6.7

1. Jul 8, 2011
    The plot is nonsensical, the jokes offensive and over-the-top and the acting ridiculous...this is one of the best comedies ever written! I love the way that the Scary Movie franchise has to parody everything, however I raised my eyebrows when I saw the Michael Jackson-y scene.
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    There is just too many funny moments to count. I loved it then, and it still has me laughing my butt off today. This was seriously pretty brilliant to come up with this.
  3. Mar 11, 2014
    i love regina hall she is funny in this movie . i also love anna faris in this as well but i cant wait to see . marlon wayan's haunted house 2 if some of you hate this see your up next or paraonormal : marked ones movie instead

1. Scary Movie 3 is a veritable time capsule of of-this-moment kitsch, schlock and bad taste. And it's funny, too.
  2. The franchise, which had begun to run out of steam in Part 2, has been given a shot of adrenaline with the replacement of the Wayans Brothers as the prime creative forces by Hollywood's original spoof-meister, David Zucker.
  3. Reviewed by: Jason Anderson
    The decision to overhaul the Scary Movie franchise by sending up such non-horror titles as "8 Mile" and "The Matrix Reloaded" also pays dividends.