5.3

1. Jun 2, 2013
    My new favorite, since A Walk To Remember and The notebook. I think it's even better than the notebook. Never thought der will be anything better than the two Until I've watched the SAFE HAVEN.
  2. Jun 2, 2013
    Not sure why people are hating on this movie so much. No it's not the best movie but its not terrible. It has action along with suspense and romance. The writing was also good. I give it an 8
  3. Mar 31, 2013
    This movie was everything I wanted on a Friday night after a busy day at work. It was another one of Nicholas Sparks' masterpieces that kept me enthralled the whole way through. I was kept on my feet the whole way through and the whole, 'Jo' storyline and ending was really something I didn't expect. Safe Haven is certainly a movie you should see. I give it a 10. Also, this website keeps changing my score from 10 to a 9. Expand
  4. Mar 17, 2013
    This movie is an opportunity to get in touch and feel your emotions and there are many times in the movie to do just that because it is so cleverly put together. The ratings should be much higher than they are. The movie is all about the human interactions that will cause you to feel what it is like to be the characters if you were in the same situations as they were in. I am a male and i cried at times, good thing the theater was almost empty and nobody saw me. Expand
  5. Feb 23, 2013
    I usually do not like romance movies, but this one provided a good mix between action and romance. I thought the story line was very good and kept me guessing the whole time. I do not understand why the ratings are so bad, if your not just looking for love, but for some action with it, I would definitely suggest this movie.
  6. Feb 15, 2013
    I almost missed a lovely movie because of the pitiful reviews. The theatre audience even clapped at the end. How many times do you witness that? I go to the movies all the time and rarely see that. The characters are basically nice people you will like with one exception. That's a relief in comparison to so many movies out there now.
  7. Feb 15, 2013
    I am amazed how wrong most critics are at rating movies these days. Have they become so shallow and devoid of common sense? If you are a movie buff that likes a great family movie,great story, unusual setting, romance, drama, thriller with a surprise ending go see it, you will not regret it.

1. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Mar 2, 2013
    As ever with a Sparks story, the action takes place in a sugary vision of small-town America that does not correspond with the real world at any point.
  2. Reviewed by: Laremy Legel
    Feb 26, 2013
    Even when compared against other films that have been adapted from Nicholas Sparks novels, Safe Haven is terrible.
  3. Reviewed by: Anna Smith
    Feb 25, 2013
    "Salmon Fishing In The Yemen" and "Chocolat" man Hallström is an old pro at navigating this kind of undemandingly dramatic yarn and does a pretty fine job with Sparks' story.