- Starring: Alice Braga, Forest Whitaker, Jude Law
- Summary: In the futuristic action-thriller, humans have extended and improved our lives through highly sophisticated and expensive mechanical organs created by a company called The Union. The dark side of these medical breakthroughs is that if you don't pay your bill, The Union sends its highly skilled repo men to take back its property... with no concern for your comfort or survival. Remy is one of the best organ repo men in the business. But when he suffers a cardiac failure on the job, he awakens to find himself fitted with the company's top-of-the-line heart-replacement... as well as a hefty debt. But a side effect of the procedure is that his heart's no longer in the job. When he can't make the payments, The Union sends its toughest enforcer, Remy's former partner Jake, to track him down. (Universal Pictures)… Collapse
- Director: Miguel Sapochnik
- Genre(s): Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- More Details and Credits »
ElPup9A movie that teaches one the value of credit. Great movie, though it's a little slow towards the middle which becomes understandable why later on. It is based off of the book Reposession Mambo (The same movie repo the genetic opera is based off of). It's not for the squeemish. I didn't find the gore anything excessive, but I have a super strong stomach. It's not a movie for everyone... But is quite enjoyable.… Expand
JohnS.3Interesting premise wasted on a crappy movie.