8.2

1. Jan 11, 2013
    Almost perfect. Characters which are fully realised but incomprehensible, like real people. Shops which are presciently full of 'chips', 'beer' and so on. Aliens, punks and big 'ole cars. And most of all, Harry Dean Stanton. Watch it!
  2. Dec 1, 2011
    Holy Crap, this is one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. But I love alien invasions, I love Esteves, and, I being a punk rocker in new orleans, love punk rock music.
  3. Sep 5, 2010
    Intense. But then the life of a repo man is always intense. Some fine acting, a ludicrous plot and some of the finest one-liners around. Fantastic and insane in equal measures.

1. The real thing. It's a sneakily rude, truly zany farce that treats its lunatic characters with a solemnity that perfectly matches the way in which they see themselves.
  2. A non-stop, shoestring trip with more adventures and a helluva lot more smarts than you'll find in most American movies...All in all, there's more plain fun to be had here in 10 minutes than in a whole hour on the road with that jerk Indiana Jones.
  3. Reviewed by: Eli Kooris
    Cox, who wrote and directed the film, creates a strange but hilarious view of our culture, a brilliant satire on modern society...deserves the same respect and attention given to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "This Is Spinal Tap," two films that define the cult category.