5.1

1. Mar 21, 2014
    RV is a horribly unfunny, decidedly unimaginative Robin Williams flick that will come back to bite him in the ass one day. The movie is just downright dismal.
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    RV was made for TV.
    An adventure comedy gone array, few laughs that are far apart. The story is rubbish and there is no real message or redeeming quality that can be scavenged from the debris.
  3. Jun 20, 2013
    A terrible comedy with terrible acting and a terrible script. Robin Williams has to regret the decision to do this stink bomb. Also Jeff Daniels and Cheryl Hines what were you thinking?
  4. Feb 22, 2013
    Long before being cast in the leading role of the Hunger Games, Josh Hutcherson was still doing movies. One of his first major roles was as the white homie in RV. For those of you who say Robin Williams is done and that he doesn't make funny movies anymore, I guess you haven't seen RV. Unlike Williams previous hits, it's not raunchy and it won't tick off any particular group in America,Long before being cast in the leading role of the Hunger Games, Josh Hutcherson was still doing movies. One of his first major roles was as the white homie in RV. For those of you who say Robin Williams is done and that he doesn't make funny movies anymore, I guess you haven't seen RV. Unlike Williams previous hits, it's not raunchy and it won't tick off any particular group in America, but it's still a cute comedy, and Williams is as funny as ever. Williams proves in this film, that a good comedian is always funny, and that you don't necessarily need to be raunchy or obscene to be funny. RV was for the most part a family film, with way too many jokes about doody, but it was still good for killing a few hours with a few good laughs. Expand
  5. Nov 8, 2012
    An unfunny road comedy that's perhaps not as family friendly as its advertised to be.
  6. May 29, 2012
    Occasionally funny. Robin Williams has been in really really good movies and really really bad movies. This ones kinda bad. Some parts will remind you of National Lampoon's Vacation but this is far from being that good because at times it looks cheap and other times kinda corny.
  7. Nov 22, 2011
    Let me start off by saying that this movie made me laugh, but I didn't get anything out of it. It lacked a solid storyline and the characters were mediocre. But the actors themselves did a good job, and I enjoyed it at some points. If you're looking for a good family movie, this is a must have. If you just want a movie that could sit on a shelf and you can be proud of, skip this one.
  8. Feb 28, 2011
    Somewhat Funny..... But Robin Williams Is Getting Bad In His Movies! He Is To Overrated! :)
    The Acting Is So-So As Well As The Plot...
    I Did Not Like The "Physical Comedy" In This Sorry!
  9. Nov 1, 2010
    Personally, I liked the movie, especially Jojo's acting. But the plot was mediocre, and had me falling asleep in my seat. Do I hate this movie? No. Do I love it? No.
  10. Oct 31, 2010
    Williams was great! One of his greats that was fit for the whole family. Sure some of the jokes were cheesy, but overall it was a laugh-out-loud comedy for me.I'd gladly watch it again!

Apart from a funny turn by "Arrested Development's" Will Arnett as Williams' evil boss, nobody appears to be having a good time. And the feeling is infectious.
    In RV, the downwardly spiraling career trajectories of Robin Williams and director Barry Sonnenfeld intertwine like the ropes of a tangled parachute, and all the helpless viewer can do is look on aghast as the whole abortive fiasco plummets toward Earth.
  3. Robin Williams is such a great comic virtuoso that it can almost hurt to see him straining to pump life into a conventional, uninspired, sometimes-goofy big-studio comedy such as RV.