7.3

1. Jul 1, 2015
    É incrível o mundo apresentado, mas aplicar com tanta inconveniência o humor em certas cenas para corromper a animação não é algo realmente agradável.
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    Robots mechanizes success.
    The movie Robots is light, fun, and a little bit forgettable. The story is solid but not great and the jokes are okay but not hilarious, just a good kids film.
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    It has a really similar plot to a lot of movies and isn't as funny as it should be but Robots benefits from its fantastic voice performances from Robin Williams and Amanda Bynes. I give this movie 61%.
  4. Nov 4, 2011
    Parts Of This Movie Are Genuis And Laugh Out Loud Funny... But Some Arent. Somtimes I Fell There IS NO CREATIVITY WHATSOEVER.... Because It's "Robots"...
    This Isent A Bad Movie... Im Just Stumped On How To Score It...
  5. WesE.
    Nov 6, 2005
    It's good at first, but by the midway point of it's slightly overdrawn conclusion, Robots delves into a virtual cornocopia of childish stupid. No matter what talent was put into the pleasing visual/aural achievement (it's the best looking animated film to date), it doesn't quite compensate for a story this immature and goody-goody.
  6. DavidP.
    Sep 30, 2005
    Robots makes the third graders that wrote Madagascar look like geniuses.
  7. ChadS.
    Jun 1, 2005
    What's makes Pixar great is that they assume people are intelligent. A film like "The Incredibles" works on two levels; as a visual wonderland for small children, and as sophisticated social commentary for adults. "Robots" is great to look at; something that can't be said about the recent "Madagascar". But damnit, the robots talk (I'd rather hear a collection of What's makes Pixar great is that they assume people are intelligent. A film like "The Incredibles" works on two levels; as a visual wonderland for small children, and as sophisticated social commentary for adults. "Robots" is great to look at; something that can't be said about the recent "Madagascar". But damnit, the robots talk (I'd rather hear a collection of inappropriate music choices by Giorgio Moroder) and they're even less engaging than the zebra, hippo, giraffe, and lion. At least "Madagascar" doesn't resort to a lazy "Star Wars" reference, lowest common denominator hijiniks like flatulence, and digressions into spectacle. And the whole concept of upgrades as a means to map out a robot's life from infancy to senior citizenry isn't particularly well-thought out either. A montage that bridges Rodney's gradual transformation from baby to young "man" might've been a good idea. Another good idea would've been to ripoff "Futurama" and give us a Bender-like robot because Fender is almost as irritating as Jar-Jar Binks. "Robots" steals from "A.I." so why stop there? Expand
  8. JanaH.
    Mar 16, 2005
    Could have been alot better given the creative ensemble from Blue Sky, Babaloo, etal. Writing is suspect. Too loud. Too predictable. Too much going on.
  9. ChandlerA
    Mar 14, 2005
    Excellent visuals, but terrible otherwise. Not even close to Ice Age's level of hilarity.
  10. PatC.
    Mar 14, 2005
    Oh geez, I don't know. It's so average I feel open to ridicule for expressing any like or dislike. The plot is totally predictable formula sewage, but harmless to the infantile. The application of concept and talented voices to hypothetical live robots results in some clever & almost memorable moments. The pace is crisp and fast, but blink and you'll miss the cleverest Oh geez, I don't know. It's so average I feel open to ridicule for expressing any like or dislike. The plot is totally predictable formula sewage, but harmless to the infantile. The application of concept and talented voices to hypothetical live robots results in some clever & almost memorable moments. The pace is crisp and fast, but blink and you'll miss the cleverest stuff in the movie (watch for the male & female restrooms). lt's almost like the fimmakers are thinking, "We love our little concept film, but we're being forced to pass off so much crap in it we're going to move it by you real fast and hope you don't notice." One thing's for sure: Unlike the better Pixar flicks, this one lacks breadth of perspective. Expand
  11. supersean
    Mar 12, 2005
    More Animation then substance, Robin Williams killed it.
  12. VinceH.
    Mar 12, 2005
    Is this on the level of a Pixar movie? I'd say no. This movie lacks the transcendent qualities and aesthetic pleasures that movies like "The Incredibles" and "Finding Nemo" had. The characters are not as well-devloped or funny. The moral-heart story concerning Rodney and his dad is affecting, but overall this is a movie played strictly for kid-chuckles. The movie doesn't really Is this on the level of a Pixar movie? I'd say no. This movie lacks the transcendent qualities and aesthetic pleasures that movies like "The Incredibles" and "Finding Nemo" had. The characters are not as well-devloped or funny. The moral-heart story concerning Rodney and his dad is affecting, but overall this is a movie played strictly for kid-chuckles. The movie doesn't really have any scenes/character moments/jokes that stand out and are really memorable (except for one hilarious scene where Fender does a Britney Spears-type music video dance). Blue Sky has yet IMO to make a feature on the level of any of the Dreamworks or Pixar CGI-films, but perhaps "Ice Age 2" will change things. On a side note, the trailer for "Madagascar" is much better than this whole film. Expand
  13. Derek
    Mar 11, 2005
    Better than sharks tail, not as good as Shrek. My four year old was amazed, but didn't really understand what was going on. The "in-jokes" were funny, but one wonders how many references one will remember ten years from now (I recently re-watched alladin which suffers from the same problem).

1. If sheer cleverness were everything, Robots would be the best computer-animated cartoon yet…Yet, unlike the very best CG animation, Robots doesn't quite connect with the emotions and humor for which one yearns in cartoons.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Robots goes for a color scheme that is cool, muted, instantly aged. Director Chris Wedge wants the eye to concentrate on the gags he and his writers (including veteran comedy craftsmen Lowell Ganz and Babaloo Mandel) have stuffed into the film.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    It's meant as high praise to say that, very early in Robots, the extraordinary starts to seem perfectly ordinary.