6.7

1. Mar 11, 2014
    i love regina hall she is funny in this movie . i also love anna faris in this as well but i cant wait to see . marlon wayan's haunted house 2 if some of you hate this see your up next or paraonormal : marked ones movie instead
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    There is just too many funny moments to count. I loved it then, and it still has me laughing my butt off today. This was seriously pretty brilliant to come up with this.
  3. Jul 8, 2011
    The plot is nonsensical, the jokes offensive and over-the-top and the acting ridiculous...this is one of the best comedies ever written! I love the way that the Scary Movie franchise has to parody everything, however I raised my eyebrows when I saw the Michael Jackson-y scene.

1. Scary Movie 3 is a veritable time capsule of of-this-moment kitsch, schlock and bad taste. And it's funny, too.
  2. The franchise, which had begun to run out of steam in Part 2, has been given a shot of adrenaline with the replacement of the Wayans Brothers as the prime creative forces by Hollywood's original spoof-meister, David Zucker.
  3. Reviewed by: Jason Anderson
    The decision to overhaul the Scary Movie franchise by sending up such non-horror titles as "8 Mile" and "The Matrix Reloaded" also pays dividends.