6.5

1. NabeelR.
    Aug 12, 2007
    This movie was deplorable, and in no way fell in line with the story line of the other Rush Hours. The CGI was also terribly unrealistic, and many of Jackie's stunts were clearly faked with camera tricks or CGI. This movie is a "Turn your brain off" movie, and that does not sell to anyone older than 20 that isn't on or smoking something. If I were 5 years old I would have This movie was deplorable, and in no way fell in line with the story line of the other Rush Hours. The CGI was also terribly unrealistic, and many of Jackie's stunts were clearly faked with camera tricks or CGI. This movie is a "Turn your brain off" movie, and that does not sell to anyone older than 20 that isn't on or smoking something. If I were 5 years old I would have probably been thoroughly entertained. For the first time ever, I went to the manager and requested a refund. Avoid it like the plague! Expand
  2. arthurs
    Aug 16, 2007
    OH MY GOD. The movie had no ending (SO anticlimatic, yes they killed the baddie, woo...), felt cheap, crappy, lacked solid laughs (yes I laughed, you'd laugh at a 2 hour film of fart jokes, doesn't make it good). The fight scenes were utterly unimpressive.
  3. ChrisC
    Aug 9, 2007
    I've never seen so many embarrassingly stupid one liners crammed into such a small period of time in my whole life. Pauly Shore, Marlon Wayans, and Gilbert Gottfried could have a screaming competition and it would be less annoying than Chris Tucker on screen for five minutes.
  4. G-RadA.
    Sep 3, 2007
    I'm of Chris Tucker and his annoying high pitched voice. I walked out of the theatre with a frown.
  5. GerryD
    Dec 30, 2007
    A cheap money grab. There's action, but the new characters and storylines are just skeletons. There's no real development anywhere. There's just enough to string from one action scene to the next (most of the time). Its like Pirates of the Carribean 3 - throw some garbage out as a sequel to 2 decent movies and enough people will see it to make money.
  6. NickW
    Aug 13, 2007
    In my opinion, very predictable and not particularly funny.
  7. JaredC.
    Aug 8, 2007
    Some advice, enjoy the movie, don't go in expecting crap like the second one. But go in and watch it. I laughed a billion times,but all Brett Ratner does is formulate the short plot and translate it to an entirely humorous sequence throughout. The comedy is all we focus on in these rush Hour films, while there is so many flaws. This one is crazy with laughs, but isn't their Some advice, enjoy the movie, don't go in expecting crap like the second one. But go in and watch it. I laughed a billion times,but all Brett Ratner does is formulate the short plot and translate it to an entirely humorous sequence throughout. The comedy is all we focus on in these rush Hour films, while there is so many flaws. This one is crazy with laughs, but isn't their finest hour. It sucked, its like Spider-Man 3: the only thing appealing is the relationship with Harry and Peter fighting for a life with MJ. All this movie does is focus on the comedy, while the movie was super-short. It felt like 25 minutes, and the story wasn't engaging, they used made-up words in the dialogue, the movie is cliched throughout. It needs work. Its a huge mess that has a huge problem, as the comedy here on fourth is the only thing above average about the film. Expand
  8. Ill1
    Aug 14, 2007
    More of the same, but a lot of it was done rather poorly. A lot of the lines got no reaction from the audience and just weren't funny. Added to the fact that Jackie Chan isn't up to his caliber in the stunt department. I should have seen The Borne Ultimatum.
  9. NocturneS.
    Aug 14, 2007
    I loved the first two movies but this one was sadly far away from both. The action was sub par and not amazing, and the humor was so ridiculously juvenile it's shocking that anyone laughed. I kept a straight face throughout the entire thing because basically it wasn't funny. I enjoy Chris Tucker usually, but in this case I'm going to have to say no. Of course, if I loved the first two movies but this one was sadly far away from both. The action was sub par and not amazing, and the humor was so ridiculously juvenile it's shocking that anyone laughed. I kept a straight face throughout the entire thing because basically it wasn't funny. I enjoy Chris Tucker usually, but in this case I'm going to have to say no. Of course, if you're a loyal Rush Hour Fan then of course you'll go see it, but go in as I did, knowing you're only going for the sake of loyalty. Perhaps you'll enjoy it despite the copycat story, low energy action sequences, and ridiculous jokes. That or you'll shed a few tears because of how disappointed you are. Expand
  10. ReeceM
    Jan 23, 2008
    the movie was flat out horrible. the humor was virtually a boring copy of the first two. throughout most of the movie Jackie Chan did not even appear to be acting, just going through the motions. i was bored the entire movie, never being sucked in. I regretted going to this movie, and i got in for free.

1. In its third time out of the gate, Rush Hour 3, reuniting Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan, hits the ground stalling.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    The latest picture to feature one of the movies’ oddest crime-fighting tandems nevertheless stays true to the franchise formula of East-West fusion action, broad cultural comedy and international intrigue, this time largely in Paris.
  3. Reviewed by: Chuck Wilson
    Chan is still the Gene Kelly of martial arts.