6.4

1. Nov 4, 2011
    Parts Of This Movie Are Genuis And Laugh Out Loud Funny... But Some Arent. Somtimes I Fell There IS NO CREATIVITY WHATSOEVER.... Because It's "Robots"...
    This Isent A Bad Movie... Im Just Stumped On How To Score It...
  2. Apr 3, 2014
    While the film may be a tad cliché and gimmicky at times I still enjoyed the film. There was heart and some fantastic animation. I’d say its worth a rent. If you are watching this film its not that bad the beautiful animation will pull you throw even if the humor will make you roll your eyes at some points. There is enough charm here to keep you entertained unfortunately not enough to make this film a stand out. Expand
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    its not an excellent movie. its just perfect. the jokes were funny, the characters were enjoyable, and the animation was pretty decent. if those are the same guys who did Ice Age, then this is what you're looking for.
  4. Jan 9, 2011
    It wasn't funny to me. I was so bored.
  5. Jan 2, 2012
    It has a really similar plot to a lot of movies and isn't as funny as it should be but Robots benefits from its fantastic voice performances from Robin Williams and Amanda Bynes. I give this movie 61%.
  6. Feb 11, 2012
    It was weird and fake and too silly. So horrid, I almost puked. Completely ridden with overused cliches, there were at most three times where I laughed, one of which was due to how ludicrous the plot was. Honestly only enjoyable to the extremely young.
  7. Jan 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Robots is my best favorite movie I ever watched. It's filled with excitement, spectacular real-life animation, fun, humor, romance, danger, and good music. Expand
  8. Mar 25, 2013
    A fun, charming and hilarious film containing the voice talents of Ewan McGregor, Robin Williams, Halle Berry and Amanda Bynes. The film is perfect for a child to watch and fun for parents as well.
  9. Nov 13, 2013
    Robots mechanizes success.
    The movie Robots is light, fun, and a little bit forgettable. The story is solid but not great and the jokes are okay but not hilarious, just a good kids film.

1. If sheer cleverness were everything, Robots would be the best computer-animated cartoon yet…Yet, unlike the very best CG animation, Robots doesn't quite connect with the emotions and humor for which one yearns in cartoons.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Robots goes for a color scheme that is cool, muted, instantly aged. Director Chris Wedge wants the eye to concentrate on the gags he and his writers (including veteran comedy craftsmen Lowell Ganz and Babaloo Mandel) have stuffed into the film.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    It's meant as high praise to say that, very early in Robots, the extraordinary starts to seem perfectly ordinary.