Rock Star

6.9

1. Jun 1, 2016
    A good watch, entertaining, well known and good actors, good story line, some very good tunes.

Watch it online for free: http://www.watchfree.to/watch-911-Rock-Star-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
  2. Foncho
    Feb 25, 2005
    Great film, funny and full of metal. Enjoy it!
  3. ErinA.
    May 18, 2004
    Kick Ass movie with enough Butt Rock to last a lifetime!
  4. JonnyB.
    Aug 1, 2003
    Zakk Wylde kicks out the awesome pentatonics and harmonics, making this sh*t unmissable.
  5. Richard
    Aug 19, 2002
    Doesn't remotely resemble the '70s as I remember them, and suffers from lazy scriptwriting. Plus, it's depressing as hell to see Wahlberg transform from a fun and tacky metal dude to a sensitive singer/songwriter type with Eddie Vedder hair. That said, the movie has a good sense of humor about itself and offers decent performances all around, esp. Timothy Spall and, in a Doesn't remotely resemble the '70s as I remember them, and suffers from lazy scriptwriting. Plus, it's depressing as hell to see Wahlberg transform from a fun and tacky metal dude to a sensitive singer/songwriter type with Eddie Vedder hair. That said, the movie has a good sense of humor about itself and offers decent performances all around, esp. Timothy Spall and, in a surprisingly tender turn on a blood change table, Jason Bonham. Expand
  6. Lucy
    Aug 16, 2002
    I agree, this film is way cool. It takes me back to the good old days. I wish they could come back. Was slightly disappointed in the unrealistic ending though and the women's clothes were inaccurate as the style of the era but otherwise top marks.
  7. ChristinaE.
    Mar 5, 2002
    This is seriously my favorite movie of all time. It was really great and it showed that Mark Whalberg can be a GREAT actor... I don't even like Jennifer Aniston or that guy from third eye blind but they were perfect in the movie. I love it i give it a 10.
  8. BlancoA.
    Sep 23, 2001
    This movie is like a warm blanket, reminding me of the glory days of heavy metal. Today's music is just devoid of FUN!
  9. SteveD.
    Sep 22, 2001
    Wahlberg rocks.

Rock Star neither touches a raw nerve nor garners any resonance as a period piece. You'd be better off renting "This is Spinal Tap."
  2. A genial look at what happens when a wannabe becomes a headliner, Rock Star only stumbles when it decides it has to deliver a lesson about What's Really Important.
  3. Even though it's weak in the final stages, Rock Star has more than enough sparkle to last you. That's chiefly thanks to Wahlberg, the main firework of this movie.