Royal Films International | Release Date: April 21, 2006
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 53 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MixersanFeb 20, 2014
Not scary, not interesting - just pretentious. Literally nothing happens in the first 3/4 of the movie. You watch a character with no personality walk around London and gaze out the window of her apartment for the majority of the film. INot scary, not interesting - just pretentious. Literally nothing happens in the first 3/4 of the movie. You watch a character with no personality walk around London and gaze out the window of her apartment for the majority of the film. I guess it's supposed to be artistic or something, but I can't really see it.

This is one of the most boring and least rewarding films I've watched in years. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
JacobparkerMay 15, 2013
The story is not bad, but the film is so boring and takes a long time until finally something happens. When something finally happens this is the "highlight" of the film. Even old movies should be entertaining. In my opinion this film is not.
kirsim.Nov 22, 2007
Innocent woman sinks to the agonising dephts of schitzophrenia. Thats it. Admittedly it is rather tame (only reason why I give it 3 points, not 0) but it is still voyeurism. Hey, Cathy Deneuve looks good. Look, when she does crazy stunts Innocent woman sinks to the agonising dephts of schitzophrenia. Thats it. Admittedly it is rather tame (only reason why I give it 3 points, not 0) but it is still voyeurism. Hey, Cathy Deneuve looks good. Look, when she does crazy stunts like crazies do! Albeit visually more dreary than sleazy - b&w photography, clunky music, you know, everything artsy. - Repulsion is still wildly overrated. The voyeurism stinks like outhouse at summer. Expand
0 of 5 users found this helpful