7.1

1. JustinS.
    Aug 22, 2008
    Critics don't know good movies if it showed up at their front door. This movie rocks and is hilarious.
  2. rafaelL.
    Aug 20, 2005
    The funniest movie i ever see.
  3. GlennM.
    Aug 21, 2005
    Very funny, most odd critic reviews I have ever seen.
  4. adam
    Aug 28, 2005
    I would have to admit, at first I hated this movie, but then I watched it again, and I loved it. Its one of those movies that is so dumb that you have to laugh at it.
  5. Guy!
    Apr 24, 2007
    Funniest Jack black movie ever! It really brings out his character.
  6. JerryP.
    Jul 12, 2007
    By far Jack Black's funniest movie. I have laughed harder in very few movies.
  7. AmyP.
    Dec 22, 2003
    This movie was very funny it had me laughing like every minute I loved it a lot.
  8. DaleB.
    Dec 2, 2002
    One of...if not the BEST movie!!! Jack Black is hilarious in it! I dont know why they gave it a 18 but it should have gotten a 100.....i dont know why metacritic gives all the crap movies 100's...like Y tu mama tambien....IT SUCKED! THIS RULES!
  9. FelicityF.
    Aug 18, 2002
    I don't care how crappy certain parts of this movie are, by and large, this movie is HIILLARIOUS!! Jack Black rocks, and Steve Zahn is hillarious. Check it out.
    Mar 23, 2001
    One of the funniest movies of the year.
  11. DickC.
    Oct 28, 2002
    "American Pie" style humor with the hilarious duo of Jack Black and Steve Zahn thrown in the mix. You have to see this if you are a high school or college student period.
  12. AndrewE.
    Jul 21, 2001
    If you like movies with happy endings, See this movie. If you like movies with odd endings, see this movie. Or if you just like things that are odd altogether, see this film. It ranges from Nuns lifting weights to a horny Chinese man to kidnapping. A very funny film. ^_^
  13. DavidS.
    Mar 4, 2003
    If you are looking for a good laugh this is about as sure of bet you can find. That is if you are under 40, if you are not you may want to stay away from it because the humor is certainly geared towards the younger generation. Cominn ah yah hah!!!!!!!
  14. TinaD.
    Nov 28, 2001
    You know how when you're watching a movie alone and something funny happens, but you give nothing more than a little smirk? Well, this is one of those movies that makes you laugh out loud even when you have no one to laugh with. The cast is perfect, and Jack Black(my favorite) and Steve Zahn are the ultimate comedic duo!
  15. ChaseD.
    Nov 8, 2002
    This is a hillarious movie!! People in the movie critics don't like it because they don't know what real comedy is. This is very funny!! All they like are the things are dramatic. They need to live and laugh more!!! Jack Black and Steve Zauhn are extremely funny in this!
  16. EricaL.
    Nov 7, 2001
    It was so sweet. I love Tenacious D. It is the best band ever. I love this movie . I especially like Jack Black. He is cute.
  17. Jun 7, 2012
    It's so very sad that the critics of 2001 didn't have the insight to appreciate this movie.

If you don't understand the characters you don't understand human psychology.
    If you can't laugh at this movie, you aren't human.
  18. Dec 1, 2014
    Ignore those fake critics in Hollywood and listen to the people! This film is hilarious and ever-quotable!

Wayne: So Darren tells me you're a psychologist. Judith: That's right. Wayne: I'm in a related field. Judith: Really? What is it? Wayne: Pest and rodent removal. Judith: How is that related? Wayne: We both help people. Well worth the hour and a half with Steve Zahn and

Wayne: So Darren tells me you're a psychologist.
    Judith: That's right.
    Wayne: I'm in a related field.
    Judith: Really? What is it?
    Wayne: Pest and rodent removal.
    Judith: How is that related?
    Wayne: We both help people.

Well worth the hour and a half with Steve Zahn and Jack Black being the best 'sidekicks' and Neil Diamond lovers ever on film!

Black, who is creatively marooned in the thankless Chris Farley fat-boy role, deserve better, and so do we.
  2. Every movie Dugan releases looks like something made on accident--tosses yet another stink bomb into theaters for audiences to sniff over.
    I was laughing myself sick over Saving Silverman, a sublimely idiotic farce in the "There's Something About Mary" tradition.