Columbia Pictures | Release Date: October 19, 2001
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 17 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
CourtneyMay 20, 2002
This movie had great acting. It was a mix of humour and seriousness. The story line was meaningful and had a great lesson to be learned.
HeatherA.Apr 7, 2003
I loved this movie, I dont know how anyone could hate it.
LinoG.Mar 26, 2004
While the movie did seem too long, the performances are so touching and heartwarming that I found myself connected to these characters. The direction is probably the most flawed thing about the film but like I mentioned earlier, the While the movie did seem too long, the performances are so touching and heartwarming that I found myself connected to these characters. The direction is probably the most flawed thing about the film but like I mentioned earlier, the performances are great. Expand
EmilyH.May 25, 2007
Boring at times but one of my favourite movies for it's acting. A great piece by Drew Barrymore and truly shows how she works in both a comedic and serious role.
MalyssaS.Nov 17, 2001
The acting was great, especially on Drew's part. Through the movie I felt sad for the son, but by the end he is able to tell her how it is, making it a great movie. I love the plot and it really hits home for me. Five stars!!!