7.5

1. Jul 1, 2011
    I was ROFL for the entire length of the movie ! And I am 45 years old...not really sure what that says about me. Great cast, great script...bulls's eye !
  2. Mar 10, 2011
    This is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen, the main characters all compliment each other nicely, my only complaint is that I'm not cool seeing a kid who looks about 10 years old cuss every sentence, but still a hilarious movie.
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    Hilarious movie. Paul Rudd never disappoints. And the two performances by the littles are hilarious as well as a ridiculously funny small role from Jane Lynch. Definitely recommend this one.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Huddleston
    Jun 6, 2014
    Role Models isn’t trying to reinvent the wheel, just polish it up a little. What emerges is a memorable slice of modern slapstick, with charm to spare and just a touch of soul.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken McIntyre
    Jun 6, 2014
    For most of the film’s running time, Wain refuses to give in to mush or melodrama, preferring to prod hopelessly dysfunctional characters into uneasy duels, just to see who blinks first.
  3. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Rudd and Scott hail from different universes of movie comedy, but manage together here just fine, particularly since each takes a different path.