6.7

1. 1XJamie3DGBishop
    Jan 13, 2008
    Omg. This Movie was flippin great. Three Days Grace was my fave part, of course. but still a great movie. THREE DAYS GRACE=LIFE
  2. LaraD.
    Apr 16, 2006
    This is the best Film i ever seen wih hilary Duff. I loved this film and hilary duff. Hilary Duff is the best actor i`Ve ever seen.
  3. DaveL.
    Dec 5, 2005
    Very enjoyable. Great performances all round especially by Duff. Touching story thats moving and inspirational. For younger teens and family.
  4. MichaelG.
    Dec 12, 2006
    I seen the movie like 15 times and i loved it even more when i saw it each time.
  5. SA
    Mar 8, 2005
    This is a cool movie...i love hilarys acting and singing.
  6. MichaelaO.
    Oct 10, 2004
    I loved this movie, k'!Hilary Duff and everyone else was awesome! Hilary Duff Rocks!
  7. MiketheMovieGuy
    Oct 17, 2004
    This movie is great from beginning to end. Hilary Duff shines at her very brightest in this outstanding motion picture. Her acting is her best yet, and her singing is top-notch. She brings the house down with "Someone to Watch Over Me," "Jericho," and her hit single "Fly." She doesn't disappoint her fans and is sure to win over nearly every viewer of this movie. The supporting cast This movie is great from beginning to end. Hilary Duff shines at her very brightest in this outstanding motion picture. Her acting is her best yet, and her singing is top-notch. She brings the house down with "Someone to Watch Over Me," "Jericho," and her hit single "Fly." She doesn't disappoint her fans and is sure to win over nearly every viewer of this movie. The supporting cast is great. John Corbett is excellent as always as Hilary's teacher. Oliver James who previously starred in "What a Girl Wants" gets a better role and handles it like a pro. I had never seen Jason Ritter before, but I will be looking for his movies from now on. His portrayal of Hilary's brother is truly great! The story is actually quite dramatic. This should not be classified with "Duff Fluff." The basic story is about a girl who has a tragedy in her life and tries to come to grips with it while attending a summer music program. The story is a lot more detailed than that, but I don't want to include any spoilers. It sounds corny, but it comes off as very believable and genuine. There are light moments too, but the overall feel is that of a drama. So, if it has a luminous star, cool music, great support, and a truly above-average story, why do so many people hate it? There are two main reasons. The first is the star. Hilary Duff has a lot of people who hate her. A quick search of the internet reveals dozens of sights bashing her in the crudest terms. I have heard nearly every interview she has ever done and several other interviews where other people talked about her. She is always cheerful and sweet. So, why the bashing? BECAUSE SHE ISN?T A TRAMP! Every performance she has given (and I?ve just about seen them all) has been completely clean. Her music videos are absolutely the cleanest on MTV in the past decade. A lot of people want tramps. That is why another former Disney star whom we all know has put out a video lately that?s going to give Britney a run for her money. I, for one, don?t think an actress should be hated because she ISN?T a tramp. The other reason is very similar. The movie itself is very clean. The PG rating turns a lot of people off. Aside from one scene involving teenage drinking, this movie is very clean and has a positive message on dealing with grief. There is no sex, no violence, and only a little very mild language. I?m not saying that any movie that?s PG-13 or R is trash; I?m just saying that there is no reason to skip a great movie just because it?s clean. Overall, this movie is a fantastic experience for everyone over about 10 or so. (I only say this because there are some ?Thematic Elements? that might bother small children.) So, bring your family and watch ?Raise Your Voice.? It?s very possibly the best movie of the year. ACTING 10/10 STORY 10/10 MUSIC 10/10 OVERALL 10/10 Expand
  8. MiguelC.
    Oct 10, 2004
    Great, another crappy "teen romance" with Hilary Duff. She plays the same role over and over again. She plays a damsel in distress, and her crappy bleach-job prince is going to rescue her. Terrible actors, terrible movie. Trust me on this one, don't see it.
  9. elliotm.
    Mar 5, 2005
    Lovely movie. I don't know how to explain it in words but it had amazing picture and fantastic acting. Well done!
  10. ElyssaR.
    Oct 9, 2004
    This could of been a great movie but the chesse acting of hilary duff made me dislike the movie i think we should try looking for the perfect person to do such a roll.
  11. SteveC.
    Apr 7, 2005
    Best Movie Ever , I love this movie And All the music in the movie. A must have.
  12. alexandra
    May 22, 2005
    I loved this movie and i can't wait till it comes out on dvd in england.
  13. AlexaR.
    Oct 18, 2004
    Possibly the most worst movie of the year. hiliary duff can't act or sing for beans. how she became a star i'll never know.
  14. LoiusR.
    Oct 8, 2004
    Dreadful. I agree with most of the critics. Duff is cute and radiant but wholely lacking in any legitimate acting or singing talent. Enuff Duff Already.
  15. Sam
    Feb 22, 2005
    The fact that no emotion is felt (sad or happy), along with another fact that even a blind person can tell that Hilary is Lip Syincing and the boring plot and worthless moments (they start off one scene with Hilary asleep then she turns and that's the end of the scene!) Raise yor Voice only inspired me to plan a Lawauit against the People that made this movie. Every that saw it with The fact that no emotion is felt (sad or happy), along with another fact that even a blind person can tell that Hilary is Lip Syincing and the boring plot and worthless moments (they start off one scene with Hilary asleep then she turns and that's the end of the scene!) Raise yor Voice only inspired me to plan a Lawauit against the People that made this movie. Every that saw it with me Hated it. (Guess what Tina F. 76% of those people were girls!) The acting and the Alien like LipSyincing made me laugh. Expand
  16. kimb.
    Mar 11, 2005
    I loved this movie.
  17. Anna
    Mar 22, 2005
    The movie was so emotional I loved it so much! Its always going to be the best movie I'll ever see! I liked the songs that was in the movie!
  18. MindyK.
    Mar 7, 2005
    This movie was the best hilary duff movie i've ever seen i loved it sooo much!!! Hilary duff is my favorite singer/actress and i agree that this movie should win some type of an award. HILARY DUFF ROCKS!!!
  19. abe
    Mar 8, 2005
    To me this is the best movie iv ever seen i watched 5 times and i couldnt get oliver out of my mind.
  20. jordanb
    Apr 5, 2005
    I love hilary duff she is my role modle she rocks!!!! and the movie is cool.
  21. LevisO.
    May 29, 2005
    [***SPOILERS***] An absolutely dreadful movie. It earns a star for the presence of the fantastic Rita Wilson and half a star for not allowing Terri to win the scholarship.
  22. brenda
    Jun 23, 2005
    I love this movie i have watched 10 times in 4 days that we rented it we rented 2 and i watched 10 times and i cried ever time jay is so hott....... OLIVER JAMES IS SO HOTT!!!!
  23. RocksK.
    Sep 23, 2006
    Average, sheeso, this movie's cool. Good for the whole family to watch.
  24. Sammyo
    May 9, 2007
    One terrible, terrible movie. The worst movie I've ever seen.
  25. FrankS.
    Nov 17, 2004
    Hated it!!!!
  26. M
    Dec 22, 2004
    Soothin and sweet... But not for boys, it's boring. Girls, go to it!
  27. HannahJ.
    Oct 27, 2004
    Not great, but better than I expected from Hilary Duff.
  28. Griff
    Mar 15, 2005
    I luved it.
  29. alexp
    Apr 23, 2005
    I think it's the best acting I've seen Hillory Duff do so far. She did really well in this movie. The guy that she went out with was super adorable! He did a great job also!~ I also think that the acting of the brother in the movie is really great... they did a good job with the whole thing. It was able to make me cry everytime they mentioned the brother! They did a really good I think it's the best acting I've seen Hillory Duff do so far. She did really well in this movie. The guy that she went out with was super adorable! He did a great job also!~ I also think that the acting of the brother in the movie is really great... they did a good job with the whole thing. It was able to make me cry everytime they mentioned the brother! They did a really good job! All of them. Expand
  30. hiliary
    Apr 26, 2005
    I thought this movie was good at the start then it started to get boring near the middle and then it got good at the end i thought hilary was really good any movie that hiliary duff is in i have to see it.
  31. gregr.
    Jul 19, 2005
    I thought it was a great movie hilary duff was great.
  32. MickeyD.
    Jan 27, 2008
    This movie truly encapsulates everything that Hilary possesses: a terrible, terrible singing voice, a phony, limited range of emotions, and a hell of a lot of lip gloss.
  33. maxh.
    Dec 15, 2005
    The movie is great. Hilary Duff did a great job on it.
  34. JuliaS.
    Dec 27, 2005
    This movie is the best movie i have ever seen! HILARY, U ROCK!!!!!! I LOVE this movie so much!!! LOVE ya.
  35. Sep 2, 2011
    this movie is terrible. they should put a warning label on this saying 'DO NOT BUY'. It was awful,it was just another typical teen movie about singing - AGAIN. this is literally the worst film i have ever seen. and i have seen some terrible movies. i strongly advise that you dont see this.

1. Worst of all, though, is the movie's moral maneuvering.
    The God-squad answer to Todd Graff's "Camp."
    Dreadful.