should've won best picture but NOPE. Forrest Gump had to win. If you think this movie is gory you're totally wrong except for 1 accidental shooting in a car and that's all I'm saying on that and that is a comedy scene so go watch this masterpiece. Expand
  4. Oct 21, 2014
    Several inter-locking stories of crime and intrigue form a temporal mosaic set in the Los Angeles underworld with great performances from the talented cast.
  5. Oct 5, 2014
    One of the best black comedy of all time. You can really watch Quentin Tarantino work. Multiple story lines interconnect perfectly. It's one a movie you don't want to end.
  6. Sep 12, 2014
    95% of this acclaimed film is detestable: the script, plot, cinematography and of course, Tarantino. The only thing that redeems this film from utter failure is the acting, mostly on the part of Christopher Walken, Samuel L. Jackson and Harvey Keitel.
  7. Sep 2, 2014
    I know, everyone says it's a good movie. Yes it is, but not my type. I tried to watch it 2-3 times but I can not resist. Something attracts me at all, not at all, I get bored so fast ... No offense, it is my opinion
  8. Aug 28, 2014
    It is difficult to not recognize the triumph that Pulp Fiction truly is. Quentin Tarantino proves here his place amongst the film industry. Uma Thurman is superb! Many of the sequences are mind-blowing. My one issue with Pulp: leave out Bruce Willis, entirely.
  9. Aug 23, 2014
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to betray my brother and you will know that I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta star in this incredible film. The repetition of scenes and the jumbled order make the fiomfilm confusing at times but gripping at the same time. This is a tarantino masterpiece. Not only was there great acting and directing but a brilliant soundtrack to top it off. Pulp fiction is the kind of film you just want to talk about for weeks after seeing it.
  10. Aug 19, 2014
    ¿Que decir de esta película? Tarantino es un genio pero con esta obra se superó. El dúo Travolta-Jackson ya es parte de la historia del cine, los diálogos son realmente divertidos, con frases míticas (bueno, pero no empecemos a chuparnos las pollas todavía), la trama de mas de dos horas te tiene enganchado hasta el final, y que final, una de las mejores escenas de la historia. En¿Que decir de esta película? Tarantino es un genio pero con esta obra se superó. El dúo Travolta-Jackson ya es parte de la historia del cine, los diálogos son realmente divertidos, con frases míticas (bueno, pero no empecemos a chuparnos las pollas todavía), la trama de mas de dos horas te tiene enganchado hasta el final, y que final, una de las mejores escenas de la historia. En definitiva, una película que la puedes ver todas las veces que quieras y que siempre te sorprende y te hace gracia. Película que hay que ver antes de morir si o si. Toda una genialidad. Expand
  11. Aug 18, 2014
    Pulp Fiction was something special. Something different, with fantastic character development as well as dialogue and memorable quotes. It's definitely worth watching.
  12. Aug 16, 2014
    One or two minutes too long, a type of film that only comes once or twice a century. One of the best screenplays ever put on film, great performances, bad-ass soundtrack, Tarantino directing at his finest, great cinematography as well. Complicated, the structure of the film somehow reminds me of Chinatown, but if I compare these two, Pulp Fiction is a little bit more appealing. You justOne or two minutes too long, a type of film that only comes once or twice a century. One of the best screenplays ever put on film, great performances, bad-ass soundtrack, Tarantino directing at his finest, great cinematography as well. Complicated, the structure of the film somehow reminds me of Chinatown, but if I compare these two, Pulp Fiction is a little bit more appealing. You just can't beat those dialogues about burgers. Cleverly done, Tarantino. Expand
  13. Jul 29, 2014
    Well the critics couldn't be more wrong, Pulp Fiction is an overrated and boring movie that also might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

Pulp Fiction is like The Expendables, it only relies on the actors, which didn't result in a great movie. Yes the actors are superb, and I really enjoyed the wicked humor in Pulp fiction, but the low amount of action and the boring conversations really made this movie boring. Another thing that I didn't enjoy in Pulp Fiction is the story, it's so weird and boring. Did I mention that Pulp Fiction is a boring movie, well it is!

One of the most boring film's I've ever seen.

Pulp Fiction gets a 3/10
  14. Jul 29, 2014
    "Pulp Fiction" is nothing more than an action movie. It is labeled as a "classic", but that's not present in the film. There is violence, humour (even pointless), there are good performances, especially by Samuel L. Jackson, but it is difficult to see past Tarantino's twisted plot. Even though it attempts to make some strong points and expose aspects of gangster America, it may be an"Pulp Fiction" is nothing more than an action movie. It is labeled as a "classic", but that's not present in the film. There is violence, humour (even pointless), there are good performances, especially by Samuel L. Jackson, but it is difficult to see past Tarantino's twisted plot. Even though it attempts to make some strong points and expose aspects of gangster America, it may be an achievement at its time, but is actually worse than the average action movie. Expand
  15. Jul 25, 2014
    I have a lot to say about this movie. The plot is annoyingly simple, the performances are simply awful and Tarantuno's direction is the worst thing i've ever seen in cinema. I mean, it's only different sketches together in one disgusting movie. Im out.
  16. chw
    Jul 17, 2014
    Pulp Fiction is an excellent movie. Although, it may seen confusing to some (not many people), it was a very good, very original film by Quentin Tarantino.
  17. Jul 10, 2014
    Quentin Tarantino in my opinion is one of the best Director right in the movie scene. Now this Movie is my favorite movie of all time nothing wrong with this film expect is does drag in some parts in this movie like The Watch with Bruce Willis kinda drag in till the end but everything to this film is amazing story, Characters, and the and the only the best speech i have heard in cinemaQuentin Tarantino in my opinion is one of the best Director right in the movie scene. Now this Movie is my favorite movie of all time nothing wrong with this film expect is does drag in some parts in this movie like The Watch with Bruce Willis kinda drag in till the end but everything to this film is amazing story, Characters, and the and the only the best speech i have heard in cinema that why this film deserve what I give it Expand
  18. Jun 12, 2014
    Pulp Fiction requires repetitive viewings to understand what exactly Tarantino is trying to convey. At first it seems just like a couple of random story lines told one at a time, more of a jigsaw puzzle than a sensible film. But after subsequent viewings, one realizes that the film is about something much more. It's an incredibly philosophical film. It deals with the present day nihilisticPulp Fiction requires repetitive viewings to understand what exactly Tarantino is trying to convey. At first it seems just like a couple of random story lines told one at a time, more of a jigsaw puzzle than a sensible film. But after subsequent viewings, one realizes that the film is about something much more. It's an incredibly philosophical film. It deals with the present day nihilistic society, in which the rules and morals that society has imposes on us in our childhood is missing. There is no god, no conscience for these mobsters. Instead the rules and laws are dictated by a man named Marsellus Wallace. What's important to him is important to everyone, whether it be his wife or something inside a mysterious brief case. The film basically portrays the transition that 2 men undergo- Jules and Butch. How their views change. Quentin Tarantino shows in a not so subtle way but due to the complexity of the film, it's hard to grasp it the first time.
    Nonetheless Pulp Fiction really is a masterpiece, a true cinematic achievement.
  19. Jun 8, 2014
    Being one of my favorite films, and one of the best films ever made, Pulp Fiction is smartly written, greatly acted, and surprisingly funny. This is a film you could watch over and over again, I myself having watched it nine times. This is a great film and possibly Tarantino's best film to date.
  20. Jun 1, 2014
    Thought-provoking and thrilling. Pulp Fiction explores the lives of various people, all somehow interconnected with each other in four dazzling tales of violence and redemption. This film has proven to be one of Quentin Tarantino's crowning works and has been regarded as one of the greatest modern day classics of all time. One must be all-focused to watch this film, as the film consists aThought-provoking and thrilling. Pulp Fiction explores the lives of various people, all somehow interconnected with each other in four dazzling tales of violence and redemption. This film has proven to be one of Quentin Tarantino's crowning works and has been regarded as one of the greatest modern day classics of all time. One must be all-focused to watch this film, as the film consists a gamut of memorable scenes and unforgettable quotes. Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta's duet showcase makes this film exceptional and truly one of the greatest couplets in cinema history. Thanks to Tarantino, viewers are able to enjoy a beautiful masterpiece like Pulp Fiction. Expand
  21. May 25, 2014
    Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie out of all the amazing films to come from director Quentin Tarantino. Everything about this film was brillent an amazing cast of over 10+ well known actors. Amazing witty Dialog that has you cracking up a lot most of the conversations that go on in the movie are perfection. The gore and violence a Tarantino staple is toned done a bit from his other moviesPulp Fiction is my favorite movie out of all the amazing films to come from director Quentin Tarantino. Everything about this film was brillent an amazing cast of over 10+ well known actors. Amazing witty Dialog that has you cracking up a lot most of the conversations that go on in the movie are perfection. The gore and violence a Tarantino staple is toned done a bit from his other movies but what you get is great.

The story is a trip with the plot being jumbled all over the place it makes you peice the movie together and have fun with it. The movie more or less revolves around a big time crime boss Marsellus Wallace(Ving Rhames) and from here we branch off into little story arcs with John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson they are his hit men, Bruce Willis a guy on the run becuase we he was paid to throw a boxing match but didn't and Marsellus wife Uma Thurman she just wants to have a good time which ends up costing her. All the actors in this film do an amazing job even the actors with small roles they still sold it.

Overall I give it a 10 The movie is masterful and I never get tired of watching it also watching it on blu ray is awesome.
  22. May 3, 2014
    The direction, acting, and template are just the things that make this a cinematic achievement, even when there are moments of imperfect conversation.
  23. Feb 9, 2014
    Nearly a perfect film. It's entertaining and not predictable, the writing is intelligent and the acting is superb. It is presented in typical Tarantino fashion (it's out of order) and this makes it a film that you will appreciate much more the second time through.
  24. Feb 2, 2014
    Average movie, nothing stand out in particular, Samuel Jackson is crap, so does Travolta and this is the most offensive and racist movie ever, Quetin Tarantino is racist as hell, how could Hollywood would allow a White guy to use the word N***** in this movie?
  25. Dec 23, 2013
    "Pulp Fiction" is a film that is remarkably unique and memorable. It is one of the films that is skillfully crafted in all possible departments. The film features an amazing ensemble cast including John Travolta (who re-invented his career), Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis (who established his celebrity status), Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Amanda Plummer, Eric Stoltz, Rosanna"Pulp Fiction" is a film that is remarkably unique and memorable. It is one of the films that is skillfully crafted in all possible departments. The film features an amazing ensemble cast including John Travolta (who re-invented his career), Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis (who established his celebrity status), Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Amanda Plummer, Eric Stoltz, Rosanna Arquette, Christopher Walken and, of course, Quentin Tarantino. The screenplay is one of the best in film history. Tarantino's direction is exquisite, as well as the cinematography. For the editing, I love how the film is in nonlinear order. Plus, if it was made in chronological order, I doubt that the film would be successful. A tremendous accomplishment for all involved in this motion picture. Expand
  26. Dec 1, 2013
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Needless to say that this is the most remembered and highly praised quote that has been taken from this movie, it was truly disheartening to find out that this was not originally written in the Holy Bible, but was a combination of different verses. However, in spite of that, this is the film's only flaw. Consisting of an all-star cast including Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhymes, and none other than the zany Quentin Tarantino himself, "Pulp Fiction" is an a class all on its own, in the most positive manner. While the story is told in a non-linear fashion, Tarantino did it right, as it brings all the points and plot twists that are intertwined in the movie together in very distinct and separate parts, all the while shocking the viewer and making them wonder, "What the hell did I just see?" Top notch acting, life-long memorable quotes, and superb directing, "Pulp Fiction" is unquestionably not only Tarantino's prized possession, but a crowned jewel of cinema. 10/10
  27. Nov 25, 2013
    An instant classic. Ripe with witticisms and sharp retorts. This is the only instance I actually liked haphazard storytelling, because it actually succeeded in evoking certain feelings, where some of the characters were alive in some story lines and dead in the other, and this made you think what it would have been like if these characters had gotten out in time.

There were long

There were long portions of dialogue dedicated solely to humour, and others to theological and philosophical discussions. There are three stories running in parallel, which often come into contact with the others without affecting them, and are told in a non-linear way.

Among Tarantino's films, I believe it's second only to Django Unchained, which was much more coherent and awe-inspiring, albeit with seemingly unnecessary bloody violence and an inflated running time.
  28. Nov 23, 2013
    Quentin Tarantino is absolutely a genius and this movie proves how is this geniality,an outstanding movie with an non-linear story is great,some movies would serve this movie as an example.
  29. Nov 12, 2013
    Pulp Fiction reaches near perfection.
    A crime drama woven from multiple interlocking stories creating an unpredictable slew of comical, action packed and entertaining dialogue and plot twists. A masterpiece of a film.
  30. Nov 6, 2013
    What can I say, this film is a masterpiece of the glorious Tarantino collection.
    Guns, Violence/Murder/Blood, Dead N* storage, Good coffee and Samuel Jackson.
  31. Nov 1, 2013
    Fantastic film that showed us the real spirit of filmmaking. It contained superb writing and terrific performances. One of my all time favorite movies. A must see for anyone interested in pursuing film as a career. Strongly Recommend
  32. Oct 8, 2013
    My favorite movie of all time! This movie is fun and engaging to the core. The dialogue in this movie is the best example of Tarantino's writing ability. Every character feels genuine and has interesting things to say in interesting ways. Plus the dark comedy that is entwined into the whole movie is simply wonderful.
  33. Sep 26, 2013
    Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite movies. Tarantino made a masterpiece which has the ability to take what seems like minor conversational themes and dovetail them onto geniously entertaining speeches. Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta are terrific as talkative hit men, which makes this film continuously hilarious from beginning to end. 'Pulp Fiction is constructed in such a nonlinearPulp Fiction is one of my favourite movies. Tarantino made a masterpiece which has the ability to take what seems like minor conversational themes and dovetail them onto geniously entertaining speeches. Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta are terrific as talkative hit men, which makes this film continuously hilarious from beginning to end. 'Pulp Fiction is constructed in such a nonlinear way that you could see it a dozen times and not be able to remember what comes next'. Expand
  34. Sep 25, 2013
    I'd seen the first Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained and Reservoir Dogs before this. I'd thought some of those were pretty damn good so coming into this I thought "alright Tarantino... show me your best". and surprisingly it delivered. There's so much you can talk about with this film but a lot of it you've probably already heard. It's probably best not to overhype itI'd seen the first Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained and Reservoir Dogs before this. I'd thought some of those were pretty damn good so coming into this I thought "alright Tarantino... show me your best". and surprisingly it delivered. There's so much you can talk about with this film but a lot of it you've probably already heard. It's probably best not to overhype it because overhyping films can turn masterpieces into mediocre films. My advice is it's a must watch. Expand
  35. Sep 20, 2013
    Pulp Fiction is by far the greatest movie i have seen. The screenplay is what made this flick. QT revolutionized moviemaking. Just sit back and think of all the movies that have tried to copy his flawless formula. The acting is first rate. The cinematgraphy superb. Costumes and set direction were underrated. Editing could of used some more patience but you only see the minor mistakes whenPulp Fiction is by far the greatest movie i have seen. The screenplay is what made this flick. QT revolutionized moviemaking. Just sit back and think of all the movies that have tried to copy his flawless formula. The acting is first rate. The cinematgraphy superb. Costumes and set direction were underrated. Editing could of used some more patience but you only see the minor mistakes when you watch this film as many times as i have. To all the reviewers that down this masterpiece i say this...Let me see your top 10 all time favorite list. You can tell alot about taste that way! Expand
  36. Sep 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pulp Fiction is one of those movies I liked more in retrospect than at the time. I think Tarantino's genius does play a part in this film, and the product is substantial; but Reservoir Dogs is better.

All the characters use witty, random dialogue about European hamburgers and the sexual implications of foot massages, but to what avail? I mean, as fun as it is to hear and watch, I just found that the whole movie lacked something. Maybe a little bit more editing would've done the trick; maybe it was something else. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Don't get me wrong. I think this is a classic Tarantino movie. I enjoyed Samuel L. Jackson's quotable lines, as well as a couple of outstanding scenes. (The OD, the Big Date, the scene where Harvey Keitel gets rid of the body, etc.) As a whole, the movie does work. But some minor details would make it even better.

The storyline of Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames was a little much. (Did Ving *really* have to get raped?) I know Tarantino just wanted to add some shock value to his film, but even for a person who doesn't mind that kind of thing in movies I found it a little extreme.

Oh, and one more thing: I learned that "zapateria" means "shoe store" in Spanish, courtesy of Butch.
  37. Sep 13, 2013
    A classic feel-good film. The writing is top notch, providing some of the most hilarious and brilliant lines ever put into a film. The overall charm of the film is astounding. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson create two of the most beloved characters in cinema. The Bruce Willis story arc seems a bit unnecessary however it's hilarious for what it is. In the end Pulp Fiction has easilyA classic feel-good film. The writing is top notch, providing some of the most hilarious and brilliant lines ever put into a film. The overall charm of the film is astounding. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson create two of the most beloved characters in cinema. The Bruce Willis story arc seems a bit unnecessary however it's hilarious for what it is. In the end Pulp Fiction has easily won the love of countless movie-goers of the many many years. Expand
  38. Aug 23, 2013
    Say What, SAY WHAT, I DARE U, I DOUBLE DARE U SAY What, Awesome movie the last 2 arcs are awesome and truly make up for the slow shallow first arc, 10/10 mother
  39. Aug 22, 2013
    It's complex story-line yet flamboyant and understandable comical tone ads to it's accomplished acting. It creates this parody of gangster life and how any other story can interrelate. That's the true beauty of "Pulp Fiction". My favorite movie
  40. Aug 12, 2013
    Pulp Fiction tells the tale of a pair of hit-men trying to retrieve a briefcase, an ageing boxer taking a bung and going on the run and a couple of small-time crooks out of their depth. Shown in no particular order chronology is completely out the window. To this day Pulp Fiction probably remains Tarantino's best movie. The cast, some of whose careers where seemingly going nowhere at thePulp Fiction tells the tale of a pair of hit-men trying to retrieve a briefcase, an ageing boxer taking a bung and going on the run and a couple of small-time crooks out of their depth. Shown in no particular order chronology is completely out the window. To this day Pulp Fiction probably remains Tarantino's best movie. The cast, some of whose careers where seemingly going nowhere at the time, are uniformly excellent making the most of the fantastically cool script. The complex interweaving plot demands attention and while it will certainly not be for everybody it is certainly a film that everyone should see at least once. Expand
  41. Jul 20, 2013
    One of the most influential films of the 1990s, Pulp Fiction is a delirious post-modern mix of neo-noir thrills, pitch-black humor, and pop-culture touchstones.
  42. Jul 15, 2013
    A funny, quirky, memorable movie. However this film is definitely enjoyed more in the company of friends, and is absolutely (and obviously) not for children.
  43. Jul 7, 2013
    Pulp Fiction was a big surprise to me. It is a small anthology with some crime stories which take place in America. It is directed in an amazing way and I love the photography of that film. Quentin Tarrantino did a great job in that film and the actors like John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson amazed me with their performance. The movie is interesting and after watching that film you willPulp Fiction was a big surprise to me. It is a small anthology with some crime stories which take place in America. It is directed in an amazing way and I love the photography of that film. Quentin Tarrantino did a great job in that film and the actors like John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson amazed me with their performance. The movie is interesting and after watching that film you will be amazed. It has suspense and a great atmosphere. Thumbs up! *After Pulp Fiction I want to watch more of the director's film* Expand
  44. Jul 6, 2013
    Didn't really know what to expect from this film and have left wondering what a lot of it was about, but at the end of the day I can see the appeal and am not too surprised a lot of people love it thanks to Tarantino's quirky style. It's a mix of a few short stories blended together to make a movie and its somewhat interesting, but I think the films best thing it has going for it is theDidn't really know what to expect from this film and have left wondering what a lot of it was about, but at the end of the day I can see the appeal and am not too surprised a lot of people love it thanks to Tarantino's quirky style. It's a mix of a few short stories blended together to make a movie and its somewhat interesting, but I think the films best thing it has going for it is the chemistry between the cast, especially the leads. Overall not really my thing, but it's still good. Expand
  45. Jul 6, 2013
    As soon as you hear the name, you know it's a classic gangster/black comedy, an all round cast and team superb; it'll keep you enhanced and keep you thinking from start to end.
  46. Jun 19, 2013
    1994's Pulp Fiction Is My Seventh Favorite Film Of All Time, It's My Second Favorite Crime Film And My Favorite Quentin Tarantino Film, Me And My Brother Jesse Krajci We Where Born In 1994 The Year When This Movie Came Out.
  47. Jun 2, 2013
    This movie is really really good, but just...strange. After you finish watching it, it leaves you with a strange feeling. Yet, it was extremely entertaining. It may be 2 and a half hours, but that seemed to fly by while watching it. Masterpiece.
  48. May 29, 2013
    Obra Maestra del director Quentin Tarantino con la cual gano el Oscar a Mejor Guion Original y La Palma de Oro en el Festival de Cannes 1994.Los dos muy merecidos.Lamentablemente no gano el Oscar,perdiendo ante ''Forrest Gump''.Toda una injusticia.
  49. May 27, 2013
    Posted on 5/19/13 09:51 AM
    Amazing amazing amazing film that has pitch black humor and that leaves you laughing
    Qt showcasing his remarkable talent for writing dialogue
  50. May 24, 2013
    this movie is beyond being overrated i mean there is an overrated movies and there is pulp fiction
    let's break it down shall we ?
    some people are impressed that it's 3 stories together REALLY is that impressive how about the movie babel why it's not a critically acclaimed movie like this ? the script is so corny that you can hear it from people while street walking the directing
    let's break it down shall we ?
    how about the movie babel why it's not a critically acclaimed movie like this ?
    the script is so corny that you can hear it from people while street walking
    the directing OK what's great about it did you see the end of the movie and how the scenes connected together oh yes this called lack of imagination
    the performances is so annoying that it makes you question those actors resumes especially Samuel L. Jackson
    the homosexual rape is the weirdest thing i ever seen in a Hollywood movie and that's not even the worst part it doesn't add a thing to the story.
    the characters are ridiculous and i can go on and on but there is no point
    i guess some people get tricked into thinking that the movie is good
    because it's a Quentin Tarantino movie without actually watching the movie.
  51. May 16, 2013
    A very interesting movie. Its combination of extreme violence and creates something unique and fantastic. The cast is filled with some of the best actors out there and the writing is just fantastic. It's unlike anything you've ever seen before.
  52. May 4, 2013
    Pulp Fiction is certainly a great spectacle to observe in a directing and in a screenplay standpoint. This tackles many themes such as desperation, loyalty, respect, faith, and self-reflection. This movie is truly unique and I recommend anyone who is interested, whether it is for recreation or for film studies.
  53. May 4, 2013
    Pulp Fiction is the most well crafted, smartly written, well directed piece of artwork in the history of movies in history. This is by far my favorite movie.
  54. Apr 18, 2013
    Having proven to be a consumate director with "Reservoir Dogs", Tarantino delivers his magnum opus with "Pulp Fiction". At once brutal, disturbing, and comedic, this classic is actually three separate films melded into one, and the product is one hell of a scintillating experience.
  55. Apr 14, 2013
    Pulp Fiction is the type of movie that gets better the more times you watch it. It is a true cult classic, but I was slightly disappointed. I think it was just because I expected so much from it. I did like how it all came together in the end but I did spend most of the movie slightly confused. It is a good movie in the end and is worth it's tile as a cult classic.
  56. Mar 17, 2013
    A brilliant spectacle of violence, humour and quirk, what can be said about this film which hasn't already been said? Get yourself a big Kahuna burger, a tasty Sprite to wash it down and watch Pulp Fiction, Ezekial 25:17.
  57. Mar 9, 2013
    An oustanding and strongly built film, Tarantino sets loose one of the best plots of all time not to mention suceeding in showing strong performances by your every day actors Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta who usually lag behind in other films. Pulp Fiction is possibly the strongest and most powerful Tarantino movie besides Inglourious Basterds{read my review for Inglourious BasterdsAn oustanding and strongly built film, Tarantino sets loose one of the best plots of all time not to mention suceeding in showing strong performances by your every day actors Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta who usually lag behind in other films. Pulp Fiction is possibly the strongest and most powerful Tarantino movie besides Inglourious Basterds{read my review for Inglourious Basterds to find out what I said}. Expand
  58. Feb 25, 2013
    While I definitely enjoyed this movie and it deserves its status as a classic, to be honest I was disappointed with it. It is overly reliant on the one trick of mixing up the order of the scenes so one does not fully understand what is happening until it is brought together in the end. While this might have been revolutionary at the time of Fiction's release it has been done many timesWhile I definitely enjoyed this movie and it deserves its status as a classic, to be honest I was disappointed with it. It is overly reliant on the one trick of mixing up the order of the scenes so one does not fully understand what is happening until it is brought together in the end. While this might have been revolutionary at the time of Fiction's release it has been done many times since then in better movies. Special shout out to John Travolta's interesting interpretation of Vincent Vega, I felt it was the only thing in the movie I thought was truly unique. Expand
  59. Feb 20, 2013
    The fact that this movie is filled with dialogues and scenes that are inevitably part of modern pop culture speaks for itself. I rarely use the word "classic", but Pulp Fiction qualifies as one.
  60. Feb 16, 2013
    Ok, so this is the famous Tarantino masterpiece everyone is talking about. Ok, for starters, I thought the scene selection thing on my dvd was on random mode. People were dead in one scene then all of a sudden alive in the next. It didn't make sense and I was so confused I was a little sick in my stomach. Also, the movie was very racist, with Tarantino's script using the nasty word as muchOk, so this is the famous Tarantino masterpiece everyone is talking about. Ok, for starters, I thought the scene selection thing on my dvd was on random mode. People were dead in one scene then all of a sudden alive in the next. It didn't make sense and I was so confused I was a little sick in my stomach. Also, the movie was very racist, with Tarantino's script using the nasty word as much as he could. One of them even gets bummed. Everyone in this seems hell bent on using drugs, violence, racism of fatty fast food to get by. This may be how life was depicted in 1994 but it's a whole nother story in 2013. Get with the times, people... Expand
  61. Feb 6, 2013
    As quirky and surprising as a movie gets without being annoying. The one liners are priceless and this will be one of the best roller coaster rides you will have in a film.
  62. Jan 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In my opinion Pulp Fiction is Quentin Tarantino's most amazing film. It had everything a movie could have. A brilliant and clever story, phenomenal acting, exceptional soundtrack, and the dialogues were second to none. Now this film is not for everyone! It requires patience to see what the actual events are rather than knowing what happens in a chronological order. This made the movie unique but also, unpredictable and that is a great asset in a film because it makes you think. It was one of the greatest experiences in cinema and also one of the most enjoyable because of the different assets in the movie. However, some scenes were a bit exaggerated and not really needed: like the homosexual rape scene and the jab to the heart. Overall though, this movie is a masterpiece, and I believe an influence to many of the modern movies out there. Samuel L Jackson, John Travolta and Bruce Willis. What more can you want in a movie! Expand
  63. Jan 5, 2013
    Pronominal! Just the way this movie was written brought me so much happiness. Short stories that all connect and complex characters that have meaningless conversations that bring sub-plots that settle there until they become a main part of the original storyline. I love the over saturation of colors to shoot a new style of noir for L.A. Samual L. Jackson gives the best performance of hisPronominal! Just the way this movie was written brought me so much happiness. Short stories that all connect and complex characters that have meaningless conversations that bring sub-plots that settle there until they become a main part of the original storyline. I love the over saturation of colors to shoot a new style of noir for L.A. Samual L. Jackson gives the best performance of his career and his revelations speech is one of the greatest moments in american filmography. Expand
  64. Zal
    Dec 19, 2012
    I had a fanatastic time watching this movie. Every scene was a joy to watch and for me, there was never a dull moment. My favorite performance came from Samuel L. Jackson but everyone was great.
  65. Nov 7, 2012
    It combines wit, humor, thrills, and eccentric realism for nearly three hours before it turn out to be one of the best films I've ever seen. Pulp Fiction is one of the great achievements in American cinema.
  66. Oct 16, 2012
    Watched this movie for the third or fourth time, and not only does it stand up, it gets better with age. There is nothing about this movie that can be explained to you, you have to see it for yourself and decide how you feel. For me there may not be another movie with so much rich memorable dialogue, and out of this world acting. The only problem I have with this movie at all is theWatched this movie for the third or fourth time, and not only does it stand up, it gets better with age. There is nothing about this movie that can be explained to you, you have to see it for yourself and decide how you feel. For me there may not be another movie with so much rich memorable dialogue, and out of this world acting. The only problem I have with this movie at all is the character that Tarantino plays himself. I don't even think the character is poor, it is simply that Tarantino can not act. The problem here is that the cast is so big and every character so good that this character take you out of the movie for just a moment. Have no fear The Wolf is here to save this sequence. Unbelievable movie, can't wait for my next viewing. Expand
  67. Oct 16, 2012
    my all time favorite movie's are Pulp Fiction (1994) .The Godfather (1972) .Taxi Driver (1976). Carrie (1976). Scarface (1983). GoodFellas (1990) . Raging Bull (1980) .Casino (1995) there masterpiece movies, what i don't like are the silly remakes why a new carrie movie ? this is the 4th movie carrie the made it's just stupid ,Sissy Spacek and Piper Laurie are absolutely perfect ,they bothmy all time favorite movie's are Pulp Fiction (1994) .The Godfather (1972) .Taxi Driver (1976). Carrie (1976). Scarface (1983). GoodFellas (1990) . Raging Bull (1980) .Casino (1995) there masterpiece movies, what i don't like are the silly remakes why a new carrie movie ? this is the 4th movie carrie the made it's just stupid ,Sissy Spacek and Piper Laurie are absolutely perfect ,they both got Oscar nominations out of it, for God sake! Expand
  68. Oct 15, 2012
    That's how an awesome motion picture should be like. Fantastic screenplay, terrific actors to the point of the tiniest roles (Steve Buscemi as a waiter or Christopher Walken as an ex-soldier) and a marvelous kind of story-telling. Tarantino at his best, I would've given it 10 points, if there weren't the lame Bruce Willis part. It's not bad, but it's improper in my opinion. Still aThat's how an awesome motion picture should be like. Fantastic screenplay, terrific actors to the point of the tiniest roles (Steve Buscemi as a waiter or Christopher Walken as an ex-soldier) and a marvelous kind of story-telling. Tarantino at his best, I would've given it 10 points, if there weren't the lame Bruce Willis part. It's not bad, but it's improper in my opinion. Still a must-see and one of the best movies ever made! Expand
  69. Sep 25, 2012
    Pulp Fiction, probably one of the most influential films of all time, it is pure gold which is probably why it won the Palme d'Or, It Is Tarantino's Master Piece and i don't think any of his other films can be as memorable than this one. Those who don't like this film has no idea what story structure, character development, writing style, or just don't have any idea what really makes aPulp Fiction, probably one of the most influential films of all time, it is pure gold which is probably why it won the Palme d'Or, It Is Tarantino's Master Piece and i don't think any of his other films can be as memorable than this one. Those who don't like this film has no idea what story structure, character development, writing style, or just don't have any idea what really makes a movie wouldn't understand. The movie is in the top 10 crime films of all time, and is my second favorite movie. If you consider watching this film i highly recommend you do. Expand
  70. Sep 10, 2012
    I must say that Quentin Tarantino really makes unusual films, no matter how many films you watch that are based on the crime genre, Pulp Fiction always looks different and awesome. I can't get enough of the way in which this film is shown i.e. the non-linear narrative style, the intersecting storylines and highly stylized manner of editing are worth appreciating. Outstanding direction,I must say that Quentin Tarantino really makes unusual films, no matter how many films you watch that are based on the crime genre, Pulp Fiction always looks different and awesome. I can't get enough of the way in which this film is shown i.e. the non-linear narrative style, the intersecting storylines and highly stylized manner of editing are worth appreciating. Outstanding direction, strong screenplay, very clever incorporation of black-comedy and pop culture references. Moreover, the stupendous performances by Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta and Bruce Willis make this film even better. ..And those famous scenes such as Jules' "I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU", and the dance of Vincent and Mia are truly brilliant. Pulp Fiction is one of the most influential films of all time, in my opinion. Expand
  71. Aug 8, 2012
    at least any viewer with an opinion worth considering -- will grant Pulp Fiction its rightful place in the canon. That doesn't mean the film is perfect or that reasonable viewers can't differ on its relative strengths and weaknesses. Those who find the dialogue too steeped in post-modern hipsterism, however, can still marvel at a non-linear storyline that may best "Citizen Kane" in itsat least any viewer with an opinion worth considering -- will grant Pulp Fiction its rightful place in the canon. That doesn't mean the film is perfect or that reasonable viewers can't differ on its relative strengths and weaknesses. Those who find the dialogue too steeped in post-modern hipsterism, however, can still marvel at a non-linear storyline that may best "Citizen Kane" in its elegance and ingenuity Expand
  72. Jun 23, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pulp Fiction, probably one of the most memorable movies I have seen. From beginning to end this movie has you glued to you're seat wondering what crazy adventure the characters are going to have next. Not recommended for the whole family but it is a good movie overall to watch. Expand
  73. Jun 16, 2012
    I think there's too much talking along the movie. Good for those that enjoy Tarantino's ideas. In fact, I just watched it once there's lots of people talking about the movie, but it's not big deal.
  74. Jun 7, 2012
    Pulp Fiction may be Tarantino's best film ever. From the opening scene to the very end, there is not a single dull moment. There is always someone getting shot at , someone doing drugs or someone getting cussed at the best possible way.The starring actors do an excellent job, Which is't a surprise. The script is typical in Tarantino's style.Something to note is that the acts aren't inPulp Fiction may be Tarantino's best film ever. From the opening scene to the very end, there is not a single dull moment. There is always someone getting shot at , someone doing drugs or someone getting cussed at the best possible way.The starring actors do an excellent job, Which is't a surprise. The script is typical in Tarantino's style.Something to note is that the acts aren't in chronological order, but will still make sense Expand
  75. May 26, 2012
    Nunca vi tamanho enredo ser contado com tamanha maestria,a arte de contar a historia ao avesso e algo que só Tarantino faz com perfeição,as varias referencias a outros filmes do diretor e a simpatia que cenas especificas lhe atraem fazem de Pulp Fiction um filme para ver inumeras vezes e nunca cansar.
  76. May 6, 2012
    The greatest film ever made. Dialogue in the film is perfect, brilliantly written by Tarantino.

A superb performance from John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson.
  77. Apr 16, 2012
    An epic movie, I don't be a fan of Tarantino, some of his movies are awful (in the good sense) for me (Hostal scare me and much). But Pulp Fiction is a master piece film, is really incredible, the development is supreme, the performances of all the cast are amazing, I love this movie.
  78. Apr 5, 2012
    Tarantino has good movies, but to me this is not his best. As many, I believe Pulp Fiction is overrated. Personally, I enjoyed Reservoir Dogs much more. Of course I can't say this is a bad movie, for that would be unfair; but it is not, in my opinion, a masterpiece. Tarantino has made himself a name because his movies are different and challenge our ideas of 'normality', but I don't seeTarantino has good movies, but to me this is not his best. As many, I believe Pulp Fiction is overrated. Personally, I enjoyed Reservoir Dogs much more. Of course I can't say this is a bad movie, for that would be unfair; but it is not, in my opinion, a masterpiece. Tarantino has made himself a name because his movies are different and challenge our ideas of 'normality', but I don't see any greatness' in Pulp Fiction. I didn't find it engaging or profound; I didn't feel it was particularly fun or witty either. I guess most people either like this film or hate it. I am ambivalent about it. I think because of its cinematography, the good performances, and its peculiarity it deserves a 7. To me, giving it more than that is bestowing this movie with a nature and trascendence it doesn't have. However, I am okey if you disagree with me and I can see why. Expand
  79. Mar 29, 2012
    Wow i just finished it and loved it, this one was certainly a movie to be remembered. Deserves to be watched again. I wish there would be more Uma Thurman on this one though, maybe giving her gangster role would be fantastic. And then this movie would be... even more awesome than it already is.
  80. Mar 3, 2012
    Probably Tarantino's best movie. Everything in this movie felt very well put together, the editing especially. After watching this movie a grand total of 5-6 times throughout my life and studying a lot about it, this movie is a masterpiece. Every shot is important, Tarantino wastes no camera shot to convey a character's emotion, reaction, etc. Combined with the odd soundtrack that allProbably Tarantino's best movie. Everything in this movie felt very well put together, the editing especially. After watching this movie a grand total of 5-6 times throughout my life and studying a lot about it, this movie is a masterpiece. Every shot is important, Tarantino wastes no camera shot to convey a character's emotion, reaction, etc. Combined with the odd soundtrack that all Tarantino fans come to know and love, the movie's tone is set as a relaxing then shifts pace to anxious and again. One could not watch this movie once but twice to fully understand what is going on. Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Tim Roth, Uma Thurman, Ving Rhames, Bruce Willis, Harvey Keitel and Tarantino himself, this movie boasts quite the roster and more than makes up with it with the incredible acting, or even dancing if you were into that scene. 10/10. Expand
  81. Mar 2, 2012
    This is my favorite Tarantino movie of all time. if you havent watched this movie than i dont know what your doing with your life i really dont. The way he goes back and forth and how all the characters tie in together is genius. It has everything a good movie needs
  82. Feb 28, 2012
    PULP FICTION--one of the greatest movies of all time..if u feel it is an over rated movie..stay away by watching epic films like twilight or harry potter..
  83. Jan 26, 2012
    Brilliantly written. Pulp Fiction is one of the most intoxicating movies of all time. It sucks one into its twisting timelines, complicated relationships, and irresistible dialogue. It will sucker punch you and then kiss you lightly on the lips as the end credits start to roll down the screen.
  84. Jan 24, 2012
    The plot is a little confusing at times (during Bruce Willis's part of the film) but overall its interesting and you gotta pay close attention to it. The cast is good ,not as great as people make it seem to be. There are parts in the movie that are excellent as well (usually the parts with Samuel L. Jackson). Overall its just a good film and worth the watch.
  85. Jan 23, 2012
    An unbelievably acted directed and written film. The film is engaging and very funny. The film is very engaging and is never dull. All the scenes in the film are superbly crafted and there is not one thing wrong I can say about this film. A true masterpiece and one of the best films of all time. To bad the rest of tarantinos films I have not enjoyed although I have not seen Kill Bill 2An unbelievably acted directed and written film. The film is engaging and very funny. The film is very engaging and is never dull. All the scenes in the film are superbly crafted and there is not one thing wrong I can say about this film. A true masterpiece and one of the best films of all time. To bad the rest of tarantinos films I have not enjoyed although I have not seen Kill Bill 2 and resevoir dogs. Expand
  86. Jan 17, 2012
    Pulp Fictions the throws away the shackles of the typical formulaic american action movie and moves on every level of emotional stimulation, enthralling and surprising at every turn. The one and only cult film.
  87. Jan 5, 2012
    Hands down one of the best films I have ever seen. One of the rare films that actually lives up to its hype. The story can be a little bit confusing but once you reach the end, The entire storyline just falls into place and it all makes sense. I dont wanna over hype but I would definently suggest watching this film.
  88. Dec 20, 2011
    I seriously don't know what to say about this film. It was mind blowing. It was very well written. I loved the dialogue especially the beginning scene in the dinner with Tim Roth. The best part of the film has to be the directing. With Quentin Tarantino there's no way that it's sucks. The stories of different people connecting simultaneously has been bone before but not as good as thisI seriously don't know what to say about this film. It was mind blowing. It was very well written. I loved the dialogue especially the beginning scene in the dinner with Tim Roth. The best part of the film has to be the directing. With Quentin Tarantino there's no way that it's sucks. The stories of different people connecting simultaneously has been bone before but not as good as this masterpiece. John Travolta dying at the middle of the film and walking out of the dinner at the end was very well planed out. This film doesn't even fallow the same time period. Don't forget about the violence. It was very violent and bloody. This film deserved to win best picture at Oscars over Forrest Gump. I don't have much else to say so what are you still doing here. If you haven't seen the movie go see it and if you have seen it go see it again. Expand
  89. Dec 16, 2011
    Overrated to the point of ridicule. Pulp Fiction, what is supposed to be one of the greatest films ever, was a cluster of bizarre scenes that were patched up like a rag doll.
  90. Dec 13, 2011
    Pulp fiction is one of my favorite movies of all time, easily in the top five. Its one of those movies that when you watch it more than once you notice more. Its got action, humor, and sex. I mean, what else could you ask for in a movie?
  91. Dec 3, 2011
    Even years after the release the movie feels fresher than many of the movies made today. Quentin Tarantino takes a story, twists it and turns, plays with our expectations and leaves us with a masterpiece.
  92. Nov 11, 2011
    Esse filme eh um dos Melhores que eu jah vi. NOTA 98 Excelente........................................................................................
  93. j30
    Nov 9, 2011
    One of the best movies ever made, a masterpiece from the great Quentin Tarantino. Talk about one of the biggest Best Picture snubs in history. I'd be OK with Shawshank Redemption winning over Forest Gump. This movie has one of the best screenplays ever written, with razor sharp dialog and stories that are great all across the board.
  94. Nov 2, 2011
    apparently,this movie has been overatted by the critics.this movie's really an incorrigible and incoherant rubbish. i call this movie a "ROTTEN FICTION".
  95. Oct 29, 2011
    I didn't even get what the film was about. Nothing connected. The chronology didn't make sense. But do you know what? WHO CARES! This film was a beast. BEAST. So many funny quotes, badass moments and legendary scenes. It was just so entertaining. Admitedly after the first hour I was thinking "How has this film got 94 on Metacritic?" But then when I realised that it's not telling aI didn't even get what the film was about. Nothing connected. The chronology didn't make sense. But do you know what? WHO CARES! This film was a beast. BEAST. So many funny quotes, badass moments and legendary scenes. It was just so entertaining. Admitedly after the first hour I was thinking "How has this film got 94 on Metacritic?" But then when I realised that it's not telling a narrative that's meant to be moving, it suddenly clicked. Expand
  96. Oct 12, 2011
    very good movie. I've asked thousands of people what the movie is about and could never get a straight answer. They either talk about the conversations, the action, the dancing or the soundtrack. Well in fact the movie is about the choices we make in life and Good & Evil. Mr Marcel Wallace has sold his soul ( John Travolta opens up the case with 666 code and the case lights up ). Mr Marcelvery good movie. I've asked thousands of people what the movie is about and could never get a straight answer. They either talk about the conversations, the action, the dancing or the soundtrack. Well in fact the movie is about the choices we make in life and Good & Evil. Mr Marcel Wallace has sold his soul ( John Travolta opens up the case with 666 code and the case lights up ). Mr Marcel Wallace's soul is what they have been sent to receive. It is said when one sells soul the devil rips the soul from out the back of the neck which explains why he has a big plaster when he is having a conversation with Butch (Bruce Willis) about pride. This is why Mr Marcel Wallace has control over everybody with in the movie. He has been granted power for the price of his soul. That's what the movie is about. Expand
  97. Sep 27, 2011
    Quentin Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" is not your average gangster movie where people shoot each other and do drugs. This film is about the highest level of perfection you can achieve in the category of gangster films. Led by smart, controversial directions, "Pulp Fiction" spills in racism, mistakes, faults, God, and redemption into the game of crime. It's simply astonishing to do such thing,Quentin Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" is not your average gangster movie where people shoot each other and do drugs. This film is about the highest level of perfection you can achieve in the category of gangster films. Led by smart, controversial directions, "Pulp Fiction" spills in racism, mistakes, faults, God, and redemption into the game of crime. It's simply astonishing to do such thing, which makes the film a long living masterpiece in film history. Expand
  98. pos
    Sep 2, 2011
    A crowning achievement in film. a true masterpiece. this films got it all great characters, soundtrack, story, comedy, wonderfully put together with some some of the best dialogue and writing in film history. the finest work from a true film genius quentin tarantino.
  99. Aug 31, 2011
    My all time favorite movie. If you don't like this movie after the first time watching it or had a hard time following it, watch it just one more time. At that point you will appreciate Tarintino's genious,
  100. Aug 12, 2011
    I watch movies to kind of, "escape" from real life, where there is not much interesting going on. I watch movies expecting they are interesting, with (perhaps) twists and turns, and action, or some comedy. Naturally I didn't expect comedy or action, but it was the dullest movie I have ever seen. It was so boring, barely any plot development. It is considered a good movie probably onlyI watch movies to kind of, "escape" from real life, where there is not much interesting going on. I watch movies expecting they are interesting, with (perhaps) twists and turns, and action, or some comedy. Naturally I didn't expect comedy or action, but it was the dullest movie I have ever seen. It was so boring, barely any plot development. It is considered a good movie probably only because the sequence of events was reorganized. Another overrated movie by Quentin Tarantino (much like Kill Bill which also sucked @ss). Expand

The experience overall is like laughing down a gun barrel, a little bit tiring, a lot sick and maybe far too perverse for less jaded moviegoers.
  2. But the way that this picture has been so widely ravened up and drooled over verges on the disgusting. Pulp Fiction nourishes, abets, cultural slumming. [14 Nov 1994]
  3. Pulp Fiction isn't just funny. It's outrageously funny. [14 Oct 1994]