Scary Movie 4

5.8

1. AdamE
    Apr 19, 2007
    So bad it's good, then bad, then good, then finally bad. A bunch of immature jokes that revert to repetitive toilet/sex jokes rather than actual spoof.
  2. GavinC
    Jul 27, 2009
    Unfortunately, this installment is simply less funny than all the other films.
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    A stupid movie which is only mildly amusing, and only mildly amusing every 10 minutes. Leslie Nielsen has less screen time to Scary Movie 3 which is always a bad sign. The acting is terrible, the special effects are terrible, the plot is terrible but the jokes are alright.
  4. ReeceS.
    Jan 31, 2007
    Funny if you're a 2 year old.
  5. Jan 5, 2012
    Anna Faris leave this franchise now so it can be so bad it will stop making movies. As unoriginal as expected and silly, stupid and offensive. I will always wonder why this franchise is making money at all. It has everything bad from all four movies. I do not think the series will ever be good again. I give this movie 24%.
  6. MaxE.
    Apr 20, 2006
    There is a fine line between parody and satire, and it seems to me, especially from seeing the Scary Movie films, that only one of these genres work. How can I clarify this? Scary Movie is a parody. This is Spinal Tap is a satire. Parodies poke fun at something and sometimes retell a story in a comic or ridiculing way. Satires usually create their own story and actually play to be fans of There is a fine line between parody and satire, and it seems to me, especially from seeing the Scary Movie films, that only one of these genres work. How can I clarify this? Scary Movie is a parody. This is Spinal Tap is a satire. Parodies poke fun at something and sometimes retell a story in a comic or ridiculing way. Satires usually create their own story and actually play to be fans of the works they are mimicking. Either can be funny and that is what their intentions are, they are usually sub-genres of comedy. The problem with The Scary Movie films are they are parodies that keep poking fun at something that it continuously keeps doing so that you almost pitty the work they are mimicking. These movies parody horror movies, usually of the last few years, though the first two movies in the franchise played off the classics. I found this in much better taste, considering more people could get a kick out of them. The last two films do just the opposite and it is clear that the movies have established their target audience, the people who have gone to the theater to go see these recent crappy horror films. The third film was much better than its previous, especially introducing Leslie Nielsen as the idiotic and Expand
  7. SurajN
    Oct 17, 2006
    It was a great movie that had me in stitches.
  8. Dohers
    Apr 14, 2006
    Watched this film yesterday, it was really terrible. The humor is immature and stupid and is just sick alot of the time - may I point out I'm a teenager, soif I find it immature, what would most people feel about it. Another problem with it also is that many of the jokes are reused from other shows. There is one example when they try to steal clothes by beating the person up but just Watched this film yesterday, it was really terrible. The humor is immature and stupid and is just sick alot of the time - may I point out I'm a teenager, soif I find it immature, what would most people feel about it. Another problem with it also is that many of the jokes are reused from other shows. There is one example when they try to steal clothes by beating the person up but just get beaten up and you feel like shouting "That's off The Simpsons!". Its just a shame that they waste the talent of Leslie Nielson on this tripe, concidering hilarious films like Airplane. Expand
  9. TalentClause
    Apr 15, 2006
    There's both good and bad things to say about this movie. First, the bad. This movie was chock full of slapstick comedy that was comparable of a 6th grade boy running into a wall 32 times in a row in order to get attention. After the 2nd time it loses its appeal, yet it never ends... ever. The parody aspect of the movie was so lackluster that many of the people in the theater were There's both good and bad things to say about this movie. First, the bad. This movie was chock full of slapstick comedy that was comparable of a 6th grade boy running into a wall 32 times in a row in order to get attention. After the 2nd time it loses its appeal, yet it never ends... ever. The parody aspect of the movie was so lackluster that many of the people in the theater were like "What movie is that from?" I will be the first to admit there are a large amount of stupid people in my geographic area (no I don't live in Alabama), but there was not a single incident in the entire movie that motivated me or any of the surrounding viewers to give even a sympathy laugh. However, the good part about this movie was that I snuck into it after watchin Ice Age 2. Overall assessment - not a single shred of talent - 0 out of 10. Expand
  10. TomR.
    Apr 16, 2006
    Some comedies, when done right, are like a pro with a bow and arrow: not an infinite amount of em, but they use such precision that the pay off is enormous. Not Scary Movie 4. This is the kinda movie that throws everything, including (quite literally) the toilet seat, at the target in hope that some will stick. And I guess a lot do. This was a lot like Date Movie for obvious reasons, Some comedies, when done right, are like a pro with a bow and arrow: not an infinite amount of em, but they use such precision that the pay off is enormous. Not Scary Movie 4. This is the kinda movie that throws everything, including (quite literally) the toilet seat, at the target in hope that some will stick. And I guess a lot do. This was a lot like Date Movie for obvious reasons, though a big difference is David Zucker is involved, and like Airplane there are a few very funny and truly witty pieces of dialogue, though here it is quite a bit scarcer. The potty humor is really awful, but a surprising amount of the gags are so silly or done in a way that it's hard not to laugh. I actually felt that Date Movie for the most part had more gags per minute. If you liked any of the movies that are spoofed here, especially War of the Worlds, I think it's worth going to if you go in with the right mind set. Expand
  11. DonB.
    Apr 16, 2006
    Scary Movie 4 left me disappointed. I had higher expectations, even for a Zucker film. This flim was pieced together and 4-gettable! Like Survivor the reality show, it has lost it's flare. When you find more humior in the Michael Jackson scene than the rest of the film, it's time to stop.
  12. TimH.
    Apr 17, 2006
    I loved this movie! Sure its a little weird. I found that 15 to 21 year old like it most. Thats what this kind of humor is for...
  13. DavidF.
    Apr 22, 2006
    Easily the worst of the Scary Movie filmms. The jokes on the most part were terrible, there were log periods of time when the cinema was quiet! About as bad as Goldmember.
  14. MattA.
    May 2, 2006
    It was good. It had it's moments, but got a little slow near the end. It spoofed the movies well, but had a lot of missed opportunities to. More slapstick than clever. So go if you want to dumb yourself down a bit.
  15. Hein
    May 3, 2006
    Stop desturbing me with this kind of movies! Bah! Maybe funny for kinds born in 1998!
  16. MorganS.
    May 5, 2006
    i thought it was the best scary movie yet! i think a ten year old can see it but it still had lots of language overall it ruled!
  17. LoganW.
    May 7, 2006
    The series has lost it's touch. There is an odd laugh now and again, but nothing to justify wasting good time over.
  18. CiaranG.
    Jun 7, 2006
    I could not stop laughing even weeks after the film was over... In my opinion, the best Scary Movie.
  19. Darkever
    Jul 15, 2006
    Probably the worst of the quadrilogy... There are some good entertaining moments (the first scene with O'Neal is quite funny), but the rest is a mix of old jokes, incomprehensive gay humor and odd scenes. Scary Movie 3 was all another thing.
  20. ElieN.
    Aug 22, 2006
    One of the most funny movie EVER (after scary movie 3) !!! If you relax and stop worrying about the plot you'll find it hailarious because of it's stupidity!
  21. JohnD
    Sep 13, 2006
    With Scary Movie 4, director David Zucker and screenwriters Jim Abrahams and Craig Mazin (let's call the trio: "ZAM") do more than just spoof recent scary movies. ZAM's gags, puns, and parodies bring out the philosophical confusions at the heart of contemporary responses to politics and art. In other words, ZAM's "bad taste" exposes the hegemony of "good taste."
  22. KingOfComedy
    Apr 14, 2006
    It is a very funny movie. The movie tries to relate to the third one. It is not the best scary movie yet.
  23. MattD.
    Apr 15, 2006
    Plenty of laughs throughout. Just don't expect comedic gold.
    Apr 15, 2006
    Funny but not nearly as good as Scary Movie 3.
  25. MattC.
    Apr 16, 2006
    I absolutely loved this movie! It is not only the funniest movie I've EVER seen, but it's one of my favorites this year. Anna Faris and Regina Hall are amazing as always, and the excellent supporting cast include Craig Bierko, Simon Rex, Anthony Anderson, Molly Shannon, Leslie Nelson, Charlie Sheen and many more surprise appearances. It did a perfect job at mimicking the films I absolutely loved this movie! It is not only the funniest movie I've EVER seen, but it's one of my favorites this year. Anna Faris and Regina Hall are amazing as always, and the excellent supporting cast include Craig Bierko, Simon Rex, Anthony Anderson, Molly Shannon, Leslie Nelson, Charlie Sheen and many more surprise appearances. It did a perfect job at mimicking the films it was spoofing, and the sets, costumes and lines were nearly exact from the spoofed movies. Awesome flick to kick off the summer! Expand
  26. WalterG.
    Apr 16, 2006
    I realy think the movie was great! I realy do. It was awsome with Shaq.
  27. Mr.hankey
    Apr 16, 2006
    The acting was poor and abysmal, the humor was undeniably pathetic and the movie was just as bad as anything else you could see this year. As the opening scene plays into key you see Shaq or Shaquille O' Neal in the clutches of the murderer in the movie " Saw " with him is a man in a corner which is Dr. Phil. Now what do you think about this? Dr. Phil and Shaq in a movie don't The acting was poor and abysmal, the humor was undeniably pathetic and the movie was just as bad as anything else you could see this year. As the opening scene plays into key you see Shaq or Shaquille O' Neal in the clutches of the murderer in the movie " Saw " with him is a man in a corner which is Dr. Phil. Now what do you think about this? Dr. Phil and Shaq in a movie don't go near it please. It just isn't funny, I laughed once because I felt uncomfortable sitting in the movie theatre watching this pathetic excuse for a movie. Expand
  28. BrianA.
    Apr 17, 2006
    The movie was actually a lot funnier and more interesting then I thought it would be. After seeing the horrid SM3, I just couldn't imagine the series getting any better - I was wrong. The film was interesting, and the cameos were used to better the film, and not just to get star power into it. I read one reviewer who compared this film to Date Movie, which is insulting to this work - The movie was actually a lot funnier and more interesting then I thought it would be. After seeing the horrid SM3, I just couldn't imagine the series getting any better - I was wrong. The film was interesting, and the cameos were used to better the film, and not just to get star power into it. I read one reviewer who compared this film to Date Movie, which is insulting to this work - Date Movie was 100s of times worse then this movie was even at its lowest. Expand
  29. LittleB.
    Apr 17, 2006
    I used to think House of the Dead was the worst movie ever. Then i saw scary movie 4.
  30. SurgeU.
    Apr 17, 2006
    Some people may say that this movie doesnt deserve a zero, unfortunatley this scale doesn't go any lower. This movie complelety killed the greatness that was scary movie 1 and 2. They completley killed the series so that it only appeals to 6th graders. If you want to see a funny movie watch kung pow or something cuz this movie is crapp.
  31. Rev.Rikard
    Apr 18, 2006
    How many times can a person be struck in the head in one movie? This film has to hold the record. When I left it felt as though I had been hit in the head. I would love to pronounce the benediction over this series!
  32. SamW.
    Apr 21, 2006
    please do not compare this movie to date movie as it was no where near as good. this one was better than sm3, but the jokes just drag on. cameos were put in nicely and anna faris does well like usual. regina hall is startin to irritate me as she is messing around wit everybody. think she slept wit zucker to keep her in this movie? well if faris skips the next movie then count me out, cuz please do not compare this movie to date movie as it was no where near as good. this one was better than sm3, but the jokes just drag on. cameos were put in nicely and anna faris does well like usual. regina hall is startin to irritate me as she is messing around wit everybody. think she slept wit zucker to keep her in this movie? well if faris skips the next movie then count me out, cuz this one was impressive, but i cannot see how they gonna make fun of silent hill next. Expand
  33. AlexE.
    Apr 22, 2006
    I thought this movie was way better than the other scary movies. I really hope they make a scary movie 5.
  34. Mase
    Apr 26, 2006
    Anyone who has seen a Zucker or Scary Movie flick knows exactly what they are getting into going to one of these spoof movies. Bascially you can only judge the new Scary Movie within the genre. I had mostly just a smile throughout. Laughed out loud maybe once. Sometimes we get so use to Zucker's forumla that you can see the joke comming a mile away. Ana Faris is good as usual but Anyone who has seen a Zucker or Scary Movie flick knows exactly what they are getting into going to one of these spoof movies. Bascially you can only judge the new Scary Movie within the genre. I had mostly just a smile throughout. Laughed out loud maybe once. Sometimes we get so use to Zucker's forumla that you can see the joke comming a mile away. Ana Faris is good as usual but Regina Hall is the series secret weapon. She gets the most laughs and makes the most out of her part as sassy Brenda. She may be worth the price of admittance. Expand
  35. MelanieT.
    Jun 12, 2006
    It was so funny. It was better then the otherscary movies!
  36. JemmaM.
    Jul 21, 2006
    its was brilliant! there were some lame jokes, yes, but overall this film is fantastic and definately worth seeing!
  37. JoshH.
    Jul 21, 2006
    very funny....basically you have to watch this in a light hearted way. the comedy is over the top an stupid. only watch this if there is still a bit of teenager left in you. i thought it was fantastic.
  38. JonahM.
    Aug 28, 2006
    If this is the first Scary Movie you ever see, you'll find it hilarious. Otherwise, the recycled feel of all the jokes will totally get to you. It just feels so much like Scary Movie 1, 2, and 3.
  39. EnzoP.
    Jul 10, 2009
    Scary Movie 4 is funny laugh out loud but it still doesn't compare to the first and the third film. Also the stupidness wasn't as high as the second scary movie. But overall a good spoof movie.
  40. PeterJ.
    Nov 5, 2006
    Eh, I've seen worse. Did anyone actually expect any better than a 5? Seriously. I got what I expected. I few predictable lewd laughs. Nothing more.
  41. KingOfScary
    Apr 15, 2006
    Ok movie. Its really funny at times, but some parts are really sick and immature like Dohers said. Overall if you understand the humor, you will probably like it. Best Scary Movie yet. I would say.
  42. Alex
    Apr 15, 2006
    It was good, but didn't quite match the hilarity factor of Scary Movie 3. it felt short, and some of the gags felt kind of recycled from SM3. the two best characters from Scary movie 3 (Charlie Sheen's character and George) were killed off too quickly, and had b- rate replacements. but, the movie had some pretty good gags (one of my favorite parts was the Myspace joke), and isIt was good, but didn't quite match the hilarity factor of Scary Movie 3. it felt short, and some of the gags felt kind of recycled from SM3. the two best characters from Scary movie 3 (Charlie Sheen's character and George) were killed off too quickly, and had b- rate replacements. but, the movie had some pretty good gags (one of my favorite parts was the Myspace joke), and is definitely a good movie to own once it comes out on DVD. it doesn't quite live up to Scary Movie 3, but definitely is a good addition to the series, even if it wasn't totally needed. Expand
  43. GaborA.
    Apr 15, 2006
    More harmless and light spirited than any other instalment even 3, but lacked any rib cracking moments that made the others worth watching.
  44. Melissa
    Apr 17, 2006
    This movie is def. going on my list for the worst movies I have ever seen. They should just stop making these movies because they just keep getting worse with each one. Scary movie 4 was not funny at all. I don't recommend this to anyone.
  45. AMovieCritic
    Apr 21, 2006
    Seriously, some of you act like the first 2 Scary Movie's were some sort of sophisticated art films! Guys- this series has always been about gross-out humor and shock value. It has never been a deep, mature series. I don't know where some of you are getting that from. Scary Movie 4 is just as dumb as the past Scary Movie's. And that's a good thing. It's overall a Seriously, some of you act like the first 2 Scary Movie's were some sort of sophisticated art films! Guys- this series has always been about gross-out humor and shock value. It has never been a deep, mature series. I don't know where some of you are getting that from. Scary Movie 4 is just as dumb as the past Scary Movie's. And that's a good thing. It's overall a really funny movie. Loaded with more jokes than SM3, it's just a hilarious film. Overall, I found Scary Movie 3 to be a bit better (just better story,) but Scary Movie 4's funnier. Again, though, these movies aren't rocket science. They're dumb, they know they're dumb, and they're funny. Expand
  46. JoeH.
    Apr 24, 2006
    Yeah it's stupid, but there are more than enough cheap laughs to make this a great popcorn movie! Leslie Neilson was a scream!
  47. max
    Apr 27, 2006
    It still has the stupidity as the others, and the same crude jokes (some suck but that kinda makes it funnier). It was way too short though. if it were longer it would = best in series! 9/10
  48. CharlieN.
    May 17, 2006
    Hilarious, though you'll hate yourself for laughing.
  49. RexG.
    May 23, 2006
    And the decline continues where it stopped in the last part. It's just old - mentally as demanding as banging your head at a wall for 83 minutes. The concept might've been funny in the first part because it was new but now I at least have to be very drunk to laugh about jokes made in that movie.
  50. GaryM.
    Aug 15, 2006
    If you like to laugh, then this is the movie for you. Honestly, this is most definitely the funniest movie I have seen this year. It deserves to be seen and enjoyed. Extremely hilarious!
  51. PhilipR.
    Aug 19, 2006
    They set out to make a hilarious film, and thats what they did. Although it was actually not a good film, it was still funny and thats what matters.
  52. RogerD.
    Aug 19, 2006
    A majority of the jokes lack originality, a few were alright, but the movie as a whole was horrible, recycled humor from 1,2, and 3. I think seeing someone get hit in the face gets old pretty fast, but the director of this movie seems to think its hilarious. NOT worth watching...
  53. Oct 24, 2010
    my god! the whole franchise just gets funnier and funnier every time. this movie is extremely funny!
  54. Sep 24, 2012
    David Zucker's second stab at a Scary Movie is about as hit-and-miss as his first attempt. Leslie Nielsen is still great (when was he not?), and his not too subtle moronic presidential parody of George W. Bush has to deal with various threats to the planet from various Hollywood genres, with help from returning haphazard heroine Cindy (Anna Farris) and Craig Bierko, who's playing TomDavid Zucker's second stab at a Scary Movie is about as hit-and-miss as his first attempt. Leslie Nielsen is still great (when was he not?), and his not too subtle moronic presidential parody of George W. Bush has to deal with various threats to the planet from various Hollywood genres, with help from returning haphazard heroine Cindy (Anna Farris) and Craig Bierko, who's playing Tom Cruise from Spielberg's War of the Worlds. Easily the funniest scene in the film is the prologue, which finds Dr Phil and Shaquille O'Neal imprisoned in the infamous Saw bathroom. All the J-Horror spoofs (dominated by The Grudge) are also executed pretty well, but like always with this series, when the humour becomes lazily crude and body function-obsessed, the film achieves more in terms of sheer annoyance than anything that actually makes you laugh. I'm not saying Zucker is a dignified comedy genius lowering himself to depravity for the first time - Airplane and Naked gun were often very juvenile, but this kind of humour was well-timed and balanced with different kinds of jokes. When a film only uses gross-out comedy to promote childish snickers, then it comes across as incredibly shallow and unmemorable. Thankfully, Scary Movie 4, like its predecessor, has a couple of memorable and funny sequences, but the big laughs are few and far between. Expand
  55. Jul 14, 2011
    This is by no means a great film, but it's by no means a bad one either. I found it funny, charming, and a great film to watch with your friends on a Friday night at 10:00. Granted, the movie's Citizen Kane compared to any of the Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Disaster Movie, or Vampires Suck crap that's been released, but that's not saying much.
  56. Oct 9, 2011
    This type of movie is ever dumb and poor but I always forgave them because I could smile once or twice. But this time I didn't laugh because I was too busy trying to not walk away from it.
  57. Nov 17, 2011
    Scary Movie 4 is not good, another victim to the "stupidity" category. Other than delivering a few retarded laughs the movie kinda fails in every way. The plot is just plain whimsical and I couldn't understand half the crap going on, they parodied great horror movies to create this one stupid comedy movie. The acting is fairly decent but the dialogue is retarded too, it sounded like anScary Movie 4 is not good, another victim to the "stupidity" category. Other than delivering a few retarded laughs the movie kinda fails in every way. The plot is just plain whimsical and I couldn't understand half the crap going on, they parodied great horror movies to create this one stupid comedy movie. The acting is fairly decent but the dialogue is retarded too, it sounded like an immature 12 year old wrote, full of toilet jokes and dumb inappropriateness. Overall, Scary Movie 4 is bad and I don't recommend it to any one unless you're looking for some retarded laughs. Breakdown for "Scary Movie 4": Presentation: 3.5, Plot: 2.1, Dialogue: 2.0, Acting: 4, Lasting Appeal: 3.0. Score: 3.2 out of 10 "Bad" Expand
  58. Nov 23, 2011
    This was humorous and yet too goofy. I would say that this isn't one of the best Scary Movies I've seen, but I like this film. Some disturbing moments, but hilarious dialogue.
  59. Apr 11, 2013
    Scary Movie 4 is the most technically advance film in the franchise (both visually and physically), but it somehow lacks the liveliness (if any of the previous instalments had that) of the previous instalments. This sequel is definitely entertaining and fun at times, but as usual, the humour is still hit-and-miss and the film may take itself a little serious at times and in the end itScary Movie 4 is the most technically advance film in the franchise (both visually and physically), but it somehow lacks the liveliness (if any of the previous instalments had that) of the previous instalments. This sequel is definitely entertaining and fun at times, but as usual, the humour is still hit-and-miss and the film may take itself a little serious at times and in the end it begins to feel cheesy and corny. Overall, Scary Movie 4 is fun, but needs plenty of improvement. Expand
  60. Jun 16, 2013
    You are beginning to see this is starting to get old with its recycled jokes. Scary Movie 4 has its moments but also carries a laziness that doesn't make it has funny as its predecessors.
  61. Jun 24, 2013
    While this installment follows an actual story, it doesn't deliver as much on the raunchy funny scenes. The series is loosing steam. It becomes more difficult to realize whether you are laughing at the jokes or the movie itself.
  62. Jan 3, 2013
    This is the worst of the series after the second part.
  63. Jun 20, 2013
    This was the first Scary Movie i saw, didn't watched the first 3 before this one so i had no expectations. It was scary and funny, what i expect from it. Nothing much to say except that there was a lot of part to laugh and some scary parts but nothing too great, i liked the way they did the "Saw" and "Ju-On" parody.
  64. Jan 6, 2013
    Boring. The only good scene was tri-pod.
  65. Jun 9, 2013
    The last of the series (that's right I hardly count the fifth entry as part of the series) is still very funny and while the first and third are just that little bit better it still triumphs over the second. War of the Worlds and The Grudge are the main parodies here along with some other pop culture references. Cindy and Brenda are of course back again joined this time by Tom replacingThe last of the series (that's right I hardly count the fifth entry as part of the series) is still very funny and while the first and third are just that little bit better it still triumphs over the second. War of the Worlds and The Grudge are the main parodies here along with some other pop culture references. Cindy and Brenda are of course back again joined this time by Tom replacing George. Overall a good way to end what was a great series before that fifth one came along and screwed it up! Expand
  66. Mar 12, 2013
    This movie is actually funny, because it's dumb as Nothing compares to the stupidity of this movie! If you wish the best for your IQ, don't watch it!
  67. Jul 28, 2015
    One of the stupidest movies I've ever watched. It's still enjoyable in a so-bad-it's-funny sorta way. Lots of jokes are funny because they aren't funny, but some of them can hit a bullseye(the Detroit & heart attack jokes are some examples). There's some gross-out humor which I'm not a fan of, but it's definitely the best possible sequel to the first Scary Movie. Certainly better thanOne of the stupidest movies I've ever watched. It's still enjoyable in a so-bad-it's-funny sorta way. Lots of jokes are funny because they aren't funny, but some of them can hit a bullseye(the Detroit & heart attack jokes are some examples). There's some gross-out humor which I'm not a fan of, but it's definitely the best possible sequel to the first Scary Movie. Certainly better than Scary Movie 2... Expand
  68. Mar 1, 2014
    Another great installement to a hilarious series. I'm particularly happy the some of the main actors for the original "scary movie" have returned to star in this great sequel
  69. Oct 6, 2014
    Scary movie returns its funny but not better then the precious films ( 1,2,3 which the first one was a good genre of comedy from the wayans brothers expect the first one and the second one was funny , but to much black humor you can never let a black man have anything to with horror comedies No offense Keenen Ivory Wayans , they turn into a disaster ask yourself one thing why wouldScary movie returns its funny but not better then the precious films ( 1,2,3 which the first one was a good genre of comedy from the wayans brothers expect the first one and the second one was funny , but to much black humor you can never let a black man have anything to with horror comedies No offense Keenen Ivory Wayans , they turn into a disaster ask yourself one thing why would you make a parody of the best horror movie of Wes Craven's classic suspense horrific thriller ? ). A funny movie with Anna Farris and regina hall Grade 5/10 ( maybe a C) Expand
  70. Apr 20, 2014
    This one is even worst than the 3 it's incredible.There is 1 or 2 laughs but the story of war of the worlds is bad already bad why do you pick it to make a worst movie? just why.
  71. Jul 12, 2014
    its watchable, got some good Scenes but nothing more. order 1,3,2,4,5

1. Reviewed by: Kim Newman
    Worse than Scary Movies 1 through 3… And they were terrible.
  2. And as ever, the jokes are a jumble of the gross, the baggy, the raunchy, the mistimed, and - every once in a while - the refreshingly incorrect.
  3. The humor emphasizes quantity over quality, but the batting average isn't too bad. And where else can you witness Leslie Nielsen do a nude scene?