5.2

1. Jul 22, 2014
    I am a huge fan of David Ayer both as a writer and a director! He first caught my eye with End of Watch, then once again with Training Day! What I'm trying to say is that Sabotage did not disappoint, he has delivered yet another classic that I am more than happy to add to my collection! Its brutal, its bloody, its deep and its thought provoking! Well done David! Keep up the good work!
  2. Mar 29, 2014
    Finally - the return of real men on the big screen! The story had some suspense and a couple of good plots - so that was a nice surprise.

But the most important thing about this movie - it finally shows new generations what manliness is. Enough of crying Spiderman (because his girlfriends dumped him) and 'superheroes' who do yoga.

I love the last scene. It had something
    'western-like'. A very long single shot, dolly in and that satisfied subtle smile. Welcome back Arni! You are the man. Expand
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    With the exception of a couple of instances of gimmick editing and bad dialogue (forced humor) this is about as good as it gets in the genre it occupies.

It has not been fairly treated by "popular opinion"

1. Reviewed by: Amon Warmann
    May 21, 2014
    Arnie completists will enjoy seeing the Austrian Oak in good form, but as a whodunit thriller Sabotage is found severely wanting.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Crook
    May 5, 2014
    A bloody, scuzzy, progressively preposterous whodunnit, blending old school and new wave to neutering effect. One chunky plus: the all-new Antihero Arnie.
  3. Reviewed by: Drew McWeeny
    Apr 18, 2014
    There's a great sense of rot to everything as shot by Bruce McCleery, and David Sardy's score is propulsive and appropriately caustic. What ultimately works about Sabotage is the way it so unabashedly plays rough.