RV

5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 75 Ratings
Watch Now
DonnyT.Apr 28, 2006
Yet another nail in the coffin of robin williams' career, and further proof that barry sonnenfeld lost whatever slight gift he had for filmmaking long ago.
NickA.Sep 15, 2006
A lame comedy full of poo jokes.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ZilcellMay 29, 2012
Occasionally funny. Robin Williams has been in really really good movies and really really bad movies. This ones kinda bad. Some parts will remind you of National Lampoon's Vacation but this is far from being that good because at times itOccasionally funny. Robin Williams has been in really really good movies and really really bad movies. This ones kinda bad. Some parts will remind you of National Lampoon's Vacation but this is far from being that good because at times it looks cheap and other times kinda corny. Expand
cameronmorewoodNov 8, 2012
An unfunny road comedy that's perhaps not as family friendly as its advertised to be.
BrianMcCriticJun 20, 2013
A terrible comedy with terrible acting and a terrible script. Robin Williams has to regret the decision to do this stink bomb. Also Jeff Daniels and Cheryl Hines what were you thinking?
MovieGuysMar 21, 2014
RV is a horribly unfunny, decidedly unimaginative Robin Williams flick that will come back to bite him in the ass one day. The movie is just downright dismal.
AnnabellC.Jun 3, 2006
This is the worst thing Robin Williams has ever done, I was cringing for him as the film blatantly stole from 'Patch Adams'. The supposed plot was agonisingly dull and boring. With this film, the real joke is how it was ever made at all.
DerrickA.Apr 29, 2006
This movie reminded me a lot like the Chevy Chase "vacation" movies. In fact those were a lot funnier. I think they overdid the poop humor in this flick. It got old real fast. And Robin Williams trying to be a rapper? haha! Not his best This movie reminded me a lot like the Chevy Chase "vacation" movies. In fact those were a lot funnier. I think they overdid the poop humor in this flick. It got old real fast. And Robin Williams trying to be a rapper? haha! Not his best acting in this flick, for sure. I give it 1 star just because of the beautiful scenery. Expand
inaneswineNov 14, 2017
It's a very rare occurrence for me to switch off a film before it's finished. Otherwise I would feel as if I couldn't give it a proper critique, like I can't judge a film based on the first act. But after 45 minutes and seven or eightIt's a very rare occurrence for me to switch off a film before it's finished. Otherwise I would feel as if I couldn't give it a proper critique, like I can't judge a film based on the first act. But after 45 minutes and seven or eight humourless scenes about toilets, I had to call it a day and switch over to Mrs Doubtfire.

You know, what's saddest of all about this film is Robin Williams. He seemed to care less about the film than I did. He's forced into reading abysmally unfunny lines about faeces and GPS systems. With Robin, all you really needed to do is place him in front of a camera, call action, and he did the rest. This garbage just doesn't give him the opportunity to display his comic genius.
KyleM.Aug 21, 2006
I hate giving movies a "0". But my soul is perfectly at rest when giving one to RV. My fiance laughed a grand total of 0 times, and I laughed five times as much as she did. Honestly, did the writers truly think that having the RV roll down a I hate giving movies a "0". But my soul is perfectly at rest when giving one to RV. My fiance laughed a grand total of 0 times, and I laughed five times as much as she did. Honestly, did the writers truly think that having the RV roll down a hill or across a parking lot FIVE times was going to have the audience rolling? Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful