tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. FritzJ.
    Dec 14, 2003
    It's impossible to pack everything a schizophrenic goes through in his/her mind in a 2 hour movie. But this film hits the mark concerning the Risley's character's paranoia and fear of losing his freedom. I recently watched my son's 6 year hellish struggle end the same as this film did. I thought this film was closer to the mark than any I've seen including A It's impossible to pack everything a schizophrenic goes through in his/her mind in a 2 hour movie. But this film hits the mark concerning the Risley's character's paranoia and fear of losing his freedom. I recently watched my son's 6 year hellish struggle end the same as this film did. I thought this film was closer to the mark than any I've seen including A Beautiful Mind. Expand
  2. Hank
    Nov 29, 2003
    Excellent low budget film.

So riddled with unanswered questions that it requires gargantuan leaps of faith just to watch it plod along, while McCann's overly broad strokes miss crucial details as he tries to mount an attack on both the power of the media and an indifferent medical profession.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    By alternating between Jackson's and Kim's point of view, McCann shows both sides of the story: the panicky fear of the paranoid schizophrenic -- the arrhythmic editing and Marshall Grupp's masterful sound design convey a sense of dislocation and shifting reality -- and the bewilderment and frustration of the people who try to help him.
  3. Revolution #9, which is absorbing and terse, has some subtle, welcome comic relief from Spalding Gray.