Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: December 25, 2005
3.9
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 78 Ratings
Watch Now
ChrisBDec 31, 2005
Cute movie... good entertainment.
BillD.Jan 1, 2006
Read the reviews, ie., lower your expectations, and then go see the movie. There's a good chance you'll enjoy it. Jennifer Anniston is cute and funny, Kevin Costner is too cool for words, and Shirley Maclaine, though dangerously Read the reviews, ie., lower your expectations, and then go see the movie. There's a good chance you'll enjoy it. Jennifer Anniston is cute and funny, Kevin Costner is too cool for words, and Shirley Maclaine, though dangerously close to self-parody, is a riot. It's a pleasant, formula romantic comedy, but the focus group dropped the ball on the ending. Mark Ruffalo's appearing to be auditioning for a Tennessee Williams role was jarringly ill-fitting, but the ending itself was, though unsatisfying, probably inevitable. All in all a flawed but occasionally very funny movie. Expand
KathyS.Jan 16, 2006
Enjoyed every minute of it. Perfectly cast throughout with good performances, especially from Shirley Maclaine, Marc Ruffalo, Kevin Costner, and Richard Jenkins.
BrittanyM.Feb 7, 2006
girls will enjoy this movie. I thought it was very funny. Me and my girl friend went and saw it without guys and we had a blast! I would definitely see it again.
MatthewFeb 11, 2006
a movie with alot charm thanks to Aniston and Costner... Rob Riner delivers a nice romantic comedy.