2.5

1. May 31, 2014
    Just like the rest of the series, the humor here is juvenile, crass, and low-brow. However if you're willing to turn off the part of your brain that must take everything seriously you'll find plenty of stupid humor to laugh at. Admittedly I am pretty easily amused, but this movie provided plenty of moments where I was rolling on the floor. It may not be the best or the smartest entry inJust like the rest of the series, the humor here is juvenile, crass, and low-brow. However if you're willing to turn off the part of your brain that must take everything seriously you'll find plenty of stupid humor to laugh at. Admittedly I am pretty easily amused, but this movie provided plenty of moments where I was rolling on the floor. It may not be the best or the smartest entry in the series, but I still found it to be pretty hilarious. My total score is a 9.2/10=Amazing. Expand
  2. Mar 1, 2014
    Garbage just plain garbage. Horrible story line. Some funny parts along the way but most of the laughs feel forced and fake. I'm embarrassed to say that this is part of the scary movie franchise
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    this is awesome your all smoking snoop dogs massive joint right now I cant even tell why so many of you people don't know what comedy is plus all the people hating probley didn't even see the movie they just said Lindsey lohan, Charlie sheen=crap
  4. Jun 13, 2013
    I pissed my pants it was freaking funny!! What is with all the hate. Apparently nobody sees a good movie when they see one. Hope they make another one. Ashley Tisdael was so hot.
  5. Apr 21, 2013
    For a movie that has uber-crap reviews, its actually not that bad. There are parts that made me laugh out loud, as well as some scary parts, which were welcome. The good parts definitely outweigh the bad. 9/10
  6. Apr 21, 2013
    Seriously, who does even rate this kind of movie??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  7. Apr 13, 2013
    It's a stupidly-funny movie, these parody movies are so lame, so sick of it already well i am not. They did a justice doing a parody of Paranormal Activity, especially Black Swan. Ashley Tisdale's poor performance made it a more laughable and formulated at its finest. Scary Movie 1 is definitely the best & Scary Movie 2 is the lamest. 1 THUMBS UP!
  8. Apr 12, 2013
    First of all I thought the movie was going to be lame but i really enjoyed it. It's better than scary movie 2 but not as good as scary movie 3 or 1.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 16 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Leah Churner
    Apr 17, 2013
    SM5 tanked opening weekend, which may toll the knell for this property.
  2. Reviewed by: Pete Vonder Haar
    Apr 15, 2013
    Scary Movie V murdered my capacity to feel joy.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Apr 15, 2013
    That every jibe lands woefully wide is no surprise, though we’ll give leading lady Ashley Tisdale credit for giving her all to a film that mercifully won’t be around long enough to do any lasting damage to her post-High School Musical career.