8.7

1. Jan 9, 2011
    One of my all time favorite movies. This is the movie that made me love buddy cop movies, and a Jackie Chan fan. Although, I wonder where Chris Tucker is these days.
  2. Sep 16, 2013
    One of the best buddy cop movies there is, Rush Hour takes two very different cultures, Asians and African-Americans, and throws them together in the melting pot of L.A. to solve a kidnapping case that will send them in lots of directions.

It's fun to watch Jackie Chan do karate and mount buildings in 5 seconds, and Chris Tucker's humor kills. Full of twists and some great action sequences, Rush Hour is an all-time favorite movie of mine.
  3. Jul 27, 2011
    This movie was hilarious especially when it came out. The combination of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan just made the movie exciting since they brought their own personalities into the movie. I was never a fan of Jackie Chan before or after Rush Hour.
  4. Sep 8, 2011
    Possibly the best buddy-cop film ever, mostly because of the slightly over-the-top kung-fu antics of Chan. It's got the perfect balance of comedy, action, and suspense. The acting could be better though.
  5. Mar 5, 2012
    Interesting plot and a lot of solid action as well. There is no denying that Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker have chemistry together and it shows on screen. Definently worth the watch.
  6. Jul 7, 2012
    It's a pretty standard movie but the combination of Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker and a great script made for one hilarious movie. The action part is not too shabby either.
  7. Jan 10, 2015
    Whilst cliche'd and occasionally clunky, I can't help but ritualistically play this movie at least once a day. Rush Hour is one of those movies that you've seen a million times before, but the superb acting and engaging action scenes make this a true classic. If you're looking for a Citizen Kane alternative, then this is probably not your movie, but Rush Hour entertains and entertains damn well.
  8. Mar 21, 2015
    This is one of the best movies I've ever seen. The story and plot were great. Chris Tucker as Detective Carter is a good match. He is so frigging hilarious. If you don't like Rush Hour, then you are silly as JB. Jackie Chan is Inspectour Li. or Lee. The 2 must find Soo Yung, a kidnapped 10 year old (in my thinking) girl from China or Hong Kong. You should watch this movie because it isThis is one of the best movies I've ever seen. The story and plot were great. Chris Tucker as Detective Carter is a good match. He is so frigging hilarious. If you don't like Rush Hour, then you are silly as JB. Jackie Chan is Inspectour Li. or Lee. The 2 must find Soo Yung, a kidnapped 10 year old (in my thinking) girl from China or Hong Kong. You should watch this movie because it is hilarious and funny. The best Rush Hour out of the 3. Expand
  9. Jan 24, 2012
    I love this film so much! it's really a classic. Which is weird considering Jackie Chan didn't even get it. The plotline is silly yet very fun, the combination of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker works really well. The film can be rather funny at times and is very light-hearted while mixing the serious story in at the same time. Everyone owes it to themselves to watch this film (and sequels).I love this film so much! it's really a classic. Which is weird considering Jackie Chan didn't even get it. The plotline is silly yet very fun, the combination of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker works really well. The film can be rather funny at times and is very light-hearted while mixing the serious story in at the same time. Everyone owes it to themselves to watch this film (and sequels). Grab some snacks and watch a very enjoyable film. Expand
  10. Oct 16, 2014
    meta critic arent always right this is just pure class 10/10 will always rewatch this
    RIP Elizabeth pena sad to see she recently died - bomb expert girl-

1. The two characters barely even have a relationship; they're a union of demographics--the "urban" market meets the slapstick-action market.
  2. At regular intervals the film stops short for similiarly nifty Chan choreography, letting the star flip, swivel, scamper up walls and hurl large objects with his feet.
  3. Reviewed by: Ron Wells
    The stunts are great but they make sense and don't blow the sense of reality of the whole movie.