Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: September 29, 2006
8.3
Universal acclaim based on 72 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MylonS.Oct 8, 2006
Fun movie. Went in with no expectations, but was excited about the cast. We were not disappointed in any way, mostly because we knew it would be (and was intended to be) a "no-brainer" film. Lots of fun - lots of laughs. Critics: lighten up Fun movie. Went in with no expectations, but was excited about the cast. We were not disappointed in any way, mostly because we knew it would be (and was intended to be) a "no-brainer" film. Lots of fun - lots of laughs. Critics: lighten up and let a film be what it's supposed to be - entertainment! Expand
TheCriticOct 9, 2006
C'mon guys it's supposed to be a comedy and it succeeds... I totally agree w/ Mylon
BOBCOZSep 26, 2006
Billy Bob and Heder are hilarious, great writing, only problem is the rest of the cast could not keep up.
LukeSep 29, 2006
Lots of fun. Good cast, lots of good supporting roles. Billy Bob was very credible, Michael Clarke Duncan was superb, as usual. Jon Heder, Sarah Silverman and Ben Stiller all gave worthwhile performances. Silly, but lovable.
BazzarieN.Feb 19, 2008
After reading the reviews i wasnt expecting much, But it was entertaining! Very much a teen movie, but one of the best of its kind. Fast paced and good fun with a well selected cast. 8/10 !