5.6

1. Aug 16, 2010
    I really enjoyed this film. People seem to be taking this film far too seriously. An interesting future concept which held together some unexpected action sequences.

Take it with a pinch of salt and suspend your disbelief. You might just like it.
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    They would have done a much better job then they did on this. They should have been repoing cars or other cool stuff.. not body parts1.. come on that was wack Jay
  3. Oct 3, 2010
    Very similar themes and twists to Logan's Run, Equilibrium, Minority Report (men carrying out morally questionable jobs discover the error of their ways). The excessive & needless blood-letting seems to have alienated reviewers. Look beyond it and it's well performed, reasonably enjoyable, and with the best ending of this brand of movie.
  4. Jun 1, 2013
    This movie was more than just decent. From all the negative reviews I've heard about it in the past I had ignored this movie for so long, which I now regret after finally watching the movie. I rated this movie so highly because I felt I needed to average out all of the horrible scores/reviews the movie received, when in actuality I feel like this movie was just misunderstood by too many.

1. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    The movie shares this premise with 2008's "Repo!: The Genetic Opera." It would be worth researching who ripped off whom if both weren't ghastly.
    This is not a bad cast, but whatever wit the script aims for is lost in the queasy details director Miguel Sapochnik found more fascinating.
  3. A grisly one-note chase thriller.