Paramount Pictures | Release Date: June 13, 2003
5.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 38 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MissDraeMar 4, 2014
I loved this movie. I am a big fan of the rugrats. So yeah I liked this movie I laughed a lot. And now I'm bored and I don't know what to say. Anyways whoever is reading this, have a nice day.
madonnarulesAug 26, 2012
if you thought the first rugrats was the best in the series then you haven't seen this and the rugrats in paris one cause you have no idea what your missing out.
moviefan11Aug 28, 2012
it was sad in a few scenes but it was wort it ........................................................................................................
SimpsonFansSep 8, 2016
Don't expect much from the scratch-and-sniff "odorama" gimmick; the mischievous John Waters set a higher standard for that novelty in "Polyester" (1981).
Tiber5Sep 27, 2016